Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Mafia V Signups

• Please log in to reply
417 replies to this topic

#411 unreality

unreality

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 6370 posts

Posted 07 August 2008 - 09:48 PM

haha :lol:

#412 akaslickster

akaslickster

SLICK

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4848 posts

Posted 08 August 2008 - 06:33 AM

haha :lol:

Just trying to get rid of the stupid stuff like twinkies.
If it was funny then off to jokes..

I wanted to have everyone pick a number that cooresponds to a role. I also hope that arguments outside of the game will remain in a chat room only. I think the story is going well but, not everything seemingly. I also don't pick up on some of this lingo. I need sleep too. B)) B)) B))

Edited by akaslickster, 08 August 2008 - 06:36 AM.

Posted ImageThe place where peace begins is within oneself. by Slick

#413 grey cells

grey cells

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2807 posts

Posted 08 August 2008 - 01:47 PM

Wow! This is what happens, when you kill me off the first night. :P Btw, For this one Mafia game I am glad I am dead. :lol:
I am for the game continuing, with unreality's power halved. Whether this matters or not, just my opinion. :D

#414 dawh

dawh

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1300 posts

Posted 08 August 2008 - 05:33 PM

I said I post this comment about UR here so as not to clutter the Mafia discussion:

I agree with KOP's comment that the Spy is probably stronger than Brandonb stated, but realistically, what's the largest number of night/day cycles we've had in any Mafia game so far? Maybe it reached the fourth night? I can't remember and don't feel like going to check right now. As such, most roles with every other day abilities are kind of limited. It's okay for mafia and QAs and such since they also get to kill every night, but with Innocents there's no guarantee you'll make it to the next chance you can to use it. What I mean is that if you have an alternating day ability, you probably want to use it the first day, where it's really hard to make effective use of it since there is so little definitive information to go on. If you wait, you may not be alive on the Second day to use it and if you wait till the Second day, you might not make it to the Fourth day to use it again (or some uberplayer may finish the game prematurely before that point. :P B)) ) So I can understand why UR wanted to beef up the Spy for Mafia V. You get one use of the ability, maybe two, and three in some extreme cases. With around 20 players, that doesn't let you do all that much. So whatever happens to the Spy for the rest of Mafia V (I have no strong opinion on the matter,) I think maybe the Spy should go back to the [Mafia] discussion/drawing board before the next game starts so that we can try to iron out these and other wrinkles.

#415 Cherry Lane

Cherry Lane

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1636 posts

Posted 09 August 2008 - 02:31 PM

[vent]
I have to vent a little, so I'm trying to be good and do it here in the signup thread, not in the main M-V thread :D

What's with killing of Nayana and not Mekal? This makes no sense to me.

First: what LIS said. He's been patiently waiting and reading and keeping up, for the possible chance of being able to take over a role. He should have had that opportunity before anyone was killed off for inactiveness.

Second: why Nayana and not Mekal? I must have missed where we knew Mekal would be abesnt. Taliesin was back, and posted, so if someone knew Mekal was absent the role should have gone back to taliesin, not left to languish. And then Mekal comes back posting random stuff (like a map) in the thread, saying he's bored. Mekal, if you were bored, you should have participated in the day vote!

[/vent]

Edited by Cherry Lane, 09 August 2008 - 02:41 PM.

#416 unreality

unreality

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 6370 posts

Posted 09 August 2008 - 02:36 PM

good points. 2D said that we know Mekal was gone so I guess I trusted him, but when you bring it up I don't recall ever knowing that

it would be a simple matter to put Nayana (or LIS) back in the game, if Frost wants to (edit: other than the role reveal)

Edited by unreality, 09 August 2008 - 02:36 PM.

#417 akaslickster

akaslickster

SLICK

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4848 posts

Posted 10 August 2008 - 02:23 AM

This is a good place for all the dead from V to hang out and have a cigar. You can be hopeful that I will be here soon, just you wait I never once lived through the end. Hey stop rattling those chains and stuff! I'm outa here! :o :o

#418 akaslickster

akaslickster

SLICK

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4848 posts

Posted 11 August 2008 - 08:51 AM

This is where LIS can post if he is a baddie and is hung. :P

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users