Guest lotus

Question

• Answers 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

Minds are working with accuracy and speed.

People are trying to grasp the plot of the movie and what's going to happen next i guess

Crispy snacks on which you feed.

popcorn or other snacks to eat while you watch it

Add those noisy numbers a little,

this part doesn't quite fit...

And then you’ll quickly solve my riddle.

No, but I'm trying to "gently guide" people, here. If I give a hint, you'll all get it right away. So, guiding.....tell me how you explain your answer?

Minds are working with accuracy and speed.

People are trying to grasp the plot of the movie and what's going to happen next i guess

Crispy snacks on which you feed.

popcorn or other snacks to eat while you watch it

Add those noisy numbers a little,

this part doesn't quite fit...

And then you’ll quickly solve my riddle.

yes, I see your predicament.

Let me just say. The first two lines are more simple. The third line is sort of a meshing of the first two lines. They aren't really noisy numbers. It's just a funny thought, when you know the answer to the riddle.

You're always editing. No, this is not it, either. : ) Keepa thinkin'. I'm counting on plasmid to get this one.

Now it clearly seems

I've been invited to the party.

With "snacks" and "mindful" themes,

Is this about those treats called "smarties"?

Though I don't think I'd really call them exactly crisp.

Now it clearly seems

I've been invited to the party.

With "snacks" and "mindful" themes,

Is this about those treats called "smarties"?

Though I don't think I'd really call them exactly crisp.

True to your answer. You're so clever. I LOVE your answers. And while it's a brilliant answer, I'm sorry to say, the "crisp" is VITALLY important. : )

I'd love to come pick your brain one day.

Maybe I have a very simple gem, here, after all. Hmm, I'm growing VERY attached to this riddle. : )

True to your answer. You're so clever. I LOVE your answers. And while it's a brilliant answer, I'm sorry to say, the "crisp" is VITALLY important. : )

I'd love to come pick your brain one day.

Maybe I have a very simple gem, here, after all. Hmm, I'm growing VERY attached to this riddle. : )

And no, "vitally" is NOT a clue, just a simple use of CAPS to emphasize my speech pattern.

crunch time?
but still thinking about it

I love when people guess the right answer, but they think they don't have it

YES!!!!!!

FINALLY!!!!

Crunch!

Minds are working with accuracy and speed. CRUNCHING NUMBERS

Crispy snacks on which you feed. CRUNCHY FOOD

Add those noisy numbers a little, "CRUNCHING NUMBERS" WOULD BE NOISY NUMBERS, RIGHT? : )

And then you’ll quickly solve my riddle. SPEED IS THE NUMBER CRUNCHER'S MOST IMPORTANT TALENT.

YES!!!!!!

FINALLY!!!!

Crunch!

Add those noisy numbers a little, "CRUNCHING NUMBERS" WOULD BE NOISY NUMBERS, RIGHT? : )

And then you’ll quickly solve my riddle. SPEED IS THE NUMBER CRUNCHER'S MOST IMPORTANT TALENT.

Horray for Plainglazed and Horray for Lotus. Congratulations all around!!! :lol:

Horray for Plainglazed and Horray for Lotus. Congratulations all around!!! :lol:

Doo doop dee doop Boop! Want a cigarette? (That was my "betty boop" impression. I don't actually have any cigarettes to offer. I don't smoke)

YES!!!!!!

FINALLY!!!!

Crunch!

very good riddle tho. especially with your commentary. fun stuff

Doo doop dee doop Boop! Want a cigarette? (That was my "betty boop" impression. I don't actually have any cigarettes to offer. I don't smoke)

That's some memory if you're referring to my very first Brain Den post the other day. I've quit too for just over a year, btw. Tho on occasion may sneak one. The kids dont allow it and just dont make it worth it on many levels.

That's some memory if you're referring to my very first Brain Den post the other day. I've quit too for just over a year, btw. Tho on occasion may sneak one. The kids dont allow it and just dont make it worth it on many levels.

me too. My kids aren't old enough to not allow it. I just hate smelling like smoke for DAYS later. Uck. But, no, I just always use that betty boop line, when doing my impression of her. i don't exactly know why.

me too. My kids aren't old enough to not allow it. I just hate smelling like smoke for DAYS later. Uck. But, no, I just always use that betty boop line, when doing my impression of her. i don't exactly know why.

Am flattered just the same. Time for me to turn in. Thanks for the fun.