Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum

Welcome to BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers Forum. Like most online communities you must register to post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process. To be a part of BrainDen Forums you may create a new account or sign in if you already have an account.
As a member you could start new topics, reply to others, subscribe to topics/forums to get automatic updates, get your own profile and make new friends.

Of course, you can also enjoy our collection of amazing optical illusions and cool math games.

If you like our site, you may support us by simply clicking Google "+1" or Facebook "Like" buttons at the top.
If you have a website, we would appreciate a little link to BrainDen.

Thanks and enjoy the Den :-)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Tombstone Mafia

• Please log in to reply
446 replies to this topic

#431 maurice

maurice

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3612 posts

Posted 10 February 2011 - 03:01 AM

Epilogue

Marshal White thanks Wyatt, Doc and Josephine for bringing peace and order to Tombstone. The three of them leave town pretty soon after Day 5, each one going their own way. After time, Wyatt hears that Doc has checked into a hospital near Denver. He has long been battling the effects of turboculosis, but the struggle is becoming futile. Wyatt goes off to visit him straight away.
When Wyatt gets to the hospital, Doc is perturbed by two things. Looking down at his bare feet, he realizes that he is close to death, and that despite anyone's best predictions, he was soon going to die with his boots off. He also did not understand why Wyatt was here with him, watching his life end rather than being out living life with Josephine.
"
Run. Take that girl and start running. Run and don't look back. All your life you been running and looking back and just barely existing and calling it getting by. This time run and don't look back and call it living. Live every second, live it right up to the hilt. Live, Wyatt..." Doc pauses, takes Wyatt's hand. "Live for me." Wyatt stares into his eyes, letting this sink in. " Wyatt, please, if you were ever my friend, if you ever had even the smallest feeling for me, leave. Leave now. Please". Wyatt struggles for the best way to sum up their relationship and thank Doc. Doc interrupts, "Never mind, Wyatt. I know. Just go."
Wyatt heads out and finds Josephine. The courtship was whirlwind and they soon married
. Wyatt and Josephine embarked on a series of adventures throughout the west, making and losing several fortunes, always living the high life, spending every winter, just the two of them, prospecting for gold in the desert foothills of southeastern California. Up or down, thin or Flush, in 47 years they never Left each other's side. Wyatt Earp died in Los Angeles in 1929. Among the pallbearers at his funeral were early western movie stars William S. Hart and Tom Mix. Tom Mix wept.

Sherman McMasters Bio
Wyatt Earp Bio
Doc Holliday Bio
Josephine Marcus Bio
Marshal White Bio

#432 maurice

maurice

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3612 posts

Posted 10 February 2011 - 03:25 AM

Spoiler for Roles

Spoiler for The Indies Ability and WinCon

Spoiler for Night 1 Actions

Spoiler for Night 2 Actions

Spoiler for Night 3 Actions

Spoiler for Night 4 Actions

Spoiler for Night 5 Actions

The Cowboys caught some tough breaks. Curr3nt's Day 1 plan was not anticipated by me and I'm not sure by anyone else. However, araver countered it the way I would have, by flash voting. Unfortunately he chose to vote for the one person that could not be lynched Day 1. So instead of trading a life for a lynch, araver outted himself as a Cowboy.
Outting Hirkala had another adverse effect for the Cowboys. Hirkala stayed alive by claiming to side with the Lawmen. This meant, however, that though Hirkala had a good idea on who Morgan was, he could not kill him until he killed McMasters or Curly Bill. Had araver not outted Hirkala, he may have taken care of Morgan for them.
And of course Morgan did some damage. While curr3nt was also gunning for araver Night 2, Morgan rolled a 6 Night 4, giving him the choice to kill. I include this in the Cowboys string of bad luck. Morgan should have been expected to roll a kill (or choice) 4/3 times over 4 nights and did twice. While that didn't buck the odds too much, the nights he rolled them were quite fortuitous. I doubt that Molly would have chosen to kill Night 1 or Night 3.
The Cowboys also chose to kill Young Scientist on Night 2, which of course failed. So after Night 2, the Cowboys should have had a Night 1 kill, a Day 1 lynch and a Night 2 kill...in exchange for losing araver Night 2, putting the numbers at 6 v 3 v 1 (and closing in on McMasters which would have been 5 v 4 v 1). Instead they still had a mountain to climb at 8 v 3 v 1.
By the way, Glycereine deserves much credit for guiding the lynches; no Lawman was lynched. He also targetted the correct people each night, though he was often redirected. However, for taking two calculated risks that changed the way the game played I'd say that Molly Mae is the MVP of this game.

#433 araver

araver

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1555 posts

Posted 10 February 2011 - 03:34 AM

However, for taking two calculated risks that changed the way the game played I'd say that Molly Mae is the MVP of this game.

and it got recorded in the History of Mafia ... (while his victims araver and onetruth still grumble in the Ghost thread :P)

Summer of 2013:
Show the Mafia world you're back in action ... signup for The Coup of Rhotus Mafia.You know you want it, we know you still have it in you so .... Come join the madness!  :thumbsup: 

Puzzles open: Strange Creatures I Past puzzles: Mystery Operation Series: I, II, III, IV; Contamination Scenario;
Past games: Crack the Code Series: III, VII, IXPast mafia games: UN Mafia, UN Mafia II, Star Trek Mafia, TMM IV

Almost random quotes:
>> Not only is the universe stranger than we imagine, it is stranger than we can imagine.

#434 curr3nt

curr3nt

The

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2839 posts

Posted 10 February 2011 - 03:41 AM

hurrah Molly Mae!

#435 maurice

maurice

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3612 posts

Posted 10 February 2011 - 03:50 AM

hurrah Molly Mae!

Worth noting, curr3nt wanted to kill araver Night 1. I wonder if he'd have still followed through with his Day 1 plan if araver were dead.

And I enjoyed hosting this game on BD. Getting to see curr3nt and Molly's and others' thought processes was quite intriguing.

#436 Vineetrika

Vineetrika

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 632 posts

Posted 10 February 2011 - 03:51 AM

Well, good game and congrats Molly Mae !!!

#437 EDM

EDM

Smiley Queen

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4238 posts

Posted 10 February 2011 - 09:53 AM

Ugh! I felt soooo stupid for voting Panther towards the end.....and I didn't have time to change my vote! :angry:
However, we still won....and I'm sorry for all my stupid actions and accusations.....:(

GO GOODIES!!! :D :D :D

Edit: Excellent! My gut suspicions were right!!! :D
Sorry, MM......but atleast my freaky behaviour towards you helped....:D

Edited by EDM, 10 February 2011 - 09:57 AM.

Please Have a Look at The Board Guidelines... :) Before You Start Partying At The Site...Rules help out, here... :D :D :D
I'm The Smiley Queen Posted Image...Bow Down To My Smiley Smileyness!!! :P :D :D :D

#438 onetruth

onetruth

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 836 posts

Posted 10 February 2011 - 02:45 PM

Good job goodies..good job MM for taking 2 of us out, but I hate you for it.

@Mo...Thanks for the shout outs to Hart & Mix. I <3 pallbearer Tom Mix and the one silent movie I've seen with him.

@Vine: That was a great job...I sort of feel bad that we recruited you and made you miss out on a win, but you did fantastic with what we gave you.

@Mo...Great game, I enjoyed it! :D

Edited by onetruth, 10 February 2011 - 02:46 PM.

#439 maurice

maurice

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3612 posts

Posted 10 February 2011 - 03:19 PM

Good job goodies..good job MM for taking 2 of us out, but I hate you for it.

@Mo...Thanks for the shout outs to Hart & Mix. I <3 pallbearer Tom Mix and the one silent movie I've seen with him.

@Vine: That was a great job...I sort of feel bad that we recruited you and made you miss out on a win, but you did fantastic with what we gave you.

@Mo...Great game, I enjoyed it! :D

Just an FYI, much of the Prologue and Epilogue was lifted from the script. And the intro too... :D

#440 Molly Mae

Molly Mae

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3188 posts

Posted 10 February 2011 - 03:55 PM

Great game, Maurice. I enjoyed it very much.

Thanks for not killing me, Hirk. OT might have been around still had you offed me. =P

@curr3nt/Young/Panther/Benjer/Darth: I think this was my first game with you guys, but I hope for many more. Well-played.

A recipe for honey-pickled apples

Awards:

Bonanova Gold Star

Spoiler for Molly's Rules to Live By

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users