BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Mafia III

unreality

Sorry , KOP and Brandon . You both were right . But how could both of you be sure ? :rolleyes:

possible scenarios:

Brandon is inspector and I am sage

OR I am inspector and someone who voted behind me is sage

In either case, I picked out dawh and Brandon in order to confuse the baddies as to who the inspector might be. Dawh didn't catch on, but oh! well...

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

possible scenarios:

Brandon is inspector and I am sage

OR I am inspector and someone who voted behind me is sage

In either case, I picked out dawh and Brandon in order to confuse the baddies as to who the inspector might be. Dawh didn't catch on, but oh! well...

One more possible scenario:

You (KOP), BdB, GC, ................. are mafios

next victim :ome :unsure:

I hope unreality, that the bodyguard is with me.

Hey unreality, do I get the invincibility next game?

I'm sure you're. For the first night.

Edit: I spoke too soon.

Edited by esjohnson

I'm sure you're. For the first night.

w00t, go mafia!!!!

KOP your next!!!!

Mwahahahahahahaha.... *ghost fades away*

:lol:

Edited by pw0nzd

One more possible scenario:

You (KOP), BdB, GC, ................. are mafios

next victim :ome :unsure:

I hope unreality, that the bodyguard is with me.

You realize how dumb it would be for them to off one of their own? If anything they would get rid of the bankroller(which pw0nzd clearly wasn't) as he is of little value. But still, one less mafioso can really hurt the mafia, don't think that those guys are in it. Though I might be suspicious of GC...Also, since you're the mayor, you're not likely to be killed early on, as there are better roles for killers to kill, and You if anythhing can help them by stopping a lynching. There is little downside to you being alive for the baddies. Now relax...B))

One thing that could be a little worrisome is that the mafia didn't act terribly organized. pw0nzd voted to have me lynched and most of the rest of the people were voting for Lucifer or pw0nzd. No one even tried to defend pw0nzd or make a case to take Lucifer. They just let him die... :huh:

It seems possible that this could have all been planned to throw suspicion off the most dangerous people. If you throw one of your own to the mob, then people will be more likely trust you and follow your lead next time...

I agree with Frost that it's unlikely, but the lack of solidarity on the mafia's part seems odd; then again, I see mafia around every corner. :P

a pattern that you see happening is that when someone is clearly gonna die, the other Mafiosos pretend to be strongly against that person too, ditching him/her to make themselves look innocent and 'jump the bandwagon to acquit themselves' as KOP said

edit: I'm just surprised you guys got a Mafioso the first lynching :P

Edited by unreality

You realize how dumb it would be for them to off one of their own? If anything they would get rid of the bankroller(which pw0nzd clearly wasn't) as he is of little value. But still, one less mafioso can really hurt the mafia, don't think that those guys are in it. Though I might be suspicious of GC...Also, since you're the mayor, you're not likely to be killed early on, as there are better roles for killers to kill, and You if anythhing can help them by stopping a lynching. There is little downside to you being alive for the baddies. Now relax...B))

I just got an illusion that KOP is diverting the doctor and Healer to cover them (him) instead of innocents, so that they could be successful in their next mission.

Well, I might be wrong.

It is very much possible that KOP may be an innocent (perhaps defender).

I request doctors to think well before they PM unreality.

I just got an illusion that KOP is diverting the doctor and Healer to cover them (him) instead of innocents, so that they could be successful in their next mission.

Well, I might be wrong.

It is very much possible that KOP may be an innocent (perhaps defender).

I request doctors to think well before they PM unreality.

Normally the Defender would not be so vocal. But hey, that's actually a good idea. If the defender is really vocal then maybe it would encourage the doctor's protection, and therefore protect the Vigilante.

However, that doesn't explain how KOP could be so sure. He could only be either the inspector or a mafioso. It doesn't make sense for him to be a mafioso b/c he spoke out too early (and too avidly) against pw0nzd. So I'd say that it's a good idea to protect him.

Ok...so brandon didn't catch on either...

People, yes.. I am inspector. When I logged on, I saw that Brandon and dawh had voted for pwn0zd who I had found to be a mafioso. I tried to shroud my identity by repeating that one of us was an inspector. However, seeing as how dawh and Brandon claim NOT to be inspector, I might as well admit it. Protect me in the coming nights and don't lynch me during the day. I will find out the identity of another mafioso on the 3rd day

Cheers!

--

Vig

Ok...so brandon didn't catch on either...

People, yes.. I am inspector. When I logged on, I saw that Brandon and dawh had voted for pwn0zd who I had found to be a mafioso. I tried to shroud my identity by repeating that one of us was an inspector. However, seeing as how dawh and Brandon claim NOT to be inspector, I might as well admit it. Protect me in the coming nights and don't lynch me during the day. I will find out the identity of another mafioso on the 3rd day

Cheers!

--

Vig

I did catch on, back when you said that "one of us" was. But, I figured it might be a good idea to out you and guarantee you protection. You basically did it yourself anyway.

To anyone who is questioning why I came out with my identity, I think we can nail a couple of mafia early and cripple them since they pose the greatest danger to us. Also, this early in the game, the doctor and healer are still alive and can alternate saving me.

Cheers!

--

Vig