BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Ye Olde Mafia

1. star_tiger - DEAD (Killed by the Knight Captain)

2. Impervious - voting for

3. SomeGuy - voting for Kat

4. crazypainter - DEAD (Killed by the Recruit)

5. randro- voting for voltage

6. limeliam

7. JarZe - DEAD (Killed defending Izzy from Rogue and Exile) Town Guard

8. RPGBully -voting for Kat

9. voltage - voting for RPGBully

10. Kat -voting for RPGBully

11. Joe's Student - DEAD (Killed by the Exile)

12. FIF

13. andromeda - DEAD (Killed by the Rogue)

14. Izzy - voting for Kat

15. IDNE - DEAD (Killed by the Rogue)

16. twin_bro - DEAD (Lynched and found to be the Dark Knight)

Withholding my vote until the prince acts. If she is indeed the prince I don't want to lose a goodie.

The game master descends upon the village.

"Kat...You have revealed a role. And whether it is true or not is of no matter...And for that, you have been stripped of your power for the day and night."

A bolt of lightning shoots through the sky and strikes Kat, taking away whatever power she might have had.

That was, uhm, interesting...

• Replies 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow! So, either Kat is who she says she is, or she is an absolutely brilliant and gutsy baddie. It is possible that she is the recruit, and was counting on the fact that her power would get negated (And the real prince would not act in time either!). After all, the recruit doesn't have any abilities tonight. I just can't imagine anyone playing it that way! If you did Kat, my kudos to you. You fooled me. My vote sticks with Bully.

Foxdung >.< I don't remember that rule...well this sucks...guys, I really need you all to change your votes. There isn't going to be an arrest today, trust me. Hey MARTH! You didn't answer my question about if I can be saved if I'm RIDed?

<(^-^)>

Foxdung >.< I don't remember that rule...well this sucks...guys, I really need you all to change your votes. There isn't going to be an arrest today, trust me. Hey MARTH! You didn't answer my question about if I can be saved if I'm RIDed?

<(^-^)>

if I recall RID is a 100% kill regardless of saves...i think...

3. SomeGuy - voting for RPGBully

6. limeliam

12. FIF

In a defiance of Mafia tradition, I am going to believe Kat for now. If the Prince makes an arrest today, however, that is bound to change, and quickly.

6. limeliam

12. FIF

In a defiance of Mafia tradition, I am going to believe Kat for now. If the Prince makes an arrest today, however, that is bound to change, and quickly.

OMG did you just switch your vote :o

Thank you Someguy, that vote saved me :D Though I'm wishing I didn't openly annouce who I was...now there's barely any point to me living at all except voting...so now who to go after? I still don't trust FIF :dry:

<(^-^)>

Kat, you're fairly safe for tonight. There is no RID kill out there until night 4. It wouldn't make any sense for the exile to kill you either since he knows you aren't the king.

2. Impervious - voting for FIF

6. limeliam

12. FIF

If Kat's the Prince then FIF is my next choice.

OMG did you just switch your vote :o

I had to, didn't I? I can't sit idley by and watch an innocent die, and with RPGBully gunning so hard for her (he at one point said he was SURE she was bad), only one of them can be right.

113314 2315 5211433344 3433 442315 31244344

Ok, if I change my vote to FIF, it'll force a tie...dang...here goes nothing...

6. limeliam

10. Kat -voting for FIF

12. FIF

<(^-^)>

Edit: Forgot to actually change my vote :lol:

Edited by Kathleen

6. limeliam

10. Kat -voting for FIF

12. FIF

14. Izzy - voting for FIF

I don't want there to be a tie tonight. This may or may not change later when new info. arises. For now, I gotta go do so much fecking homework.

Kat, if you thought FIF was bad, why did you pick him to kidnap?

So he couldn't act...I've got other people I've got my eyes on too, so I would have pointed out one of them to lynch.

<(^-^)>

Ok here it goes. I was not really gunning for Kat, I had just made some poor assumptions. I only KNOW of one baddie that has died (TB). I have to assume ST is a baddie, however, I do not know how the Knight Captain decided to kill ST. After Izzy and I talked, I thought I could reasonably determine all of the goodies, and that meant ALL OTHERS were baddies. I did not vote for Kat first, I only voted for her because, in my mind, all of us goodies were REQUIRED to vote for the same person. It didn't matter who, whe just had to band together. If my calculations were incorrect about you Kat, I appologize. It was more a matter of numbers for me than it was any behavior by you. Actually, my first vote was for Voltage. I am still pretty sure about the fact that he is bad, and that has been a matter of question long before I got into the game. I still believe I have done what I can to prove my innocence. I don't want to bandwagon vote on my first vote, but I believe we have to all pretty much vote the same. I have to leave soon, so I will post my vote shortly. At this point, I sure can't vote for Kat.

6. limeliam

8. RPGBully -voting for Voltage

10. Kat -voting for FIF

12. FIF

This is tuff. I don't know anything about FIF. However, he hasn't been here to say anything either. I am going to go back to my original vote. My strongest suspicion has always been on Voltage, so that is how I am going to vote.

Sorry for edit, still trying to work on this quote thing lol. And I STILL can't get it right :blush:

Edited by RPGBully

*fixed roster:

6. limeliam

8. RPGBully -voting for voltage

10. Kat -voting for FIF

12. FIF

Rain poured from the sky as the villagers gathered in the town square. Izzy started things out, speaking her thoughts on everything. She wasn’t sure who to trust and who not to trust. But she did try to strike up a deal with the Exile to join her side, but it was unsure if the deal was taken as no one spoke up.

The next to speak was Kat, stating how she believed the baddies would attempt to sway the vote in one direction or another, however Izzy didn’t trust Kat’s thoughts and believed her to be bad. Kat immediately defended stating that the sage could take up for her since she had been checked the night before last and placed a vote for FIF due to his awkward silence.

Bully was the next to place his vote and called out voltage as being a possible suspect. He stated that he was quite certain of who some of the goodies and decided to place some pressure voltage to see if he could get any better information.

Izzy and Kat started going at each other. Izzy didn’t trust Kat at all but eventually gave in thinking that if she were a the role she thought, Kat couldn’t possibly know exactly what role the sage had seen her as and voted with Kat for FIF. However that vote didn’t stay as after more discussion, Izzy’s distrust of Kat finally overcame her and she changed her vote to Kat. And it wasn’t long before Bully joined her in that vote.

Randro soon came to place his thoughts and voted for voltage stating how suspicious he was and noting that CP had to have voted for him for a reason. Kat soon followed in voting for voltage with no real reason other than to try and hope more votes would go for voltage rather than herself. However, her attempt did little more than make her look more suspicious and in a desperate attempt to save herself she finally decided to give in. “I am the Prince! And I will arrest FIF today to prove myself!”

However, her claim would not be able to be tested as a bolt of lightning split the sky and struck Kat, causing her to lose her ability. However, seeing this, many people decided that if the Prince were to act after that, then it would be ascertained that she wasn’t him and if the prince did not act, that she was and the votes quickly began to shift between FIF and RPGBully.

“By order of the King, the vote shall hearby end!” came a call from the castle. The vote was over and it appeared the FIF was the one to be lynched that day.

The villagers all gathered around FIF and hoisted him up onto the cart and took him to the gallows. FIF looked at the noose, petrified by fear and unable to speak, the noose was placed around his neck. The executioner began to pull the cart from underneath FIF’s feet. FIF struggled to stay on the cart but to no avail. Just as the cart was leaving FIF’s feet, a random villager ran up trying to stop it but he was too late. The villager appeared to be a novice coroner and he looked in dismay at the scene before him. “I was too late…My teacher…You killed the coroner…”

The villagers all looked at each other before hanging their heads, seeing that they had killed a goodie. However not all heads were hanging in shame, a few…were secretly smiling.

2. Impervious

3. SomeGuy

5. randro

6. limeliam

8. RPGBully

9. voltage

10. Kathleen

12. FIF - DEAD (Lynched and found to be the Coroner)

14. Izzy

Roles and Rules

Prologue: The Dark Knight

Night 1: First blood and watchful eyes

Day 1: Batman Falls

Night 2: Batman Returns

Not near as good as Andromeda's post I can safely say that. But anyway, thus ends day 2. Sorry to see you go FIF but the king ended the day before you were able to come defend yourself. Night 3 begins now. Night ends at 7:30PM eastern time tomorrow. Get those PMs in!

I think that someone is obviously a baddie WE MUST BAND TOGETHER AND KILL IMPERV. OR VOTE HIM OUT IN THE LYNCH!!

Also this gives me insight on to who the possible baddies are: kat and impervious are bad they must be eliminated!

where did you come to the conclusion that I'm a baddie? Kat was stripped of her power, thus the prince was unable to act. She was the one who initially suspected FIF...Calling out a confirmed goodie as a baddie makes me look at you randro...that and you hardly say anything then come out pointing fingers...