BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Question

a little girl goes to school and at the end of the day the teacher says your homework for next lesson class is to learn the first 4 letters of the alphabet so she goes home and calls her mum and says whats the first letter of the alphabet. But mum wasn't listening she was having an argument with some one in the pub so all the little girl heard was ''SHUT UP!!'' So she hangs up and writes that down then she calls her sister and says whats the second letter of the alphabet again the sister wasn't paying attention so all the girl heard was ''BRUM BRUM I'm driving in my car.'' Then the little girl hung up and wrote that down. After she decided to go up stairs and ask her older brother. When she got there she asked what's the third letter of the alphabet. Her brother was busy playing batman on the playstation so the answer she got was ''na na na na na na na na BATMAN'' So she shouted thankyou and went downstairs to record the answer. Finally she called her father who was playing darts at that time and just got the highest score so as soon as he answered the phone the speakers shouted ''one hundred and eighty!!'' she accepted the answer and went to bed to get some sleep the next day in the school she got out her notes and the teacher said whats the first letter of the alphabet the little girl shouted ''SHUT UP!!'' the teacher said what do you think your doing the carried on with the alphabet ''BRUM BRUM I'm driving in my car!!'' The teacher was appauled so she asked ''Who do you think you are?? the girl replied ''na na na na na na na na BATMAN'' The teacher shouted back how many lines do you want to write??'' The girl blared out ''180!!!''

15 answers to this question

Now that I think about it, why did the girl need to know the first 4 letters of the alphabet if she could write down all the fake ones?

she didn't write them, she spoke them...

Oh man, I remember this joke from my kindergarten days. Different version though. I cba to type it all out, but here's the convo bit:

Teacher: Okay, let's see what you've learnt.

Boy: Shut up!

Teacher: Who do you think you are young man?!

Boy: Na na na na na Batman!

Teacher: That's it, you're going to the principle's office!

Boy: Yes!!!!!

Teacher: Okay mister. The was the last straw. (At this point she spanks him.)

Boy: My buns are on fire, my buns are on fire!

Oh man, I remember this joke from my kindergarten days. Different version though. I cba to type it all out, but here's the convo bit:

Teacher: Okay, let's see what you've learnt.

Boy: Shut up!

Teacher: Who do you think you are young man?!

Boy: Na na na na na Batman!

Teacher: That's it, you're going to the principle's office!

Boy: Yes!!!!!

Teacher: Okay mister. The was the last straw. (At this point she spanks him.)

Boy: My buns are on fire, my buns are on fire!

LOL! (I LIKE THIS VERSION BETTER!)