7) GMaster479 - voting for crazypainter

8) underground_dan

9) woon - DEAD Killed by:Prisoners

10) crazypainter

11) SG voting for Underground dan

12) Marth

13) GC - voting for SG

14) JS - voting for SG

Sorry CP, but now this vote really isn't random. If there is one thing I've learned is that the baddies are usually the most active on these boards and I want some more ideas on who you are since you seem to want to get people talking so much and because you haven't given me anything on Slick's accusation.

I agree with you and Kat that SG is probably not a baddie, maybe the Magician though, and UD has put up a defense so I'm fine with that, so that leaves you.

Edited by crazypainter

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Host: Mekal

Co-host: Brandonb

Ship Manifest:

1) Kat - DEAD Lynched, Found to be: Room Cleaner

2) Akaslickster - voting for crazypainter

3) Scsw - DEAD Killed by: Prisoners

4) Limey

5) RainThinker

6) Abhisk - voting for SG

8) underground_dan

10) crazypainter voting for SG

12) Marth

13) GC - voting for SG

14) JS - voting for SG

well I am off to my shin dig. Good bye sweethearts its time to go....but I will return...

hopefully w/o a hangover.

I dont know what the future holds in voting but seeing there are 2 votes for me and 4 for SG....

its the logical choice. Besides, I am thinking GC is right....you smarty pants!

and one more request...medic pls save me...GM and Slick are after me..epp!

edit:

I dont think slick is a prisoner. I think he is good. But I think GM waited for a goodie to vote for me and then followed suit.

Edited by crazypainter

Ship Manifest:

4) Limey

5) RainThinker

8) underground_dan

12) Marth

13) GC - voting for SG

14) JS - voting for SG

edit:

I dont think slick is a prisoner. I think he is good. But I think GM waited for a goodie to vote for me and then followed suit.

I didn't really wait for someone else, I just didn't want to put a random vote or vote for someone who has already talked or put up a defense. You were just a good choice at the time. I would love to know why you think I'm a baddie and why SG isn't even though your voting for him. I'll keep my vote for you using your own logic for voting for SG:

I seriously doubt that CP is a baddie/prisoner
, but I'll vote that way anyway Edited by Gmaster479

Ship Manifest:

4) Limey

5) RainThinker

8) underground_dan

12) Marth

13) GC - voting for SG

14) JS - voting for SG

k... sorry I wasn't here. I am writing the night post now. I just cleared out my inbox, but feel free to go ahead and send in your night actions while I write the post... It should be up by 10:00...

Day 2: Humpty Dumpty sat on a wall…

Not all, but some of the people had continued to look for SomeGuy. They had gotten one of the workers master key and were searching through the rooms. ON around the 7th floor, they had opened the door to find a man that was slouched over the bed. When one of the people turned him over, they found woon, pale and cold.

Like wildfire, the news spread through the cruise ship. Some random guy was found dead in his room. Like the other day, more people got angry. Soon the search party changed from around 12 people with one master key to at least 300 people with around 6 keys. Around an hour later, SomeGuy was found.

When one of the doors was being opened, the door flew open and knocked over the key holder. Running as fast as a jaguar, SomeGuy shot out the door and attempted to run out of the crowd. Luckly, there was too many people in one small place, and the mass amount of people acted as a wall for SomeGuy.

Picking him and keeping him contained, they dragged him into an elevator with around 8 other people.

“so you have anything to say now that you have killed 2 people?” asked one of the people.

“no.” came the soft reply

“did you loose any sleep?”

“no.”

“do you even feel?”

“No”

The man quickly got angry. Slamming Someguy against the glass wall, he put him into a choke hold. However, before he could start questioning him, the sheer force of the throw had cracked the glass, and as more force was applied, The glass fully cracked. One of the men in the elevator slammed the fire brake, and suggested that they go ahead and thrown him out now.

“You want to make a prayer before you die?”

“No.”

5 seconds later, people on the balconies watched as The Framer fell to a gruesome death…

Ship Manifest:

2) Akaslickster

4) Limey

5) RainThinker

6) Abhisk

7) GMaster479

8) underground_dan

10) crazypainter

11) SG - DEAD Lynched, Found to be: The Framer

12) Marth

13) GC

14) JS

Night 3 has begun.

Edited by Mekal

Well I was wrong but hey at least we got one baddie out. I haven't heard from the medics at all so its hard to really rely on someone who isn't doing anything. Let's just try and make sure that if the medics do poke their head onto the forum they know that Abhisk needs saving tonight.

WOW I soo thought SG was the Magician...but then I look at his abilities and I get why I thought that.

But yea!! We got one! About time too. But even if he was the magician that would have been good as well.

Ship Manifest:

4) Limey

5) RainThinker

8) underground_dan

11) SG voting for Underground dan

12) Marth

13) GC - voting for SG

14) JS - voting for SG

a medic with any free time on their hands...I am sure there is a mafiosa out for me. In fact...if I am killed by one of them...you will know who did it.

Sooo sorry GC I had deleted your vote. It did no harm in the game but still sorry.

Night has fallen and I believe I am being targeted....Medic please watch over me.

edit:

We are doing well..Just need to find out who the intimidator and techie are....the stage magician is also needs to be offed.

Any ideas anyone?

Edited by crazypainter

The Framer:(Starts with BTSC) Any day but not two in a row, may stop the lynch of a player that he can RID. However, he gives his true ID to the player that he saves.

The Intimidator:(Starts with BTSC) Each night may choose a player to secretly beat-up. The Intimidator sends a message and a player ID to the host as his target. The host passes on the message to the target, and if The Intimidator selects the same player again the following night, he kills that player.

The Techie:(Starts with BTSC) Each night he taps into the ship’s intercom system and makes a public announcement which will be posted in the night post. When the Techie is killed, his role is revealed.

The Traitor: Knows the identities of all the prisoners and wins with them, but blends in with the regular passengers. But may not have BTSC until the prisoners choose to recruit him. Once recruited, takes on the ability of any prisoner that died before him. If no prisoner deaths have occurred at the time of recruitment, then the traitor has no ability. **If spied (before being recruited) just appears to be ‘medic’. If spied after being recruited he appears as ‘Traitor’.

Just a reminder you all...the Framer is gone. He is dead and now the Traitor if recruited can take on his ability.

edit: forgot info to add.

Does anyone have any ideas on who could the other baddies be? On my spread sheet I have some ideas and have let them be known.

GC.....what do you think?

AND I am curious as to why we havent heard anything from the techie? Not even a public service announcement!

also.. is it my imagination..but the SWAT hasnt gone after anyone? Or have I forgotten thatt?

Edited by crazypainter

Sooo sorry GC (((meant to say SG)))I had deleted your vote. It did no harm in the game but still sorry.

Night has fallen and I believe I am being targeted....Medic please watch over me.

edit:

We are doing well..Just need to find out who the intimidator and techie are....the stage magician is also needs to be offed.

Any ideas anyone?

quote]

edit: I was just correcting the above mistake and I realized that I am clueless as to what time the night ends. I thought it was

2pm pst.....

I know I sent in my action...

ducks back behind my desk....

Edited by crazypainter

I think the night ends at around 2:30 pst, but it can go all the way until 8:30 pst if actions aren't sent in, I think, crazypainter. I think that I might be the one that Mekal is waiting for because I don't think I sent my action in. Sorry everyone, it sort of slipped my mind. Sending it right now.

Is the night post coming up soon? *wanting to see it before I have to go to sleep XD* Also, I have a question. So if all the baddies die, and then do the innocents win, or do we also have to kill the members of the secret duo and the magician? Also, if people get killed or lynched, then do we find out if they were part of the secret duo? Also, could the Traitor become part of the Secret Duo?

Edited by abhisk

Is the night post coming up soon? *wanting to see it before I have to go to sleep XD* Also, I have a question. So if all the baddies die, and then do the innocents win, or do we also have to kill the members of the secret duo and the magician? Also, if people get killed or lynched, then do we find out if they were part of the secret duo? Also, could the Traitor become part of the Secret Duo?

1: yes

2: yes

3: no

night post on its way...

Night 3: Skating: world’s most deadliest sport

The prisoner clawed at his eyes. The pepper spray that Crazypainter shot into his eyes stung like madness. The lone prisoner had caught found crazypainter ice skating as he waited to meet the other prisoners, and not only did she see the gun that was clearly outlined by his tight shirt, but he was also pretty sure that she had heard him mumbling about how the prisoners treat him, and he really didn’t want to let her repeat that now. So, jumping over the fence, he started to attack Crazy painter.

After a short bust of speed, tackled the escaping victim, and that is when the pepper spray came out.

“you are going to pay for that” the prisoner yelled at the girl who was struggling to get up. He lunged forward, but slipped on the ice, sledding at a high speed towards CP. Knocking her down again, he pulled himself closer to his target…

~~~~~~~

Grey cells walked up to his room later than normal. Unfortunately for him, he had gotten himself drunk and was now wobbling as he searched his pockets for the keycard. After going through all of his pockets, he realized that he had probably left his wallet at the schooner bar. “Crap… Looks like I am going to have to go back….” Grey cells said to himself.

Turning around, he ran into a man. The man was dressed in stage clothes, like he was from a circus.

“what do you want?” asked GC. Still groggy from the massive consumtion of alcohol

“Nothing” came a deep voice that must have come from the weird man. Then the man did something crazy. He reached, out, and attempted to snap GC’s neck. Grey cells parried the blow just in time, pulled out the gun he had gotten from the dead man, SomeGuy, and pointed it at him.

“Step away, or I will shoot”

The man started to back of, then a pillar of smoke came up, and he disappeared…

~~~~~~~

Crazy painter kicked the man in the face with her skate. She could see blood starting to oze out of where her sharp blade hit him on the forehead, but the adrenaline was pumping so much that she didn’t even stop to realize the damage she had done. She started attempting to run, then switched to skating towards the door. Shooting along, she looked behind her and saw that the man was running, or at least attemping to, towards his gun that had been kicked aside. It was a race between who could make it to their destination first. Reaching the carpet, she stopped and started wobbling towards the door. Looking behind her, CP saw that the Prisoner was picking up the gun. She wobbled faster. By the time the first shot went off, she was at the door. Pulling the door quickly behind her, she stood at the door and took a deep breath. She had made it. Looking up, she saw a gun barrel. Turns out that if you die quick enough, your life doesn’t flash before your eyes…

Ship Manifest:

2) Akaslickster

4) Limey

5) RainThinker

6) Abhisk

7) GMaster479

8) underground_dan