Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Mafia III

• Please log in to reply
1034 replies to this topic

#61 unreality

unreality

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 6370 posts

Posted 08 July 2008 - 05:52 PM

Post #51 - Rules, Roles & Strategy Tips

A Bizarre Bazaar

Twilight

A camel named Sando plopped wearily into the tall brass gates of Oasis- the mighty doors that sealed it from the shifting sands outside. Sando was at the end of his rope after a long, hot journey from deep within the desert with the nomad caravan.

His masters shouted out jovially to the turban-clad residents of Oasis, the swathes of merchants and traders and demi-sultans that passed by in the sweltering, tropical streets. For they meant one thing to the nomads: money.

Oasis had been built hundreds of years ago around the great watering holes in the middle of the desert, walling in everything from ancient pyramid temples to palm tree oases to urchin-filled markets to the grand palaces of the demi-sultans. Now Oasis was the center of trading and commerce for the entire southern half of Content Phoenix... as well as a location for Quarky sleeper agents to plan their missions and carry out hostile operations.

The camel didn't know any of this, or perhaps it just didn't care, for it continued down the street and turned a corner at its master's command. Sando was too tired not to obey, and plus he trusted his masters. The nomad culture revered camels- almost to the point of worship.

Sando saw an odd flash out of the corner of his eye... trained to look for shiny things in the endless desert, he turned his head sharply, almost throwing the nomad off... but it was just the bazaar. The grand market was filled with hundreds of people, haggling and shouting and stealing and leading groups of animals to their new homes. Sando was suddenly glad that he wasn't about to be sold. But that odd flash caught his eye again- he looked over, and saw a knife tucked in someone's belt. Interesting. It was a traditional rule in Oasis that no weapons were allowed in the bazaar. This was a bizarre bazaar.

The bored camel watched as the knife-weilding person walked calmly through the bazaar, their hand twitching every time someone glanced near their knife. But nobody saw it except Sando, who watched with his big black eyes as the nomads led the camel caravan toward a specific market stall.

The shadowy figure was at the other end of the bazaar now, and Sando could hardly see them anymore... a waterfall splashed down from a salty pillar at the far side, and the knife-assassin lurked there, waiting and watching. Finally, none less than the Mayor walked past, surrounded by bodyguards.

They weren't enough.

The Quarky sleeper agent had been reactivated, and jumped from the shadows of the waterfall to deal the fatal blow. In seconds, the assassin was also dead at the hands of the bodyguard, but the signal spread across the city like wildfire.

The other Quarky sleeper agents were activated. It was time to carry out their mission.

And somewhere in a small warehouse at one end of the city, the Mafia gathered... four of them. A Thief. An Assassin. A Bankroller. And the Godfather. The four of them were discussing who they would off tonight.

Sando, oblivious to the action, spun his head around as he noticed something else. A desert warrior was entering the bazaar, his/her dark face wrapped in a sandy turban to keep out the blazing sun, with a sash of bullets connected to a machine gun at the ready. The Desert Warrior, looking like a terrorist from the sands, turned a corner and disappeared into the complex, winding streets of Oasis, ready to hunt down the Quarky Agents.

In a penthouse apartment in a swanky hotel, one of the five various houses that the Grim Reaper owned, the master of death himself/herself sharpened his/her scythe, waiting for the coming nights.

And the Vigilante was getting ready, too, for he/she would start killing on the 3rd night.

In separate houses, the Doctor was packing his/her medical kit and the Healer was preparing his/her herbal concoctions, hoping to save some lives tonight. The Bodyguard was possibly thinking the same thing as he/she clipped on a heavy-duty armor vest.

Oasis would never again be the same.

I need PMs from:

* the Mafia
* both Quarky Agents
* Doctor
* Healer
* Desert Warrior
* Bodyguard

and of course the Mafia special abilities of the Thief and the Godfather can be used any night but not two nights in a row

:P Mafia III is on!

#62 unreality

unreality

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 6370 posts

Posted 08 July 2008 - 05:54 PM

oops, forgot to add that E.S. Johsnon was elected as the new Mayor!

#63 tmanthebest

tmanthebest

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 08 July 2008 - 07:12 PM

sorry you guys but my brother is gona take away my internet for the next week so i cant play sorry

#64 Ben Law

Ben Law

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1089 posts

Posted 08 July 2008 - 07:18 PM

sorry you guys but my brother is gona take away my internet for the next week so i cant play sorry

So tman is Killed ???? Identity revealed ???

#65 unreality

unreality

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 6370 posts

Posted 08 July 2008 - 07:18 PM

uhhhhhhh lol

we need someone to step up asap to take over his role, then :P

#66 Brandonb

Brandonb

The Accused

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3004 posts

Posted 08 July 2008 - 07:19 PM

So tman is Killed ???? Identity revealed ???

no, just reveal goodie or baddie

#67 pw0nzd

pw0nzd

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 427 posts

Posted 08 July 2008 - 07:22 PM

What if he was the mafia boss? We would need to find a replacement.

EDIT: or not, we can live with 3 mafia :D Innocents FTW

Edited by pw0nzd, 08 July 2008 - 07:26 PM.

#68 Ben Law

Ben Law

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1089 posts

Posted 08 July 2008 - 07:22 PM

Hmm .. I guess tman is innocent .. lol

#69 Ben Law

Ben Law

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1089 posts

Posted 08 July 2008 - 07:23 PM

What if he was the mafia boss? We would need to find a replacement.

;) my mind is racing .. ha ha ha

#70 esjohnson

esjohnson

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 312 posts

Posted 08 July 2008 - 07:27 PM

we need someone to step up asap to take over his role, then :P

I don't want to lose one of my bodyguard. Especially when they're doing a very good job. Seriously.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users