Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Mafia II

• Please log in to reply
460 replies to this topic

#171 puzzlegirl

puzzlegirl

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1450 posts

Posted 05 July 2008 - 06:53 PM

And out of the bloody water arose the spirit of PuzzleGirl. Her spirit looked down upon the crowd gathered by the water and gave them a pitiful glance - for they were so paranoid and bloodthirsty that they sacraficed the only true innocent of the group. Then her spirit flew up to heaven where she lived in eternal bliss while the remaining residents of Awesomeville continued to in their misery and mass chaos. :P

#172 dnae

dnae

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 309 posts

Posted 05 July 2008 - 08:18 PM

oh whatever AKA :rolleyes:
She's with me now in heaven... yo PG, do you want to get a pizza or somthing :D

#173 unreality

unreality

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 6370 posts

Posted 05 July 2008 - 10:27 PM

Celestial Crusts and Divine Deep Dishes? lol

night post coming...

#174 unreality

unreality

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 6370 posts

Posted 05 July 2008 - 10:43 PM

Post #29 - Rules
Post #17 - Strategy Tips
Post #51 - Intro
Post #65 - A Wild Evening
Post #77 - The Blue Octane
Post #159 - To The Sharks!!!

Open Warfare

Night

The pond known as Grim Pond was still tonight, the moonlight reflecting off its peaceful waters. The pond was surrounded by tall reeds that shaded it from the rest of Awesomeville.

A few people were out by the pond, dipping their legs in the cool water, taking advantage of the calm night.

A stupid thing to do, with the Grim Reaper lurking about.

Grey Cells, standing alone at the edge of the pond, spun around as the moon glinted off of a curved blade behind him.

"So you're the Grim Reaper?" he sputtered, recognizing the face under the dark hood.

"Yes," the Grim Reaper hissed, and scythed down the unfortunate victim, the bloody body splashing into the pond.

A Few Minutes Later

The dew-tipped reeds around Grim Pond rustled as a dark-clad Mafia assassin slipped through them, clutching a syringe. The assassin waited at the verge of the reeds until a dark form, silhouetted against the moonlight, walked past.

Scott.

The assassin lunged from his hiding place, stabbing the syringe deep into Scott's neck. By the time he fell, coughing and choking and kicking, into Grim Pond, the assassin had disappeared among the reeds.

Across Town

The Doctor waited by a house- once again, a quiet house. But nearby, he/she heard sounds of someone being beat up, but unfortunately he/she couldn't place the location of the noise, and had no way of helping. Distressed, the Doctor returned to his/her house, wondering who had been offed during the night.

Host: Unreality
1) Brandonb
2) Scott - DEAD [?] Killed by Mafia
3) akaslickster
4) pw0nzd
5) GC - DEAD [?] Killed by Grim Reaper
6) pieman
7) dnae - DEAD [?] Killed by Mafia
8) Frost
9) itachi
10) Kingofpain
11) Nayana
12) puzzlegirl - DEAD [Illusionist]

alright, it's the second day. You know what that means! Lynching time! Also, the Spy can spy on someone today and the Sage can learn how many Mafiosos are alive (as well as who the Doctor has been saving)

#175 pw0nzd

pw0nzd

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 427 posts

Posted 05 July 2008 - 11:38 PM

wow.......

that was unexpected :huh:

#176 unreality

unreality

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 6370 posts

Posted 05 July 2008 - 11:43 PM

yeah :D for me too

Post #29 - Rules
Post #17 - Strategy Tips
Post #51 - Intro
Post #65 - A Wild Evening
Post #77 - The Blue Octane
Post #159 - To The Sharks!!!
Post #174 - Open Warfare

so, time to start the speculating ;D

1) Brandonb
3) akaslickster
4) pw0nzd
6) pieman
8) Frost
9) itachi
10) Kingofpain
11) Nayana

#177 unreality

unreality

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 6370 posts

Posted 05 July 2008 - 11:44 PM

the Sage & Spy haven't yet PMed me, btw

#178 unreality

unreality

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 6370 posts

Posted 06 July 2008 - 12:02 AM

correction: the Spy has PMed me, but not the Sage. But you guys can start speculating & voting any time, regardless :P

#179 Frost

Frost

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1820 posts

Posted 06 July 2008 - 12:06 AM

Alright, I'll take the fall and vote first. <_<

1) Brandonb
3) akaslickster
4) pw0nzd
6) pieman
8) Frost - voting for Brandonb
9) itachi
10) Kingofpain
11) Nayana

My instinct keeps telling me that Brandonb is a mafioso. True, I don't have much information about him, not like I have much more than you guys. He wasn't really involved in the last lynching because he was safe, if he was innocent, he might have been a little more in the discussion to try to figure who is in the mafia. However, I have better reasoning than that. I know we shouldn't consider past roles, but it seems like it would be more likely for him to be a mafioso since he wasn't one previously. Also, He seems to have been on a lot recently, perhaps discussing who to kill with the other mafiosos? :D

#180 unreality

unreality

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 6370 posts

Posted 06 July 2008 - 12:08 AM

Alright, I'll take the fall and vote first. <_<

1) Brandonb
3) akaslickster
4) pw0nzd
6) pieman
9) itachi
10) Kingofpain
11) Nayana

My instinct keeps telling me that Brandonb is a mafioso. True, I don't have much information about him, not like I have much more than you guys. He wasn't really involved in the last lynching because he was safe, if he was innocent, he might have been a little more in the discussion to try to figure who is in the mafia. However, I have better reasoning than that. I know we shouldn't consider past roles, but it seems like it would be more likely for him to be a mafioso since he wasn't one previously. Also, He seems to have been on a lot recently, perhaps discussing who to kill with the other mafiosos? :D

using blue confuses my eyes with the Illusionist thing lol

how about:

1) Brandonb
3) akaslickster
4) pw0nzd
6) pieman
9) itachi