BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Yoruichi-san

Question

Okay...I think it's time to capitalize on what we do best: deception and manipulation ;P. I'm pretty sure my cover as Hades is blown, which was my fault for misreading gc and st...sorry :(. But...I was thinking we could take advantage of the secret codes by forging some messages...making the encryption easy enough for them to crack but just hard enough so that they think it's for real...

Prof. T, since you managed to crack their code (great work, btw :thumbsup: ), any suggestions? Or maybe we should just keep using our fake keyword in posts and hope they'll try it? Basically, we have to pretend like we haven't managed to recruit our third member into BTSC yet and are trying to get messages through to that person...

7 answers to this question

Prof. T, since you managed to crack their code (great work, btw :thumbsup: ), any suggestions? Or maybe we should just keep using our fake keyword in posts and hope they'll try it? Basically, we have to pretend like we haven't managed to recruit our third member into BTSC yet and are trying to get messages through to that person...

Hello all. Glad to be here. Their previous code was just a substitution cipher, nothing complicated at all. A computer program got me 80% there. I don't see these guys as having the desire to attempt to decipher anything no matter how simple. I imagine they will assume it's not simple and won't even try. Are we voting for IDNE?

Welcome PT! It's nice to be back on the Heroes' side again with you. :thumbsup: hopefully we will have as much success this time around as we did in game 1.

Here are my thoughts...

Tomorrow (if you want to keep me) you are going to have to win the lynch and make a sacrifice to me. They know this, and will likely be desperately planning to force my removal from this team.

We know that they will not have Apollo to use, but they will use Athena to prevent the lynch win. They will be desperate to pull it off so one of Zeus' guesses will be to nullify Odysseus' nullify of Poseidon summoning Athena. They will also likely use Aphrodite in a way that will prevent Nestor from nullifying Poseidon's summon.

Because we know this, we can counter it... And allow ourselves to get the maximum use of my recruitment by not sacrificing to Hades until tomorrow (BTW, I will not sacrifice myself).

The reason I am going into all of this is because I think if the Olympians want to win the lynches... we force the lynches own their throats. At night there is a semi-likely chance that one of us will be attacked with success and lose a summon... however, during the day it is a sure thing that the person being sacrificed will lose a summon. So lets use that to our advantage. Lets put up SG for the lynch today and knock him down a notch. Tomorrow we will win the lynch to retain Hades. Then the following day we will push the lynch against SG again (if we are not successful at double-teaming him the following night).

Ysan, I do not know which summons you decided to sacrifice, but we need to know so that we may plan accordingly (for if we are weaker on odd nights or even nights).

Edited by Brandonb

Crap...sorry for being...indisposed :rolleyes: ...we should have voted for Prof. T since Kat did (the insta-Night summon is kind of useless)...sorry about the tension b/w Bb and IDNE...I definitely don't want to lose any of Hades summons but I see what IDNE was thinking...but I wouldn't agree...well, we lose Bb tomorrow anyways if we don't get the vote...:(...and I dunno...I feel like I let you guys down...*sniff* *cough*...

Crap...sorry for being...indisposed :rolleyes: ...we should have voted for Prof. T since Kat did (the insta-Night summon is kind of useless)...sorry about the tension b/w Bb and IDNE...I definitely don't want to lose any of Hades summons but I see what IDNE was thinking...but I wouldn't agree...well, we lose Bb tomorrow anyways if we don't get the vote...:(...and I dunno...I feel like I let you guys down...*sniff* *cough*...

I don't think Kat actually ever voted. We need to get our act together if we don't want to lose Hades tomorrow. We should make a decision on who we're going to vote for along with our night actions.