Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

M4F14-7

• Please log in to reply
1088 replies to this topic

#11 Yoruichi-san

Yoruichi-san

"That Woman"

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3395 posts

Posted 24 August 2008 - 10:44 PM

Y-san, Great writing. Why didnt you include the love story part of it?

Phaze, what are you doing?

Thanks, but I have to give due credit to LIS...I'm terrible with settings and the M4F14 part came from his limitless imagination...

That part was the prologue, and it may come into play later on as the game progresses...;)
Women are definitely stronger. We are [Fe]males, after all...

Some of what makes me me is real, some of what makes me me is imaginary...I guess I'm just complex. ;P

<3 BBC's Sherlock, the series and the man. "Smart is the new sexy."

Chromatic Witch links now on my 'About Me' page! Episode 3 is finally here!

When life hands me lemons, I make invisible ink.

#12 akaslickster

akaslickster

SLICK

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4852 posts

Posted 24 August 2008 - 10:56 PM

Ok, I put in your stars so be nice to me. Also we need to get a lie detector for Phaze first thing. After him comes Brandonb. This will get the truth out early in the game and make less trouble later. :rolleyes:
Posted ImageThe place where peace begins is within oneself. by Slick

#13 phaze

phaze

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1002 posts

Posted 24 August 2008 - 11:10 PM

Ok, I put in your stars so be nice to me. Also we need to get a lie detector for Phaze first thing. After him comes Brandonb. This will get the truth out early in the game and make less trouble later. :rolleyes:

:lol: direct to test
Perfecting Mafia suicide since August 2008

#14 akaslickster

akaslickster

SLICK

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4852 posts

Posted 24 August 2008 - 11:25 PM

:lol: direct to test

Okay what the heck happened? I put 5 stars above in the rating and now the whole thing dissappeared. People are trying to rate me and that thing is broken as well. May want to talk to a mod. about it cuz I quit trying until I am sure it is working.

Lie detection should be first so we can start clean.

Edited by akaslickster, 24 August 2008 - 11:27 PM.

#15 phaze

phaze

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1002 posts

Posted 24 August 2008 - 11:31 PM

Lie detection should be first so we can start clean.

Why are you trying to lie detect me slick? Is the quote "Im M4F1A" making you feel uncomfortable?

#16 akaslickster

akaslickster

SLICK

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4852 posts

Posted 24 August 2008 - 11:37 PM

Why are you trying to lie detect me slick? Is the quote "Im M4F1A" making you feel uncomfortable?

7. No nonsense posts!
8. As the host, I reserve the right to take actions to preserve the integrity of the game, including removing/replacing people and making rule changes. Of course, I will try not to do this, but if it is necessary, I will take appropriate actions.
9. Have fun!
10. And last but not least: Do not challenge the host AIs...they control your oxygen supply :P .

he he he. :D

#17 phaze

phaze

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1002 posts

Posted 24 August 2008 - 11:43 PM

7. No nonsense posts!

Is a nonsense post a nonsense post when there is a reason for that nonsense post

8. As the host, I reserve the right to take actions to preserve the integrity of the game, including removing/replacing people and making rule changes. Of course, I will try not to do this, but if it is necessary, I will take appropriate actions.

I insured that my craziness would not be an issue with the host before I signed up

9. Have fun!

I'm having lots of fun, and you?

10. And last but not least: Do not challenge the host AIs...they control your oxygen supply :P .

he he he. :D

see 8

You still haven't answered my questions, have you slick?

#18 crazypainter

crazypainter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2497 posts

Posted 24 August 2008 - 11:45 PM

I'll come clean now then...
Im M4F14

The AcroBot: Obviously versatile, quickly adapts as it performs its task with reflexes to make most AI computers envious. Likes to be brassie and bold while on missions. Any night, but not 2 in a row, chooses a player that they can either steal the role identity of or frame with their role identity. Does not work on the Space Agent.

The Nuclear enForcer: rearranges sub-atomic particles so that if Robbie lie-detects a statement about him, the NF can choose what the answer will be.

The Mimic: An alien who kills his prey and temporarily absorbs their abilities. Chooses a target each odd night to kill and if the target dies, the Mimic gets use of the target's role abilities, including kill/target abilities, the next day or night (depending on whether it is a day ability or night ability). To win, the Mimic must kill and steal the ability of a baddie and satisfy that baddie's win condition while he has the ability (i.e. kill Zero and then kill Seven). The Mimic cannot be killed the first night.

So my thoughts are that Phaze wants to be lie detected so he can pretend to be innocent.

#19 phaze

phaze

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1002 posts

Posted 24 August 2008 - 11:53 PM

The AcroBot: Obviously versatile, quickly adapts as it performs its task with reflexes to make most AI computers envious. Likes to be brassie and bold while on missions. Any night, but not 2 in a row, chooses a player that they can either steal the role identity of or frame with their role identity. Does not work on the Space Agent.

The Nuclear enForcer: rearranges sub-atomic particles so that if Robbie lie-detects a statement about him, the NF can choose what the answer will be.

The Mimic: An alien who kills his prey and temporarily absorbs their abilities. Chooses a target each odd night to kill and if the target dies, the Mimic gets use of the target's role abilities, including kill/target abilities, the next day or night (depending on whether it is a day ability or night ability). To win, the Mimic must kill and steal the ability of a baddie and satisfy that baddie's win condition while he has the ability (i.e. kill Zero and then kill Seven). The Mimic cannot be killed the first night.

So my thoughts are that Phaze wants to be lie detected so he can pretend to be innocent.

Some good thinking went into this Crazy-painter but I'd like to see if there are other ways to prove the assertion first, as Slick has suggested lie-detection he is trying to get out of saying something incriminating.

#20 Brandonb

Brandonb

The Accused

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3004 posts

Posted 25 August 2008 - 12:03 AM

Alright, lets get this going! Can't wait to nail a baddie! B))

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users