BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Trainer's Manual Mafia IV

araver

• Replies 547
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HiddenG and anyone else against me being offline:

I have a reason; My electricity went off....by the time it was restored it was time to go to bed....I've become quite busy because of college & I (still) try to take time off for this game & any other mafia game (I'm replacing JD, incase you've decided to conveniently ignore...)

I can be quite rude about it, but it's not my job to do so.....so I'll not talk about it any further.....:P

As far as the game is concerned; we can't lose hope, ok? You probably know who I am now....and I'm almost certain on FB, Aura & Anon being the baddies (they are on my baddie list, anyway...)

We can do this, guys!!! No worries!!! :D

GO GOODIES!!! :D :D :D

your baddies list is similar to mine , and are u saying you're the doctor??

btw , if u are a really a goodie ,help please :help:

and i'm sorry about my post as i said i was angry then and i opened BD :P

I'm a goodie, but I didn't say that I was the doc....sorry.....:(

Anyway....I don't think you're a baddie....:D

Oh, thanks for outing yourself, FB.....;):D

Thanks for giving us Klue/YoDell.......Now I think only Aura's left....:D

YoDell, unless you have solid evidence to prove your innocence, I suggest you come out clean before we get you.....:)

Aura, same goes to you......:)

GO GOODIES!!! :D :D :D

Edited by EDM

Do u all think that if the game was over araver wouldn't have stoped it by now? I say we play the night and see tomorrow what happens..

@doc : the only chance goodies have is to save the Bartender for his double vote on Muscle tomorrow;-) and to id Muscle by then... Flame is the one Cube spied so he cannot be the Loan Shark so he might be Muscle or the Dealer...

To goodies, do not out u'r roles, baddies can powerplay an absent teammate but goodies cannot.

What I'm saying is: baddies would not NEED a replacement for Klue...

Anon claimed RT's role!

Ps. Can someone tell me what is behind the spoilers, my mobile doesn't show me anything when I press the show link:-(

Thanks

First ,i hope you'd be a goodie,

second about spoiler i don't know what spoilers so i'm gonna some:

Post#452 by FB: Yodell / Kluemaster.

Post#450 by EDM: I have a reason; My electricity went off....by the time it was restored it was time to go to bed....I've become quite busy because of college & I (still) try to take time off for this game & any other mafia game (I'm replacing JD, incase you've decided to conveniently ignore...)

i didn't use LInks so you can have simple view on your

Plus i think that we need to save The Baker not the bartender cz he can vote x2 and The bartender is Petrus

Edited by Hidden G

Do u all think that if the game was over araver wouldn't have stoped it by now? I say we play the night and see tomorrow what happens..

@doc : the only chance goodies have is to save the Bartender for his double vote on Muscle tomorrow;-) and to id Muscle by then... Flame is the one Cube spied so he cannot be the Loan Shark so he might be Muscle or the Dealer...

To goodies, do not out u'r roles, baddies can powerplay an absent teammate but goodies cannot.

What I'm saying is: baddies would not NEED a replacement for Klue...

Anon claimed RT's role!

Ps. Can someone tell me what is behind the spoilers, my mobile doesn't show me anything when I press the show link:-(

Thanks

After the Fb post,

I think, you are a baddie,

Number one:

Klue said he was the doc

Your post indicate as you arent the doc.

Number two:

You said Baddies wont need replacement for KM as they can powerplay.

But this is the most lousiest of reason because, KM himself said that he want to be replaced. Your saying such means that you are desperately trying to defend yourself and I did only expect baddy to be like it, (like FB).

Hidden G,

I dont attack everyone,

When I was suspicious of Petrus, I had a proof.

When I blamed Yodel/KM, I too had a proof.

I dont blame you to the least for being suspicious of me,

I accept, When I defended FB, I knew I would brew lot of suspicion for myself.

I had in mind that Baddies would try even to lynch me by the previous day, framing me.

Putting up defence is useless now, useless... :(

First ,i hope you'd be a goodie,

second about spoiler i don't know what spoilers so i'm gonna some:

Post#452 by FB: Yodell / Kluemaster.

Post#450 by EDM: I have a reason; My electricity went off....by the time it was restored it was time to go to bed....I've become quite busy because of college & I (still) try to take time off for this game & any other mafia game (I'm replacing JD, incase you've decided to conveniently ignore...)

i didn't use LInks so you can have simple view on your

Plus i think that we need to save The Baker not the bartender cz he can vote x2 and The bartender is Petrus

thanks HG .. for the spoiler .. and for the post .. I'm on my laptop right now ..

U'r right .. the 'B'role (could not check on mobile.. it works a bit slow )

I agree with both you and EDM ... and of course the other 3 are trying to get us apart ...

That is funny. Even after Araver AND Flamebirde said the game was not over for the goodies, Klue STILL insisted it was (of course I told him this before but he wouldn't believe me, I thought he would listen to Araver and even FB could see that, and he is a newbie). I wonder if he is getting replaced in his other mafias or if he only wanted a replacement for this one as he gave up. Bad sport. If he continues in his other mafia, he is a bad sport. All he has to do is put a night action in and pop in once or twice a day to vote. The game is almost over.

Welcome YoDell. I have no idea why Klue put you in such a bad position as this game will not be fun to play for you. The goodies have lost except for one possibility. And there is nothing much for you to do Yodell except to decide who to save. Then tomorrow, you need to help the Baker figure out who muscles is, so baker can vote for muscles. That's it, and then the game will be decided based on what happens with those two things.

This game is not fun for me anymore because KlueMaster is gone. I suppose he has outlived his usefulness now that the baddies have pretty much won. Because that is the only reason he was in this game. If he was killed at the start, the baddies wouldn't have had such good chances.

Guys, I know it is obvious who the baddies are. Every post I have made since the day post went up have been just me trying to be funny. I thought it would annoy Klue if i kept pretending I was good when I had already outed myself. And I wondered if anyone would have doubts about my guilt.

Everybody, my helpfulness was not an act. If you look back, I have actually been helping the goodies in some cases. I have also been helping the new players learn the game by explaining things. Of course I had to lie to you. I am a baddie, I have no choice. But I also helped people learn the game as much as I could. Hopefully you have learned some tactics for when you guys are baddies.

If anyone has any questions about what I did or why I did it, feel free to ask me after the game (when you can guarantee I will tell you the truth.) We kept KlueMaster alive because we thought his theorising would work in our favour, and it did. It is one thing to know who the baddies are and another thing to convince everyone else to follow you. Klue could do the first, eventually, but not the second.

This is actually the first time I have ever been a baddie, would you believe. I hope to see you all in Looney Tunes Mafia to hone our skills further. (I bet you will all think I'm bad in that mafia, I will never get people to trust me again!)

HiddenG and Petrus, I apologise for pushing blame on you but what do you expect me to do? I had to blame someone! All of the new and old players did a great job. I can see a lot of new players with great potential. Please, please keep playing mafia, cos I love having more people to play with.

See you on the flip side! :D :D :D

See you on the flip side! :D :D :D

first i'm replying on your hole post but i erased most so the page won't be full :P

As i said in my post (right after i saw that Petrus left) you are a good player and u convinced us all.

i'm not showing off ,but from yesterday(last DAY in Mafia) i knew that FB(due to Cube) and you(due to my analysing) i knew you were baddies but i was afraid that i'll get NKed(i might get it tonight) my last suspect is anon (i hope i'm right so it will be like a push for other mafia :P)

i'm signing in Aaryn Mafia,and waiting for another TMM , i don't know if i can play Looney toon ,it's big plus i'm a bit busy next week (but i hope i can do it :thumbsup: )