BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

TMM-X (Trainer Manual Mafia-X)

MissKitten

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Miki/Nana - did the fairy's ability allow for a role copy of a specific role or of a specific person? I.e. Did marhart say "role copy SMV?"

Yes, if the fairy wanted to copy someone, she would say, "I want to copy Player X." She would then get Player X's role. It works as a one-time spy, but that can't be helped.

Edited by MissKitten

Yes, if the fairy wanted to copy someone, she would say, "I want to copy Player X." She would then get Player X's role. It works as a one-time spy, but that can't be helped.

Thank you Miki. Second question - if the Fairy copied a baddie or the Dragon would they successfully copy the role or would they get an "error"?

Thank you Miki. Second question - if the Fairy copied a baddie or the Dragon would they successfully copy the role or would they get an "error"?

If the person the fairy copied was a baddie, they would still get the role. If they copied the Dragon, they would get the RID Kill, but most likely not the immunity.

Well, I guess I have to assume that SMV is a goodie based on marhart not saying anything. It is taking a chance but it would not make any sense to copy someone then not reveal that they were the baddie or Dragon when you are about to get lynched.

So assuming that - one of Flame, myself, and Hidden is the Troll. Another is a goodie for sure, the third is either the Dragon or a goodie.

Obviously I am claiming a goodie role, I am thinking about outing myself on the (50/50?) chance that the Dragon is dead, but if not that will really narrow down his/her RID choices even though it would be a guess between the princess/prince/unicorn on who is still alive.

That leaves either Flame or Hidden as the troll.....

I'm sorry i couldn't post for quite some time, but I was very busy with the submission of school assignments... :dry:

I just came back today and decided to check Mafia before sleeping.

@smoth333 - I voted for you because I thought you were the most suspicious. It seems like you have put a lot of thought into your posts, almost as if you had something to hide and you wanted to be perfectly sure that it isn't reflected in your posts.

Edited by SMV

Okay, then Hidden is a Baddie/ Dragon. If he is a Baddie or Dragon, then that means that SMV or yourself is the other. this is assuming that the Dragon is still alive. Of course, this may or may not be true. I am claiming a goodie role, if you look hard enough at my posts you will find my hint. That role could've been Mboon, Fat Tony, or The Chad. However, if I were a baddie then I wouldn't take the risk for fear that The true person with the role would out. Only the Sparrow could've known, And the Sparrow is a goodie.

:thumbsup: That's how it works, righto!!!!

J/K - HG, I explained my logic for SMV, but admit that it is making a major assumption. I also am not narrowing between you and FB....one of you is the Troll (at least that is what I am gambling on) ;)

That said, I would expect that each of you (except for the real Troll) would have me on your list....

May not be able to get on after this post till after the night is over - so I'm posting this in case I get night killed.

Mew was lynched 3-2 with SMV, Smoth, and FB voting for him. This combined with other info (including your hint FB) makes me think that HG is the most likely candidate for the Troll. The only snafu would be Marhart knowing SMV was the Troll but not saying so.

Leaving in 5 mins - one last thought or blatant hint actually - look at the Night 3 post. Something happened that had not happened prior to me joining the game during Day 2 (specifically after Night 2 was over).

The FairyTale creatures were wary tonight. They had lost so many of their own, and the rest were afraid to show themselves in case they were targeted by the vile forces in the kingdom. Luckily, these evil forces had no such qualms.

The troll was angry. He called for the rogue. "You failed! Didn't kill leader!"

The rogue forced a smile. "You didn't tell me which leader. Mboon was leading a group of animals, so she qualified as a leader."

The troll grunted before clarifying, "You no use. Kill SMV!"

The rogue sighed. "Fine, if I see SMV, I'll kill her." And without further argument, he melted into the night. Some distance away, he saw a campfire. He slid into the campsite and saw SMV sleeping in her tent. He drew his dagger and slit open the door, quietly creeping inside. He slowly made his way to SMV's throat, where, with a slice, he cut it open. Wiping his blade on her clothes, he made his way back to the troll, satisfied with a job well done.

The princess was bored again. There weren't many people she could talk to now, afraid as they were of the darkness in the kingdom. Her thoughts floated back to last night, where she had held quite a stimulating conversation with Hidden G. "If only he were here now," she sighed morosely, then perked up as she saw him lurking about in the woods. "Hidden G!" she called. "Come talk to me!" And Hidden G, once again ensnared by the Princess's beauty, spent another night talking to her about anything and everything.

Host: MiKi

Cohost: Nana

1. flamebirde

6. smoth

8. Hidden G

9. marhart14/Thalia

2. TheChad killed by the Unicorn N1

7. Fat Tony killed by the Baddies N1

4. mew lynched D2 and found to be the Ogre

5. mboon killed by the Baddies N3

9. marhart14 lynched D3 and found to be the Fairy

3. SMV killed by the Baddies N4

Day ends tomorrow at 8:00 PM CST. Make sure your votes are in by then! :)

OP

Night 1

Edited by MissKitten

1. flamebirde voting for Hidden G

6. smoth

8. Hidden G

9. marhart14/Thalia

Sorry, Hidden, but this is my vote because of reasons stated above.

6. smoth

8. Hidden G

Sorry, Marhart was still on the roster.

EDIT: Spelling.

Edited by flamebirde

6. smoth - voting for Hidden G

8. Hidden G

Pretty simple reason - FB cast the deciding vote to lynch Mew. Either he is innocent or the ballsiest guy in the game.