BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Ye Olde Mafia

where did you come to the conclusion that I'm a baddie? Kat was stripped of her power, thus the prince was unable to act. She was the one who initially suspected FIF...Calling out a confirmed goodie as a baddie makes me look at you randro...that and you hardly say anything then come out pointing fingers...

Oh right kat is a goodie forgot about that. Well imperv. i think that you are most definetly a baddie!

• Replies 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh right kat is a goodie forgot about that. Well imperv. i think that you are most definetly a baddie!

you've said that but with no reason whatsoever. a typical baddie action. I know you know better. You've played enough mafias before.

The reason im suspicious of you is that the tower guard has watched you two nights in a row. and why would i out TB if i knew that it would get him out? That doesnt sound very baddieish to me.
my apologies, i forgot about that. The tower guard did watch me and found "nothing incriminating" last i checked incrimiminating would mean I'm a baddie

true true so who do you want to lynch tommorow?

havent a clue, Bully is #1 on my suspect list seeing as how he's was adamant about kat being bad. however i think he should be the one killed tonight. I'd do it myself if I could but, alas i can't.

Guys, if you read the posts you will be able to tell that I am not bad ;)

i know i was joking hence the :P

My thoughts right now: Nick's the freelancer. Kat (chaos mage?) and SG are his teammates.

Randro is probably good, definitely not bad, and Bully is probably good too.

Voltage and Liam have been relatively quiet.

uhm izzy, kat's been basically proven good seeing as how the prince could have acted and didn't. I personally think the freelancer is dead or is he?.

edit: typo

Edited by Impervious

uhm izzy, kat's been basically proven good seeing as how the prince could have acted and didn't. I personally think the freelancer is dead or is he?.

edit: typo

Umm, the prince could either be dead, or have been someone inactive?

Bah, I'm so confused. Mafia paranoia for the lose.

I don't think that Kat would have gotten away with claiming the Prince if that person was still alive. However, why not give it some time, and see? If the Prince acts tonight, or tomorrow, and Kat doesn't declare who the action will be on, then you'll know she is not the Prince.

However, if you look closely, there is something out there that says very specifically that I can not be Mafia.

My thoughts right now: Nick's the freelancer. Kat (chaos mage?) and SG are his teammates.

Randro is probably good, definitely not bad, and Bully is probably good too.

Voltage and Liam have been relatively quiet.

I have been quiet because I was captured by the prince and I thought I wasn't aloud to post -_-

I have been quiet because I was captured by the prince and I thought I wasn't aloud to post -_-

i concur

132311332215 3421 3531113343 25243131 24555554 2432 2234243322 1121441542 421133144234

Foxdung! Are you serious? You couldn't have said something FIF? :dry: Well that was a huge mistake on my part, and I take full responsibility for it...unfortunatly that means we have to do something right tonight...Hey Randro? I wouldn't accuse willy nilly...it makes you look REALLY bad :P

<(^-^)>

I know Liam's at a social outing with his school, and will be back in 45 minutes. If you haven't recieved anything from him, and require it, do you mind extending like...15 minutes?

<(^-^)>

Edit: Realized the timing is off by a good 20 mins already...well I don't ask you to wait that long then, sorry

Edited by Kathleen

Night 3 – Dwindling numbers

The Tower Guard stood over the village, still trying to pick out anyone suspicious. This time he decided to change his target and watched Voltage. However, yet again, his choice did nothing out of the ordinary. “I just have some of the worst luck in who I watch…”

The air was crisp and cool. “Ah…The perfect night for a walk,” RPGBully thought out loud as he stepped out and started walking down the road. Just as he was stepping out, the sage was looking on closely and began to follow. “I’ll find out who you are…” As the sage was following, he saw movement out of the corner of his eye. And just as he turned to look at where the movement had come from, Bully shouted in pain. The sage turned back to Bully to see a burn on his arm. Suddenly, the Chaos Magician appeared in front of Bully. “Goodbye.” The Chaos Magician formed an icicle in his hand and thrusted it at Bully, piercing him in the heart. Bully collapsed to the ground as the icicle melted away.

“I hope you enjoyed the show, old friend. I’ll be coming after you soon enough,” the chaos magician stated to the sage as he disappeared.

The exile stood on the rooftop of a building near the castle. “I need to get the king…But I can’t just go in after him…Too many guards.” The exile was beginning to get frustrated that he had still not accomplished what he had come to do and decided to take his frustration out on someone. His unfortunate victim for the night was Kat. She was on her way back to get some sleep for the night when the Exile jumped down in front of her.

“Y-You’re the exile!” Kat exclaimed when he appeared before her.

“That is correct. I can’t seem to find the king so I’ll just kill you instead.”

Kat turned to try and escape, but the exile was to quick and ran to block her path. “And just where do you think you’re going, little missy?” The exile pulled out one of his many knives and slashed toward Kat’s throat. Luckily she was able to dodge it but fell back in the process. “Hmm…Managed to dodge my blow…But left yourself in quite the perfect position.” The exile pulled another knife from his pouch and threw it at Kat’s hand, piercing it and leaving it locked down. “No more running away now.” The exile took the other knife and threw it straight at her head, striking her right between the eyes. Kat fell back as the blood dripped down her face. The exile retrieved his knifes and cleaned the blood from then before returning them to his pouch. “You’re good…But I’m better.”

1. star_tiger - DEAD (Killed by the Knight Captain)

2. Impervious

3. SomeGuy

4. crazypainter - DEAD (Killed by the Recruit)

5. randro

6. limeliam

7. JarZe - DEAD (Killed defending Izzy from Rogue and Exile) Town Guard

8. RPGBully - (DEAD) (Killed by the Chaos Magician)

9. voltage

10. Kathleen - DEAD (Killed by the Exile)

11. Joe's Student - DEAD (Killed by the Exile)

12. FIF - DEAD (Lynched and found to be the Coroner)

13. andromeda - DEAD (Killed by the Rogue)

14. Izzy

15. IDNE - DEAD (Killed by the Rogue)

16. twin_bro - DEAD (Lynched and found to be the Dark Knight)

Roles and Rules

Prologue: The Dark Knight

Night 1: First blood and watchful eyes

Day 1: Batman Falls

Night 2: Batman Returns

Day 2

Heh, just realized that I didn't give day 2 a title. Oh well...Things are getting interesting. The post was small since the numbers are getting smaller but it's not over yet! Day 3 begins now. Let's see those votes!

*Pulls a knife out of her forehead* OUCH >.< You're a mousebrain, exile. Keeping me alive would have probably made your win con easier if the original king died :rolleyes: Ah well, your loss...Good luck innocents...you'll..........need.....................................it *floats away, leaving only a bloodstained shadow of herself*

<(^-^)>

Edited by request of the host :dry:

Edited by Kathleen

Okay, so I'm a goodie, rando almost definitely isn't a baddie, and either Nick or/and Voltage are goodies. (One may be the Chaos Mage.) Goodies + Exile > or = baddies. Baddies cannot get this lynch! That may give them the majority, ergo, win. If it's a tie, well, factions will become fairly obvious, and hopefully people are still around that can take people out tonight.

1. star_tiger - DEAD (Killed by the Knight Captain)

2. Impervious

3. SomeGuy

4. crazypainter - DEAD (Killed by the Recruit)

5. randro

6. limeliam

7. JarZe - DEAD (Killed defending Izzy from Rogue and Exile) Town Guard

8. RPGBully - (DEAD) (Killed by the Chaos Magician)

9. voltage

10. Kathleen - DEAD (Killed by the Exile)

11. Joe's Student - DEAD (Killed by the Exile)

12. FIF - DEAD (Lynched and found to be the Coroner)

13. andromeda - DEAD (Killed by the Rogue)

14. Izzy - voting for SomeGuy

15. IDNE - DEAD (Killed by the Rogue)

16. twin_bro - DEAD (Lynched and found to be the Dark Knight)

Edit: Purple roster, sorry. :P

Edited by Izzy

Why not just do it now? People are going to want you to speak up later anyway.

Oh, do you now? I don't see you voting for anyone. By all means, let us in on the baddies.

You're correct, and you won't hear a peep out of me until I've heard from the right people. There aren't nearly enough goodies remaining for you to ignore my offer, so, I feel confident in demanding some patience.