Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Virtual world Roleplaying game

• Please log in to reply
598 replies to this topic

#441 phillip1882

phillip1882

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 765 posts

Posted 17 January 2012 - 03:16 AM

the group begins backing away, unclear how to fight such a monstrosity. "well here comes the cavalry." and sure enough the murmaid army is aproaching. The Daranga however wastes no time, and begins it's assualt on the solgiers. four solgiers aproach the beast, but four swipes of its tentcles easily take care of them. "we need some kind of strategy here." loki says. "I am guessing its weakest point will be the back of it's head. with the dranaga distracted by the army, maybe we can aproach from behind?"

#442 Framm 18

Framm 18

Mafianiac (Silent Hunter)

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1350 posts

Posted 17 January 2012 - 04:08 AM

Framm said "Let me give it a shot." As he said that he used his camouflage and swam towards the back of the Dranaga's head.

Spoiler for Haikus

#443 Framm 18

Framm 18

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1350 posts

Posted 19 January 2012 - 11:10 PM

*badump*

Spoiler for Haikus

#444 flamebirde

flamebirde

the guy who lurks in the corners, posting useless stuff

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1363 posts

Posted 20 January 2012 - 03:07 AM

"Yo! Daranga thing! look at me so I can distract you!" Flame shouts and rushes at the beast.

OOC: How can we communicate if sound doesn't travel through water?

Mafiosos and mafiosas of the world, unite! And then kill each other in a particularly tricky move that everyone suspects but never anticipates.

stand back. I'm going to apply logic.

Come join the battle against the Chromatic Witch! http://brainden.com/...nly-eat-orange/

The Coup of Rhotus still needs players!End the 2 year sign up phase! http://brainden.com/...-mafia-signups/

#445 Framm 18

Framm 18

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1350 posts

Posted 20 January 2012 - 04:57 AM

OOC: Sound travels through water... :blink: Whale songs?

Spoiler for Haikus

#446 flamebirde

flamebirde

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1363 posts

Posted 21 January 2012 - 01:16 AM

OOC: Whoops, you're right. It's only in humans, and right now I am a shark. <----- That felt wierd to write...

Mafiosos and mafiosas of the world, unite! And then kill each other in a particularly tricky move that everyone suspects but never anticipates.

Come join the battle against the Chromatic Witch! http://brainden.com/...nly-eat-orange/

The Coup of Rhotus still needs players!End the 2 year sign up phase! http://brainden.com/...-mafia-signups/

#447 Panther

Panther

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 746 posts

Posted 21 January 2012 - 07:44 PM

OOC: Yeah, sound does travel in water - sound is vibrations and all that... I could give you a physics lesson but I don't think you really want to see me rambling on for 4 pages, so i'll skip that :D The fact that humans can't communicate in water is probably something to do with the fact that we can't breathe down there... ;)

Loki dances merrily behind Flame, attempting to distract the huge creature as well.

"It's so cute when it's sleeping, isn't it? Actually, it's still as abhorrent as ever, but at least it's not trying to kill us."
-Noyan Dar, Tazeem lullmage

#448 phillip1882

phillip1882

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 765 posts

Posted 24 January 2012 - 01:36 AM

sorry guys been feeling pretty lathargic for some reason.
framm successfully positions himself behind the creatures head, and notices a bulge there. the creature flings a couple of its tentacles at miki and loki, but the swings are slow enough that they dodge them easily. a few of the murmaids attack the tentacles as they sweep by, but though the tentacles are now bleeding, the creature seems unfazed.

#449 flamebirde

flamebirde

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1363 posts

Posted 25 January 2012 - 01:13 AM

"C'mon, Framm, slap the bulge!" Flame shouts, trying to hold the massive creature's attention.

#450 Framm 18

Framm 18

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1350 posts

Posted 25 January 2012 - 02:21 AM

Framm looked for something to hit the bulge on the back of the creature's head. As he was looking he noticed a boulder resting on a ledge behind the creature. He tried to push it onto the creature.

"Hope this works." Framm thought to himself.

Spoiler for Haikus

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users