BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

The Battle for Mt Olympus III

itachi-san

A summoning would not be a primary night action, correct? That opens up the mental spreadsheet some.

If SG is an Independent and I don't have others roles hammered out yet, I'm going to vote for him. I don't want my enemies to get closer to a recruitment. The Independents have a large amount of summonings besides, so losing one or three of those won't matter alot in the grand scheme.

Roster:

1) Brandonb

2) dawh - voting for Impervious

3) grey cells

4) IDNE- voting for IDNE

5) Impervious - voting for Impervious

6) Kat - voting for BrandonB

7) Prof. Templeton - voting for SomeGuy

8) SomeGuy - voting for BrandonB

9) star tiger - voting for SomeGuy

10) Y-San - voting for SomeGuy

SG, if you are not an Independent, but rather one of the four characters with fewer summonings, you could say so.

Impy and IDNE are voting for themselves and therefore not likely Independents, but I would also say not likely to be Aphrodite or Nestor either. I actually don't see why someone would vote for themselves since no remaining summonings equals death.

• Replies 558
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm honored, but I got this much paranoia last game and was acting rather straightforward, if you'll remember :) Anyway, think what you will. If you opt to lynch me, it will be a loss (and a waste), but it will be far from the end.

And I tend not to wait until times are desperate to present my defenses. By then it's usually too late. But, that said, I think we've learned a little bit already, which is good, and I'll be interested to hear what the so far silent voices have to add.

Ha ha, I think I've figured out who you are...hopefully.

Roster:

1) Brandonb

3) grey cells

4) IDNE- voting for SomeGuy

I guess if no one is willing to vote for me, I will take another side. If he truly is an independent, than he will not be losing much right now anyway.

Roster:

1) Brandonb

3) grey cells

Garrr, I hope he's not an Indy, I don't wanna be left out in the open for to long. I would really like to be recruited! I could be a big help :D

And will people stop attacking me at night!? I have no beef with any of you! yet.... :ph34r:

Garrr, I hope he's not an Indy, I don't wanna be left out in the open for to long. I would really like to be recruited! I could be a big help :D

And will people stop attacking me at night!? I have no beef with any of you! yet.... :ph34r:

Oh...votre fille parle-t-elle français ?

;P

Roster:

1) Brandonb

3) grey cells

8) SomeGuy - voting for Impervious

I will do more good not lynched, so I'm going to vote for someone to give myself a better chance. This game is going to be long enough as it is, and while I can recoup from the loss, I would rather see progress made. I don't want the votes. Both teams should be trying to make sure that their Independents have as many summons as possible, as they can essentially keep themselves on a team that way. Once again, lynching me is a poor choice. BrandonB, particularly with the reasoning you gave.

Edited by SomeGuy

IDNE, I have a fairly educated guess about who you are, and I would like to point out that you would especially rather see someone who is not me lynched.

Why would I want to see Impervious lynched?

I would rather an independent lynched than a friend or an enemy. I gave people the chance to vote for me, however, it looks like there is not enough time left in the day for that. My friends have spoken and right now they do not trust me. I understand.

Roster:

1) Brandonb

3) grey cells

4) IDNE- voting for IDNE

I shall force a tie then and see what happens.

Edited by IDoNotExist

Why would I want to see Impervious lynched?

I would rather an independent lynched than a friend or an enemy.

Because if I am lynched it would help you in the worst way possible.

Because if I am lynched it would help you in the worst way possible.

I will need more evidence than that. Perhaps you are persephone and you will die, or you are one of the other independents who will lose their summons, which does not directly affect my team right now.

Looks like IDNE crossed over to the dark side :o Jks, jks...*sigh* Looks like there'll be some supense for the day post...I was hoping I could spend the rest of my school day in peace :rolleyes: No hope for that anymore :P

I will need more evidence than that. Perhaps you are persephone and you will die, or you are one of the other independents who will lose their summons, which does not directly affect my team right now.

Because whether you lynch me or Impervious it will tip the scales today, and if you lynch me it will tip them in Impervious' favor more than allowing him to make an offering.

SG can't be persephone ;)

edit: SMILEY DIDN't WORK! :(

Edited by star_tiger

Roster:

1) Brandonb

3) grey cells

4) IDNE- voting for voting for SomeGuy

I forgot to include the colors anyway.

EDIT: When refering to Persephone, I meant Demeter... :rolleyes:, I really cannot figure out how this would be bad for us. Someguy, I have looked over the roles, and your arguments are not making sense...yet. I have a little of time to change my mind.

Edited by IDoNotExist

Roster:

1) Brandonb

3) grey cells

4) IDNE- voting for voting for SomeGuy

I forgot to include the colors anyway.

EDIT: When refering to Persephone, I meant Demeter... :rolleyes:, I really cannot figure out how this would be bad for us. Someguy, I have looked over the roles, and your arguments are not making sense...yet. I have a little of time to change my mind. (Brought this down in case you missed it)

EDIT: When refering to Persephone, I meant Demeter... :rolleyes:, I really cannot figure out how this would be bad for us. Someguy, I have looked over the roles, and your arguments are not making sense...yet. I have a little of time to change my mind. (Brought this down in case you missed it)

http://brainden.com/forum/index.php?s=&amp...st&p=148971

You're on your own for the rest.

Lol...yeah, so you're not Demeter...but you still try so hard not to be lynched...why? The rest of the Indies have plenty of Summons to spare. So, now I'm dying of curiosity...:Schrodinger's cat:...well, I guess we'll see...;P

I can't believe I'm really going to spell this out... Okay, I have certainly misread people in the past, and I may have done so again, so IDNE you may not be on the team that I thought you were (or you might have been pulling the same shenanigans I was). Actually, I really might be misreading Impervious as well, but as near as I can see, he wants the votes, I do not.

Oh, also, ST had it pretty much on the money. I am not Indie.

It's my turn to say I'm honored :P

I can't believe I'm really going to spell this out... Okay, I have certainly misread people in the past, and I may have done so again, so IDNE you may not be on the team that I thought you were (or you might have been pulling the same shenanigans I was). Actually, I really might be misreading Impervious as well, but as near as I can see, he wants the votes, I do not.

Oh, also, ST had it pretty much on the money. I am not Indie.

Wow, thanks :wub: If only I know what you're talking about...based on what was going on in my head when I wrote that particular post, it seems you are either trying to be ambiguous (way too many possibilities) or I'm going at in the wrong direction. I got what you are saying and if that's true, I, as well as most people, know a good half of the people's roles. That also means that this is a 50/50 gamble, going both extremes. I'm ready to take that gamble B))

Roster:

1) Brandonb

3) grey cells

4) IDNE- voting for IDNE

Bleh, this is all driving me crazy. Let fate sort it out.

SG, I gave no hints to my allegiance, yet.

Edited by IDoNotExist

Bleh, this is all driving me crazy. Let fate sort it out.

SG, I gave no hints to my allegiance, yet.

Contrary, a tie will drive me crazy. You're also putting fate into a dice or random.org...

@second sentence: well put. You read my mind.