BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

MissKitten

Question

19 answers to this question

When that happens i go on youtube and facebook.

proooobably not what your looking for.

I love puzzle books (battleship, sadoku, and kakuro :wub: ) and i read books - a lot. Also: play the riddle game. stand in your room and spin until you cant tell where is where anymore. point your finger at it. make up a riddle for it. do this a few times, and the best riddle goes on BD.

Has anyone else noticed that a total of two people really reply to all these riddles? MissKitten and peace*out? I haven't seen a single post without them. Props to you. :thumbsup:

yeah...i have one of the parts of autism that's the "id rather stay in my room all day and do nothing" part so i do that sometimes. i hang out with my friends a lot, but i need more alone time than most people.

so that explains why. :P yeahhhh...i have very little life.

:P

When that happens i go on youtube and facebook.

proooobably not what your looking for.

I love puzzle books (battleship, sadoku, and kakuro :wub: ) and i read books - a lot. Also: play the riddle game. stand in your room and spin until you cant tell where is where anymore. point your finger at it. make up a riddle for it. do this a few times, and the best riddle goes on BD.

yeah, im too young for facebook and i dont really have too much interest in youtube. I love crossword puzzles, but its hard to find decent puzzles that are easy enough that i can do them without "cheating". But the riddle game sounds like fun. i tihnk ill try it tonight.

yeah...i have one of the parts of autism that's the "id rather stay in my room all day and do nothing" part so i do that sometimes. i hang out with my friends a lot, but i need more alone time than most people.

so that explains why. :P yeahhhh...i have very little life.

:P

I'm slightly autistic too! You sound like a younger, female version of me (kinda). :lol:

Usually, when I'm bored, I try to work on getting 100% completion in one of my games, but that's just me. :D

yeah, i just moved to wherever i live, so i dont have much of a social life, and all my stuff (books, video games, etc.) are packed in a storage garage. so i want to find a way of having fun that doesnt involve sitting at my computer all day, trying to find a life. Thanks, though, these replies have helped a bit.

yeah, i just moved to wherever i live, so i dont have much of a social life, and all my stuff (books, video games, etc.) are packed in a storage garage. so i want to find a way of having fun that doesnt involve sitting at my computer all day, trying to find a life. Thanks, though, these replies have helped a bit.

Recite times tables :D

Do large math problems (1/4 *15 -20 *60 + 8) These keep me occupied for about five seconds anyway.

hehe, maybe i will do large math problems. im a math nerd anyway.

Join some kind of club, group, team, organization, etc... just 1 or 2, you don't need to scour the earth for people. Just join a few things at first, try to meet people. I've never had to move mid-childhood but it sounds very hard especially for a kid at a certain crucial range of ages

That sounds cool. the only problem is, im already in all the clubs i can be in. :unsure:

Library, shopping, crafting, yoga, cooking/baking, uploading my pictures ... Though all too often I just end up watching SportsCenter.

A lot of craft things just require a quick trip to a store & about $20. You can learn how to start a lot of things online (hooray YouTube!) or buy a book/borrow from the library.

@TL: you don't need to spend for crafts.....I should know; I do it a lot...;)

@MiKi: try making stuff....

Here are a few fun things I've done when bored; it was interesting (for me), and I hope it interests you, as well.

1.Take old rags and stitch them together; or make a mosaic out of bits of used paper or magazine cutouts, colour pencils/pens/paint/etc. and glue/tape/stapeler....I did it once on an old piece of cardboard, and now it hangs beautifully on my wall in my room....:D

2.You can play dressup (no, not that babyish type; i mean the sophisticated type - that way when you DO get the chance to go out, you'll know what looks good on you; if you have make-up....experiment. [i did a 'peacock feather eyes' look, on myself, from a magazine.....it was AWESOME!!! :D]

3. If you have a printer, you can make and print out posters and pictures for you room (you can just draw them, but it's up to you.) :)

4. Design your own calender by attaching any old papers with atleast one side space (or [used]notebook pages) together, and decorating them.:)

5. Make crazy faces in the mirror and take pictures (best way to laugh when bored stiff) :lol:

6. Write a story; or record your voice as you tell the story, pretending you're in a movie....I remember doing this once; at night. I scared myself...:lol:

7. My favourite: Write riddles!!! That's what BD's for!!! :P

8. My other favourite: Draw smileys....any type....get so absorbed in your drawings, then cut it up, hang/stick it somewhere and stare at it with wondering eyes until you freak yourself out; you probably wouldn't want to get bored again.....:lol::D

@TL: you don't need to spend for crafts.....I should know; I do it a lot...;)

@MiKi: try making stuff....

Here are a few fun things I've done when bored; it was interesting (for me), and I hope it interests you, as well.

1.Take old rags and stitch them together; or make a mosaic out of bits of used paper or magazine cutouts, colour pencils/pens/paint/etc. and glue/tape/stapeler....I did it once on an old piece of cardboard, and now it hangs beautifully on my wall in my room....:D

2.You can play dressup (no, not that babyish type; i mean the sophisticated type - that way when you DO get the chance to go out, you'll know what looks good on you; if you have make-up....experiment. [i did a 'peacock feather eyes' look, on myself, from a magazine.....it was AWESOME!!! :D]

3. If you have a printer, you can make and print out posters and pictures for you room (you can just draw them, but it's up to you.) :)

4. Design your own calender by attaching any old papers with atleast one side space (or [used]notebook pages) together, and decorating them.:)

5. Make crazy faces in the mirror and take pictures (best way to laugh when bored stiff) :lol:

6. Write a story; or record your voice as you tell the story, pretending you're in a movie....I remember doing this once; at night. I scared myself...:lol:

7. My favourite: Write riddles!!! That's what BD's for!!! :P

8. My other favourite: Draw smileys....any type....get so absorbed in your drawings, then cut it up, hang/stick it somewhere and stare at it with wondering eyes until you freak yourself out; you probably wouldn't want to get bored again.....:lol::D

you know, these dont sound half bad...*flounces away to make a mess of my closet*