BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Trainer's Manual Mafia IV

araver

People I think are baddies (again its I think not I know):

1. Flamebirde (I actually think I know hes a baddie but i dunno why Im thinking that. I just have this strange vibe from him.

2. Anon26 (If FB was a baddie, then the other baddies would try to gang up on a goodie, right?)

3. Auramyna (See the reason for Anon26)

• Replies 547
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just want to point out I'm a she not a he.

Also, EDM, I wasn't voting you cos I think you're necessarily bad, just tying the vote to see what the baddies did. (whose votes were strengthened) to hopefully expost the baddies.

Guys, EDM is saying she is a vanilla role (one with no night ability).

@ Cube - that's your opinion but if I was a baddie, why didn't I vote for good22? If I wanted EDM dead and I'm a baddie, I would have manipulated the votes to make her lose. What you're saying doesn't make sense. I think you're trying to push a lot of blame around and it makes me more suspicious of you whereas I had started thinking you were good....

@Cube:

You are right to some extent about FB. What he said at first, it surprised me. and continues to still, Presence of Firebirde, totally slipped off my mind for at a time back (when making the list of the possible baddies).But then there are two ways to view it:

If he is a baddy:

-He is enthusiastic at first, start posting (first page)

-He say something stupid, (being a newbie)

-KM points out.

-He founds himself in trouble

-He than excuses.

-Keeps low profile in the game as a standard baddy procedure

If he is a goody:

- He founds out that Mafia have kicked off, he try to be best one at it

- His over enthusiasm is visible at first page, see the continous post of his.

- He then say a stupid thing.

- KM points it out in a logical way.

- He founds himself stupid, and take his words back

- The little accusation by KM have deep effect, he constraints his activities in the game, in case he get himself wrongfully lynched

Now what I mean to say, logical FB allegation are mere 50/50. But there is one things that topples over.

that is his "LOW DISCUSSION".

Persnolly, as I mentioned earliar, I did rather prefer goodies with bad mouth being accidently lynched then inactive goodies.

Take it as a threat if you must FB, :/

Also Cube,

Tho I agree a bit till FB,

But I dont think it is Aura.

Aura move to balance the votes was pretty intelligent, something that atleast didnt struck me.

When a person put forward an idea, that a specific person is a baddy, while in actually it is not. Baddy follow a pattern.

They bandwagon with that person, and hence a goodie is lynched. The person who put forward the idea then gets under heavy suspicion.

This is a way of baddy.

Baddies as I know, dont initiate the voting themselves usually on a new person.

This was one big reason I was suspicious of Hidden G. KM said to vote for good22. he bandwagoned. Now he can convientily blame KM back.

Hope you get what I say

Dretch and double dretch... first MM and now BD has also been blocked in office, perhaps coz of my excessive activity on these two sites :(

Ok, as of now it is 5 vs 3 and after tonight it will be 4 vs 3. One more bad lynch, and game is over for us.

Assuming RT was a vanilla, we have 3 vanillas (including Baker, as he has no night action), 1 spy and 1 doc.

Spying Shark is useless, so let's hope the spy catches one of the other two baddies today. Doc shall try to save the spy.

It is also advisable that we get to know the result of spy on flamebirde. However, if RT was the spy, then the game is pretty much over for us.

@araver your own logic makes this game 10-7 in favor of baddies from the beginning :angry: and then we had an inactive goodie to add to it :(

And, as promised here is my list of baddies:

• Aura
  • EDM
  • Petrus / Cube (unsure)

I know I am not going to survive tonight, so please ensure that at least you set some things straight with baddies.

As no one is active now, I just thought to make an analysis of every person on game:

1. Hidden G:

A possible baddy. He was one of the person who voted for good22 and resulted in getting good22 lynched. He could be a baddy joining the bandwagon.

2. flamebirde

I have written a whole big post on him above.

3. EDM

The vote was manipulated in EDM's favour. This put EDM in a suspicious position. She just could have been a baddy and the Dealer saved him. She's my top suspicion till now.

4. good22

Lynched. found to be goody :(

5. TheCube

He doesnt strike as a baddy to me. But then he could be one. A thing that can be to his disadvantage is his constantly changing of the votes. He have voted against FB, EDM,KM and good22, at different times. It might just be that if he is a baddy, he would have voted against his counterparts (EDM or FB) to show he is not a baddy, keeping in mind his votes did not have any effect.

6. Petrus

He is active but inactive during discussion. He passes vague comments (which literally annoyed me) instead of substantial defence. He voted for good22 who was a goody. I have strong feeling, that he is one of the baddy.

7. KlueMaster

He doesnt strike a baddy to me, but I have a feeling he will be framed to be one. Till now he is just OK.

8. Anon26

Do I have to write anything about myself?

9. Auramyna

He too seem to be right. The most suspicious thing he have done till now is balancing the vote. He took his vote away from good22 and put it against EDM. Good22 was then found out to be a goody. His balancing could be deemed as a wise one, but it can also be looked as a suspicious one. He too did not have any thing bad on record, just like KM.

10. RainThinker

He got killed. :( RIP

@Anon: The only reason I change my vote is because of the things people say in discussions. I am somewhat confused because of all of what people are saying. I dunno who all to trust and not to trust so I voted on the one I knew I couldnt trust.

Your talk is equally creepy.

You should say something substantial.

There was a tie and still you werent lynched.

Creepier.

So my list who I currently think of as baddy (in order of priority) :

1. EDM (Becoz of RT nightkill. the unusual lynch)

2. Petrus (Low posting, reckless posting, voting for good22)

3.Hidden G (voting for good22, framing KM, something else I cant remember )

guys i'm reading this and i'm MORE than angry. :mad: ,u said Voting for good22 ,well can u tell me who said to vote for him???ammmm... :duh: IT's KM so why are u putting the blame on me ?????(and Petrus...) see who's the centre of it.

EVERYONE there's something not right everypne is putting blame on me and i don't know why :excl::wacko: :wacko: plz explain

Anon said that i would blame KM for voting against GOOD22, well he's right ,but i don't have anything else to say it's a true reason ,bot a baddie one ,as he said.

now ,i don't like to attack anyone ,but i just defend myself till now ,but KM made me do it(again i don't know if he's a baddie)

and now anon is .he's been attacking us all trying to set us apart as u can say .Trust me ,he's in a team with KM ,they are trying each at a time to attack us,in previous post he suspected everyone leaving no friends,WHY are u doing this?

Now ,a special demand for the Spy ,if he's still alive,Spy at anyone u suspect,me ,EDM,FB (the most suspicious people to anon and KM :dry: ) and you'll be the judge ;)

As for anyone else i don't need to talk ,as they didn't offend me,and Aura and EDM are more experienced than all of us and they know the game so NEWBIE be careful we're not smarter than them :)

... and Aura and EDM are more experienced than all of us and they know the game so NEWBIE be careful we're not smarter than them :)

This can easily be seen as a baddie trying to scare off goodies by showing some muscles. The only reason I am not retaliating is 'coz Q-cumber had behaved equally stupidly (no offense) despite being a goodie in TMM2.

EDIT: though thinking back we would've been better off lynching him Day 1. :angry:

Edited by KlueMaster

All this blame passing can wait for the day.

For tonight, get your acts together and logically decide on who to spy and who to save. Remember, that's the only power we have. So, spy in such a way that if baddies can't be identified then at least a goodie is ascertained. And, save whoever is most likely to be killed by baddies tonight.

Aura and EDM are more experienced than all of us and they know the game so NEWBIE be careful we're not smarter than them :)

You're kidding, right? :huh:

Me???? Nah!!! :P

Anyway...I now am very suspicious of FB as he's been too quiet and almost non-existent...

At the same time, I'm suspicious of HidG & Petrus.....and to an extent, Anon....

Aura...still muddled about you...sorry....

Klue....hmm....nah! You're still a suspect....but just a bit.....:P

Cubie....I think you're a goodie....which would make FB a baddie, unless RT was the spy....:P

GO GOODIES!!! :D :D :D

Hidden G,

you are under suspicion bcoz I repeat, that baddies follow a trend.

They bandwagon with a guy to vote for a person, and when this person is found out to be a goodie, they then blame the person who originally initiated the vote.

You and Petrus just seem to be in the very act. I put you low in priority, and also did not say you are a baddie but rather I have a hunch on you being one. You can be a goodie. No need to be angry.