Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
* * * * * 2 votes

Newbie Mafia

• Please log in to reply
1131 replies to this topic

#631 MissKitten

MissKitten

Merthur <3

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2185 posts
  • Location:At my computer, or maybe writing fanfiction, and losing my sanity and innocence

Posted 10 November 2011 - 12:57 AM

K, this is my idea for Fairy Tale Mafia. And sorry, I can't access colors.

Goodies-
Princess: She is always being trapped in a tower of some sort, and this gets lonely, so she uses her charm and beauty t ensnare anyone she sees into spending the night talking to her. (block)
Prince: Always a hero, the prince is constantly trying to rescue the princess. (save)
Unicorn: A very independent creature but loyal to the princess, the unicorn gets ticked off easily and is prone to running things through with his horn. ([RID?] kill)
Witch: Trying to make up for her evil husband, the witch can use her spells to confuse the princess's enemies. (redirect)
Fairy: Full of magic as she is, the fairy can transform herself into whosoever she chooses. (role copy)
Sparrow: The sparrow is the princess's very best friend and tells her everything. With his amazing ability to fly high above the world, the sparrow can see everything. (role spy)

Baddies- Have NK and BTSC
Wizard: He has turned to the dark side and uses his cauldron to keep his enemies from acting. (block)
Ogre: The princess will make a tasty treat, so the ogre has trapped her in a tower for later. He has extra towers at his disposal for anyone else who displeases him. (trap)

Indy?-
Dragon: Haven't quite decided. He can also be another baddie, or have a secret ability and wincon as an Indy. IDK, though.

Wincons for both goodies and baddies: be in majority

Any thoughts?

Chocolate is proof that God wanted us to be happy.

So you want a fight with intent to kill? Then come fight me! It's here in my bow, that intent to kill you love so much! ~ Uryu Ishida

... ~ Nova-kun

Society needs to learn how to adapt, or humanity is screwed. ~ MiKi, aka MissKitten, aka myself

#632 Thalia

Thalia

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2910 posts

Posted 10 November 2011 - 01:08 AM

Wincons for both goodies and baddies: be in majority
Any thoughts?

Umm. Don't the goodies start in majority?
Also, if the dragon is a baddie, that would make it 6 on 3. Do you think that is a little too in favor of the baddies? Especially if the unicorn happens to be trigger happy and accidently kills a goodie? (A risk in any game but maybe more costly here.)

Edited by Thalia, 10 November 2011 - 01:11 AM.

Come check out Mafia in the Games Forum
Trainer's Manual Mafia XII: Bugs Mafia is in signups
Other games:
The Green Glass Doors
Telephone

#633 hotterthnfire

hotterthnfire

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted 10 November 2011 - 01:12 AM

Another wonderful archetype---in mafia form!

#634 hotterthnfire

hotterthnfire

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted 10 November 2011 - 01:13 AM

I shall joineth this mafia when thou is ready.

Edited by hotterthnfire, 10 November 2011 - 01:13 AM.

#635 MissKitten

MissKitten

Merthur <3

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2185 posts
  • Location:At my computer, or maybe writing fanfiction, and losing my sanity and innocence

Posted 10 November 2011 - 01:26 AM

@Thalia :duh: I knew that... K, wincon for goodies is eliminate the baddies and Indy. And yeah, that's why I was making the dragon an Indy. I kinda have a role idea for him, and his wincon would basically be to eliminate certain people or something like that, and not quite secret. He would have a secret ability, though.

So you want a fight with intent to kill? Then come fight me! It's here in my bow, that intent to kill you love so much! ~ Uryu Ishida

... ~ Nova-kun

Society needs to learn how to adapt, or humanity is screwed. ~ MiKi, aka MissKitten, aka myself

#636 hotterthnfire

hotterthnfire

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted 10 November 2011 - 03:03 AM

What's an Indy? Individual?

#637 MissKitten

MissKitten

Merthur <3

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2185 posts

Posted 10 November 2011 - 03:26 AM

Pretty much, yeah. But they don't have any associations with goodies and baddies and work primarily for them selves.

... ~ Nova-kun

#638 mewminator

mewminator

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 258 posts

Posted 15 November 2011 - 06:51 PM

Sparrow: The sparrow is the princess's very best friend and tells her everything. With his amazing ability to fly high above the world, the sparrow can see everything. (role spy)

the spying bird is mostly a baddie thing (mostly in disney movies: Iago, Maleficent's raven...etc) but it works
here's a list of creatures suitable for this situation
mermaids/men, gargoyles, griffin
list of humanoid characters:
captain of the guards, guard, elves, dwarf, sprites, gnomes,a fortune teller with a crystal ball
some ideas for roles:
captain of guards/guards: their impenetrable shields can block anything
dwarf: known for it's ability of building. Can build and lay traps
fortune teller: can watch the action performed by another player
elves: keen senses....so what?.... I don't know
use what you want

#639 MissKitten

MissKitten

Merthur <3

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2185 posts

Posted 15 November 2011 - 10:52 PM

Yeah, but a lot of princesses have animal friends. I felt like the sparrow would be the best for a princess stuck in a tower since this is a general fairy tale mafia, not a specific one.

... ~ Nova-kun

#640 hotterthnfire

hotterthnfire

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted 16 November 2011 - 04:16 AM

Yeah, but a lot of princesses have animal friends. I felt like the sparrow would be the best for a princess stuck in a tower since this is a general fairy tale mafia, not a specific one.

How about a magical blue bird?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users