Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
295 replies to this topic

#1 woon

woon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2443 posts

Posted 08 October 2008 - 02:06 AM

Prologue

Another morning sun ray shine on the Khatuwa Forest. All kind of animals wake up except those who have greatest hunting at night.

Woon walked to the center of the forest. He knew he have done something wrong but he has no choice but has to face it.

In front of him was a giant tree. Vines from size of an elephant to tiny hair grow around the tree. The tree sounds is breathing.

woon: Dra-kha-de-morn (means Good Morning) to my lord.

*****: woon, I never expect you have such a bravado to do this.

Woon: My lord…..

*****: You use my name for the recruitment?

Woon: Yes my lord, but I thought….

A vine stroke towards woon body and push him away from few meters. Woon stood up slowly.

******: Are you upset?

Woon: No my lord. I deserve your punishment. I shouldn’t use your name, the God of forest, to recruit 10 of them.

God of Forest: I spare you this time. Now go and perform your duty.

Woon: Yes, my lord.

Woon retreat from the center of the forest and walked towards his next destination.

Address the link here for Detail of the Game "Battle of Warriors"

#2 Kathleen

Kathleen

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2557 posts

Posted 08 October 2008 - 02:09 AM

Can't wait to start, cool intro ^_^
~Kat

#3 woon

woon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2443 posts

Posted 08 October 2008 - 02:57 AM

Chapter 1 – The Warriors Awaken.

Fog is getting thinner and thinner as the sun rises higher. 10 persons stood alertly in front of the entrance of the forest. Some of them knew each order and some are new faces. But this is not important. The important is who will be the Greatest Warrior in Khatuwa Forest!

Woon approached them slowly. He observed their faces one by one. “How confident they are. Can we really find the best from them?” He whispered.

“You knew why you are been calling here.” Woon said. “No one knows how to come here unless you are invited.”

“My master, the God of this forest, believes that one of you is qualified to be the warrior for this forest. To defense the forest from being destroyed by human one day.”

“My master sensed that you have gene of warrior in your blood. Maybe sometime you even hope you are a warrior or a hero. That’s normal, because You Were! You were in the past but not in this type of life form. But I will help you by showing you who you were.”

Woon pointed the entrance of the forest. “At the entrance of this forests, there are 10 small lane, name ”Path of Awaken”. When you walk along any one of these lanes, you will start remember who you were in your past. Your warrior gene in you will be awaken, grow and your body will totally transform to who you used to be in the past.”

10 of the youngster hesitated. But some soon give themselves a try.

So the 10 persons walked into different paths. And when they meet again at the end of the ”Path of Awaken”, all faces, costumes, totally look difference than before. Can you recognize who is your friend now? Never!

“Looks good!” woon checked their appearance proudly.

“Now find your own way to the center of the forest. Not in a group form. The God of Forest is waiting for you there. Remember, only fight at the night. The first one to reach level 9 or the last survivor is the Greatest Warrior! Now get moving.”

Woon watched them choose their path and start depart another time. “This is not as fun as the first path that makes your past memory awaken. I wish you Good Luck!”

And the story begins…..

Roster:
Keeper of Khatuwa Forest: woon

Players
1. JS
2. GC
3. Izzy
4. Panther
5. Kat
6. FIF
7. Reaymond
8. Crazypainter
9. Ben Law
10. Dragonjest22

Warrior

Warrior…………………Weapon………………………Lvl………HP………Exp………Atk…………Def………Esc…………Spd………Stuff
1. Sir Francis……........Broadsword……….....……1........50.......0.........(2-5)......(1-4)......(1-3)......(2-3).......Red Potion x 1
2. Zuchious…........……Great Ball of Fires….…..1........50.......0.........(2-5)......(1-4)......(1-3)......(2-3).......Red Potion x 1
3. Corynhoole…......…Fire Stuffs……………........1........50.......0.........(2-5)......(1-4)......(1-3)......(2-3).......Red Potion x 1
4. Red Dragon…........Fire skill…………........……1........50.......0.........(2-5)......(1-4)......(1-3)......(2-3).......Red Potion x 1
5. Froggy……..........….Poison darts….………..….1........50.......0.........(2-5)......(1-4)......(1-3)......(2-3).......Red Potion x 1
6. Loki……............…….Brisingr …………..…….....1........50.......0.........(2-5)......(1-4)......(1-3)......(2-3).......Red Potion x 1
7. Salvador Dali…......PaintBrush……………......1........50.......0.........(2-5)......(1-4)......(1-3)......(2-3).......Red Potion x 1
8. Solembum….......….Sledgehammer………....1........50.......0.........(2-5)......(1-4)......(1-3)......(2-3).......Red Potion x 1
9. Unlucky Thirteen….Throwing knives........ 1.........50.......0.........(2-5)......(1-4)......(1-3)......(2-3).......Red Potion x 1
10. Yannick ……......….Mysterious Sword….....1........50.......0.........(2-5)......(1-4)......(1-3)......(2-3).......Red Potion x 1

Players:
1) The warrior list is randomized and not following the player list sequence. No point guessing right now.
2) You can start sending your PM now. Whom you want to challenge in night 1?

Format in the PM: (player id) challenge (opponent’s warrior nane)

Have fun :)

#4 unreality

unreality

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 6370 posts

Posted 08 October 2008 - 02:59 AM

I think someone's trying to frame Crazypainter ;D Unless she's using reverse psychology :P

#5 woon

woon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2443 posts

Posted 08 October 2008 - 04:20 AM

I think someone's trying to frame Crazypainter ;D Unless she's using reverse psychology :P

You spot it huh. That's what I let them to create the warriors and weapon themselves. Someone already using some tactics even before the first move.

Will see how it goes. :)

#6 Ben Law

Ben Law

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1089 posts

Posted 08 October 2008 - 05:39 AM

You spot it huh. That's what I let them to create the warriors and weapon themselves. Someone already using some tactics even before the first move.

Will see how it goes. :)

I am ready :P Let's face the challenge !!!

#7 grey cells

grey cells

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2807 posts

Posted 08 October 2008 - 10:14 AM

Somebody's framing me as well, I guess. :P

#8 crazypainter

crazypainter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2497 posts

Posted 08 October 2008 - 05:28 PM

Ha! Too bad Dali isnt one of my favorite painters. Whom ever if trying to frame me shouldve looked at my profile or the link in it(its gone now)
and wouldve gotten a lot of info for the frame job. Too funny!

edit:
maybe its just me living in california but i wouldnt want warriors using fire in my forest if I was a forest god.

Edited by crazypainter, 08 October 2008 - 05:33 PM.

#9 Panther

Panther

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 746 posts

Posted 08 October 2008 - 05:33 PM

What do we do if we think we know who someone is? :D

"It's so cute when it's sleeping, isn't it? Actually, it's still as abhorrent as ever, but at least it's not trying to kill us."
-Noyan Dar, Tazeem lullmage

#10 crazypainter

crazypainter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2497 posts

Posted 08 October 2008 - 05:40 PM

What do we do if we think we know who someone is? :D

oh Bagheera...(sp?) do you really know who someone is?
btw... Loki.."contriver of all fraud" according to wikipedia.
edit spelling

Edited by crazypainter, 08 October 2008 - 05:41 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users