BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Question

1. People who point at their wrist while asking for the time.... I know where my watch is pal, where the heck is yours? Do I point at my butt when I ask where the toilet is?

2. People who are willing to get off their butt to search the entire room for the T.V. remote because they refuse to walk to the T.V. and change the channel manually.

3. When people say 'Oh you just want to have your cake and eat it too'. You're darn right! Wh at good is cake if you can't eat it?

4. When people say 'it's always the last place you look'. Of course it is. Why the heck would you keep looking after you've found it? Do people do this? Who and where are they?

5. When people say while watching a film 'did you see that?'. No Loser, I paid $12 to come to the cinema and stare at the stupid floor.

6. People who ask 'Can I ask you a question?'.... Didn't really give me a choice there, did ya sunshine?

7. When something is 'new and improved!'. Which is it? If it's new, then there has never been anything before it. If it's an improvement, then there must have been something before it, couldn't be new.

8. When people say 'life is short'. What the heck?? Life is the longest freaking thing anyone ever does!! What can you do that's longer?

< BR>

9. When you are waiting for the bus and someone asks 'Has the bus come yet?'. If the bus came would I be standing here,freak?

:lol::lol::lol: funny stuff.

How bout when someone is late, and they know they are, they still ask 'am I late?'

That's great. I forgot to say IF YOU HAVE ANY AWESOME "DONT YOU HATE IT WHEN" LIKE JAMES8421 HERE, FEEL FREE!

Don't you hate it when you go to the Others forum and look for a new, interesting subject of philosophy, or something completely different, and all you get is religious debate over and over??? Atheists vs Non. :dry:

i agree

-when you're interrupted by the person you are talking to? "Did you even get any of what I just said?"

-when someone backs into you (walking backwards) and gets mad at you? "Oh, what? I'm so sorry I don't have eyes in the back of my head. Let me genetically alter my son so that he doesn't make the same mistake."

anyway that's all i got for now (slow thinker during finals week :dry:)

My Favorite:

When someone asks huh? or what? and then answers anyway.

ex.

Bob: Hey do you want to go to the game?

Steve: Huh?

Bob: Do you wa..

Steve: Yea sure, I'm in!

drives me nuts when people go to a business after business hours and knock on the door, "Are you closed?" I like to reply, "No! Were locked in! Get a coathanger!"

drives me nuts when people go to a business after business hours and knock on the door, "Are you closed?" I like to reply, "No! Were locked in! Get a coathanger!"

:lol: "ok i'll be right back! Stay there!!" :lol: :lol:

-When people say "stay put/there" when ur stuck. "Yeah my legs caught under this boulder so i think i'll just head to town and buy myself a soda"

At this present moment in time.

"I gave 150%" - how can you give more than 100%? that has to be the most irritating saying ever! :dry:

People who use the word "like" way too much :mad:

Use of the sir mix a lot song "I like Big Butts." Somehow this song was addopted by overweight females, my relatives included, thinking he was speaking of a fat butt as opposed to a curvy and shapely behind. :duh:

I just hate it when while suffering an episode of depression a loved one says 'snap out of it'. Well if it was that easy I wouldnt suffer from depression.

1. People who point at their wrist while asking for the time.... I know where my watch is pal, where the heck is yours? Do I point at my butt when I ask where the toilet is?

4. When people say 'it's always the last place you look'. Of course it is. Why the heck would you keep looking after you've found it? Do people do this? Who and where are they?

...1) I like to look at my wrist [don't wear a watch] and anounce a random time when someone keeps asking me what time it is every 2 min...

...2) I have always wondered this to...

Paul 'did you find your wallet George?'

George 'yeah, but I am still looking for it.'

I HATE it when someone says something so rude and/or demeaning with a smile on their face and a nice tone - as if that makes it any better! If you're going to be rude, just be rude. Don't act like a smile makes it better!

I hate it when i'm in school, and i raise my hand, and for the next 15 minutes while i'm like pulling my arm out of my socket and she calls on some stupid kid who's like "DUHHHH..."

and then she finally gives the answers instead of calling on me. GRRR. Well, i also hate school all together.

I found a similar thread by octopuppy, named "Have a Rant", and unfortunately it became locked.

This is one of my hates/rants:

I hate it when people get up so early in the morning to do outdoor chores. Not only are the dogs barking but, people are cutting the grass, blowing the leaves etc. All this occurs 2 hours before I need to be awake for work. The sad thing is, is that it is legal here, and no one compensates me for loss of sleep. Also, I want to hear my alarm go off and be able to hear in case of emergency. I'm not going to bed earlier, just for their convenience. :dry:

I hate it when somebody asks me the time when there's a clock in the room. I mean come on, are you to lazy to turn your head 90 degrees and look at the clock on the wall?

I hate it when I as someone if they would mind spelling something for me and they're like "don't you know how to spell that?" "WTF? I'm dyslexsic No I don't know how to spell the rediculusly long word! Hell I can't spell poem half the time!!! Why would I ask you to spell a word for me that I know how to spell? I'm not a teacher giving a quize."

edit: added more

Edited by Magic_luver101