BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Matrix Thrill-ogy

Not a moot point

Mafia debate thread is elsewhere and this is becoming futile - both sides have argued over good/bad for the D3 lynch result and N4 kill result

SD, BB, please rethink and focus

SG - pls rethink

If someone wants to replace SG be ny guest - a player that has not been in this game before though.

PM any one yo think may help and let SG take a break, I'm okay with it other than loosing a creative player - any one want to step in??

• Replies 836
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chill out. Seriously. I wasn't talking to you and I was making a movie reference with the "busy little bee" line. Go to bed, you're obviously tired and cranky.

Edit-A: Agree with SomeGuy. Consider this my last mafia until people learn to play with decency and respect. This is NOT fun.

Edit-B: I'm off BD for the next 18 hours. I have a conference for work. I will perform my night actions and vote as needed.

You were pushing him as if it's day time and he is in danger of getting lynched?! I should have said that to you... chill out.

You plan your action for the night and PM your action in! Then tomorrow you can demand the hint at his role yet again! ;)

During day time!

The spy outed herself, and is resting comfortably behind her invincibility (and will continue to for at least one more night), and it's become a game of night actions, and BIG LETTERS, which is just not enjoyable for me. I've no further input, not that it matters because it won't be written in size 32 font.

:lol: Why don't you just lynch me then and I won't stand in your way anymore. My invincibility works for the night only! That way I won't be standing in your way when you decide to lynch a goodie! :)

Edited by andromeda

I don't want to start it all over again and spam LIS' thread further, Prof. JS has already given a super lecture. :P I really mean it though. I don't know about you others, but I think we are playing Mafia cuz we enjoy playing, right? With due respect to everyone, we don't need to be super-intelligent to play Mafia. In fact, making mistakes(knowingly or unknowingly) is what makes the game more fun. So please let's put all this behind us and enjoy the game. :D

SD, I have played a lot with Brandon and he has never been rude or insulting. I know he loves playing Mafia and enjoys it thoroughly. And going by the way I have played with you so far, you have given your everything to the game which just goes to show that both Brandon and you are quite similar in terms of playing Mafia. Just a busy day for everyone, I guess.

Sorry LIS, just this one off-topic post. And SG, come one! Leave the formalities aside, I thought everyone of us played Mafia in an informal fashion. And shouting at each other now and then makes the game lively. :)

Nearly all actions are in - we go to time in case anyone rushed and wants to rethink.

Hopefully everyone has had a say.. We go back on topic only or at least add on topic posts amongst the off topic discussion

btw - I am not saying no one should have an opinion or nit debate it - time and place for everything

You all made clear and constructive comments regarding the reasoning and presentation of posts

N4 - Codicil

Neo_O

Tonight the one they call The One was nowhere to be found in Zion. Neo had entered the matrix with the specific idea of taking out a threat that bothered the freed humans for some time. Neo had his dark shades and long black leather coat and was doing his superman trick again......

a la code.....

If Smith could succeed the machines would break through to Zion and the freed humans would be eliminated in one large battle. Johnson's deletion was a blow to the Architects balance in the matrix but with Smiths formidable abilities, the matrix was holding well for now, could the humans take control. Smith found another agents unused code within the matrix, he was becoming invincible. Johnson had cleverly left a mirror tag string in a near by node array that absorbed Johnson's secret ability if it had not been put to use. Smith was constantly trawling the matrix for anything that he could gather up for use later. Later had come, And a diversion was sent through the matrix....

Eye spy....

Oracle had a premonition that there would be only one death in the matrix this time. Just in case she needed information, she decided to send a little spider-ware out herself, checking for any possible agent behavior. The oracle had tagged the spider to find GC and bring back any copy of information that could give his ID........

Brown Stone....

Agent Brown had been considered at times the equal of smith with his developing AI becoming almost sentient too. Brown was known for his stonewall firewalls and had decided that his actions would be best suited to interfering with the help programs that are part of the balance of the system. One of those had been targeted for one of Brown's blocks......

Caught napping

Dozer by name but not by nature, until now. Dozer had a touch of nerves. The recent activites had taken its toll on him, he must have been getting tired. May have been looking at the falling threads of green code for too long. He had decided to send off a massive thread of blocking strings through to a target area he expected to cause trouble JarZe......

Looking back

Dozer had overloaded his code not realizing it was so heavily encrypted that it would buffer slowly though certain parts of the system. Smith had felt the code moving in the direction of Brown and had sent Jonhnson's diversion array to meet it, it found it's way to Andro an at the same time dragging with it the block that Brown had sent out. Andromeda's actions had been double whammied and frustrated to say the least.

Neo went into a spiral movement and dropped to earth. Directly in the middle of the street leaving a dent two feet deep and eight feet wide, he stands cool in black and unruffled immediately in front of his victim, Jarze. JarZe was not concerned in fact confident, he had seen the battles Neo had with Smith and did not doubt his own abilities. JZ leapt at Neo and gave a flying kick square on the middle of the chest sending into the side of a parked truck leaving a huge dent in the trailer panel. Neo is suspend in the dented the metal. For a moment Jz thinks it's over already. Neo looked down at the road and then over to Jz, stepping away from the truck Neo leaps forward to Jz and Jz decides to match the movement they are heading towards each other with fists connecting on each others jowels leaving a fist mark for a short moment. Jz's shades had fell off on impact with Neo's fist. At that moment his dark eyes were exposed and Jz could see more and a t the same time less. He could see the awesome impactive figure of an ice cold martial arts superman while not being able to clearly see the code. Jz was at a disadvantage. At that moment Neo had seen the hesitation and flew at Jz again who thought he had blocked and grabbed Neo from behind, only to find himself looking down at the street below. Neo had taken him a thousand feet above the street. Jz saw his future in that instant, infact that's all his future lasted. Neo pulled his victim down at an incredible speed and buried him in the tarmac below. JarZe's head was facing the sky, his chest was flat on the road. Neo stood still for a moment not looking at the body, adjusted his dark glasses bent down to almost one knee and in a split second took off.

The Architect - Lost in Cyber Space

1 - Social Darwin (SD)

2 - JarZe (JZ) DEAD killed by Neo (JZ)

3 - IDoNotExist (IDNE)

4 - Izzy(IZ) DEAD - Tank

5 - Twin Pop (TP) DEAD - killed by Neo

6 - Izzy v2.0 DEAD killed by agents

7 - Andromeda (AND)

8 - BrandonB (BB)

9 - Crazy Painter (CP) - DEAD - killed by Agents

10 - Joe's Student (JS)

11 - Grey Cells (GC) -

12 - Impervious (IMP) - DEAD - killed by Neo/Merovingian

13 - Renan (REN)

14 - TwoaDay (TAD)

15 - Randro (RAN) returned to VR matrix for good

16 - Star Tiger (ST)

17 - Some Guy (SG) DEAD - killed by smith using jones secret

18 - Prof.Templeton (PT) deleted (Johnson)

Left is right!....

Renan, had been left alone by Apoc for a while due to the tirade of questions that renan had managed to avoid or put spin or was he simply telling the truth?

While Apoc was refreshing the starving and weakened renan had noticed the keys of his shackles on the table nearby. At full stretch of his arms body and legs, as if he had grown an extra couple of inches. Renan had managed to fondle table leg with his foot enough to draw it forward. The rest was simple; a sharp kick sent the table away a couple of feet and the keys falling to the floor. Simple manipulation of the keys towards him and twisting his body, renan had the keys in his hands. Moments later he was free and running for an exit.....

Basically Renan, escaped and Apoc had no information

Let the lynching commence - civilized lynching of course

Edited by Lost in space

1 - Social Darwin (SD)

3 - IDoNotExist (IDNE) - Voting for Renan

4 - Izzy(IZ) DEAD - Tank

7 - Andromeda (AND)

8 - BrandonB (BB)

10 - Joe's Student (JS)

11 - Grey Cells (GC) -

13 - Renan (REN)

14 - TwoaDay (TAD)

16 - Star Tiger (ST)

Great! we got brown! Too bad we did not get any info about Renan. Perhaps this vote will help.

Edit: Yes, Andromeda got blocked. I blame myself for the stupid things I said earlier :(

Agree with SG. Merovingian is dead.

Edited by IDoNotExist

Correct me if I'm wrong, but Andromeda got blocked?

Wha... :o well Smith somehow interfered...

I'm useless! <_<

Question: Is ST alive or dead??

I don't know what to do...

1 - Social Darwin (SD)

3 - IDoNotExist (IDNE) - voting for Renan

4 - Izzy(IZ) DEAD - Tank

7 - Andromeda (AND)

8 - BrandonB (BB)

10 - Joe's Student (JS)

11 - Grey Cells (GC) -

13 - Renan (REN) - voting for Renan

14 - TwoaDay (TAD)

16 - Star Tiger (ST)

Edited by andromeda

1 - Social Darwin (SD) - Voting for Renan

4 - Izzy(IZ) DEAD - Tank

7 - Andromeda (AND)

8 - BrandonB (BB)

10 - Joe's Student (JS)

11 - Grey Cells (GC) -

13 - Renan (REN)

14 - TwoaDay (TAD)

16 - Star Tiger (ST)

It was an awesome game everyone, really enjoyed it! It was a miracle that I lasted this long in the game after being discovered after night 1...

Anyways, I tried my best!!!

Good game guys!

Now, I shall enjoy my ghost beer and watch the end of MATRIX!! ;)

Edited by JarZe

4 - Izzy(IZ) DEAD - Tank

7 - Andromeda (AND) - voting for Renan

8 - BrandonB (BB)

10 - Joe's Student (JS)

11 - Grey Cells (GC) -

13 - Renan (REN)

14 - TwoaDay (TAD)

16 - Star Tiger (ST)

Added my vote! :)

So, my fault, I didn't realize that I was dead. I did a quick search through the post looking for my name, and didn't see it, so I guess that's a whoopsie there. However, it certainly solves something.

Very good game JarZe. You had me blinded D1. I woulda swore you were good. (In fact, I think I did...until you got kidnapped.) Anyway, nicely played!

Edited by Social_Darwin

Edit: I'm dead.
Whoops fixing .......

4 - Izzy(IZ) DEAD - Tank

8 - BrandonB (BB)

10 - Joe's Student (JS)

11 - Grey Cells (GC) -

13 - Renan (REN)

14 - TwoaDay (TAD)

16 - Star Tiger (ST) DEAD - (mouse) killed by smith using jones secret

17 - Some Guy (SG)

Kill the host - Damned Architects - think there gods

Sorry SG - your not ready for ghost beer and popcorn

[smith acted, yet the other agent did not. I think it is fair to assume that Renan is the other agent.

Now if only we knew the identity of Smith. <_<

So renan is Thompson then?

I wanted to check GC but they buried me in blocks!

I was really rubbing my palms together...

Cpb says this is not over yet GC! :P

4 - Izzy(IZ) DEAD - Tank

8 - BrandonB (BB)

10 - Joe's Student (JS)

11 - Grey Cells (GC) -

13 - Renan (REN)

14 - TwoaDay (TAD)

17 - Some Guy (SG) - voting for Renan

Whoops fixing .......

Kill the host - Damned Architects - think there gods

Sorry SG - your not ready for ghost beer and popcorn

Yay, I'm alive again. I guess I'll throw in my vote, and speculation again. I believe the Merovingian is dead. We haven't heard from him in long enough that I think that's a safe guess. Also, if Andro didn't get the information she was seeking, but so long as GC is telling the truth, I know exactly what role he's claiming. Bleh @ bandwagonning, but I'll play along for now.

Also, if Andro didn't get the information she was seeking, but so long as GC is telling the truth, I know exactly what role he's claiming. Bleh @ bandwagonning, but I'll play along for now.

What role, a tiny hint please if you can?

The curiosity is killing me!!! Is GC good or bad, where, what, how?? :huh:

GC was claiming to be our "late game equalizer." However, for the time being, he was claiming that it was useless to block him. In my list of roles I was not (it's several pages ago), he claimed to be one of them.

GC seems to be in the clear at the minute Andro :). And that Night could certainly have been worse.

Renan seems to be a safe bet. My vote goes to twoaday. It's the same scenario as yesterday. We have one suspect and one certainty. Lynch the suspect (twoaday) in the day and have Neo kill the certainty (renan) at night.

We're sure 2 agents are still alive yes?

4 - Izzy(IZ) DEAD - Tank

8 - BrandonB (BB)

10 - Joe's Student (JS) - twoaday

11 - Grey Cells (GC) -

13 - Renan (REN)

14 - TwoaDay (TAD)

17 - Some Guy (SG) - voting for Renan