Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

TMM-X (Trainer Manual Mafia-X)

• Please log in to reply
218 replies to this topic

#191 MissKitten

MissKitten

Merthur <3

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2185 posts
  • Location:At my computer, or maybe writing fanfiction, and losing my sanity and innocence

Posted 24 December 2011 - 03:00 AM

Ah, sorry about the suspense, the guests came too early and I had to run, just managed to sneak away. But I gotta go now. Sorry!

Chocolate is proof that God wanted us to be happy.

So you want a fight with intent to kill? Then come fight me! It's here in my bow, that intent to kill you love so much! ~ Uryu Ishida

... ~ Nova-kun

Society needs to learn how to adapt, or humanity is screwed. ~ MiKi, aka MissKitten, aka myself

#192 smoth333

smoth333

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 277 posts

Posted 24 December 2011 - 03:12 AM

Nice!

HG - you had some good arguments. There were a couple of moments where I considered switching but I never pulled the trigger on it.

Good game to all!

#193 flamebirde

flamebirde

the guy who lurks in the corners, posting useless stuff

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1372 posts

Posted 24 December 2011 - 03:35 AM

*Whew*. Good job, Hidden. You really had me questioning myself at the end.

Mafiosos and mafiosas of the world, unite! And then kill each other in a particularly tricky move that everyone suspects but never anticipates.

stand back. I'm going to apply logic.

Come join the battle against the Chromatic Witch! http://brainden.com/...nly-eat-orange/

The Coup of Rhotus still needs players!End the 2 year sign up phase! http://brainden.com/...-mafia-signups/

#194 mboon

mboon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 212 posts

Posted 24 December 2011 - 04:07 AM

If only you hadn't NK'd me Hidden, the game would have ended a lot sooner :/ So lucky, since as the replacement unicorn I was going to kill you that night :/ Good game though, you played very well XD

#195 TheChad

TheChad

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 240 posts

Posted 24 December 2011 - 06:05 AM

I was the sparrow, but I got taken out right from the get go.

I was planning on spying mew the first night, but my power definitely would've been useful here.

#196 flamebirde

flamebirde

the guy who lurks in the corners, posting useless stuff

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1372 posts

Posted 24 December 2011 - 06:43 AM

Gah... We lost our Sparrow N1? What a wonder we actually won.

Mafiosos and mafiosas of the world, unite! And then kill each other in a particularly tricky move that everyone suspects but never anticipates.

stand back. I'm going to apply logic.

Come join the battle against the Chromatic Witch! http://brainden.com/...nly-eat-orange/

The Coup of Rhotus still needs players!End the 2 year sign up phase! http://brainden.com/...-mafia-signups/

#197 mewminator

mewminator

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 258 posts

Posted 24 December 2011 - 08:22 AM

due to a mistake we made we could have Nk'd mboon earlier (the actionless night), recapping on what I've learned as a first time baddie:
1- never claim to be a goodie, or act too much like one, be neutral (as a goodie I never claimed to be one, so that was out of character)
2- don't point too many fingers.(I usually base my actions purely on deductions, rather than what other peoples actions may mean)
3- while in the forum put yourself in place of any other goodie and start deducing from there. If something doesn't make sense, or will out you, don't post it.
I vote Flame mvp XD

#198 Fat Tony

Fat Tony

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 24 December 2011 - 09:03 AM

Here are all the roles if you like :)
Mew: Ogre
Hidden: Troll

Fat Tony: Dragon

Raven: Princess
Flame: Witch
SMV: Prince
Mar: Fairy
Hotter: Unicorn
Chad: Sparrow

#199 Hidden G

Hidden G

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 783 posts

Posted 24 December 2011 - 09:44 AM

CongratZ GOODIES :D honestly this is the best game i loose :P
it was so much fun ,especially keeping my "" :blink: :wacko: "" posts coming .
i wanted to claim Sparrow ,i thought it would make a perfect cover (N1 spying FT ,but he's died ,2 nights blocked and one night redirected )
and in some cases i wanted to say that FT is the Dragon and :lol: b/c he's really .

FB u hinted but saying magic... i saw it ,i wrote in the BTSC that u are hinting at the fairy and i said that it could have been Witch too,i was later certain about it but i forgot why last day u made me feel like u are the sparrow that's way i didn't do the above .

Nking was all in all random ,but when the #of player has decreased i NKed Mboon and SMV b/c they were the least expected to be NKed ,one night i wanted to kill Smoth(sorry :P) but i targeted Mboon and luckily i succeeded and Smoth was saved.

Finally ,Thank u HOSTS ,MiKi and NaNa for this fun game i've really enjoyed it (even thought i've lost :mad:...kdg :P )

#200 Thalia

Thalia

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2910 posts

Posted 24 December 2011 - 09:59 AM

FB u hinted but saying magic... i saw it ,i wrote in the BTSC that u are hinting at the fairy and i said that it could have been Witch too,i was later certain about it but i forgot why last day u made me feel like u are the sparrow that's way i didn't do the above .

flamebirde's hint was the line about a family feud. The RD for the witch mentions making up for her evil husband.

Come check out Mafia in the Games Forum
Trainer's Manual Mafia XII: Bugs Mafia is in signups
Other games:
The Green Glass Doors
Telephone

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users