BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Matrix Thrill-ogy

Hmm, sorry for the late post, but I was actually away for the last 4-ish hours *mumbles something about piano/flute classes* I ACTUALLY CHANGED MY VOTE TO RT ABOUT 10 PAGES AGO, BUT NO ONE CAUGHT IT. Now, who shall be blamed for not updating the roster? <_<

I'm sorry for not being able to come on soon enough to change my vote to TP. Darn that demonic non-BD life -_-

edit: http://brainden.com/forum/index.php?s=&amp...st&p=124841 This is when I changed my vote to RT :lol: Best of luck, Izzy. May the coin be on your side :)

PM LIS then cause he is writing the day post!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 836
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PM LIS then cause he is writing the day post!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just did, although I'm going to honestly say the chances of LIS changing everything he wrote to TP is pretty low :( Shame on you, Randro, if you truly are a freed human :P

I just did, although I'm going to honestly say the chances of LIS changing everything he wrote to TP is pretty low :( Shame on you, Randro, if you truly are a freed human :P
Good catch - I tried to watch for that but we have visitors and there were other factors - there are many Pms about tonight and other things - get back to them soon

somebody have time to suggest improve by having a vote box in the game like we do for other things that can be varied/changed so you vote for A and later change to B .. would be awesome

neary done then replying to PMs

D2 Lynch or lunch

Matrix activity had been reduced and the Architect acted on the nodes and arrays that would affect the ability of either programs or humans avoiding use of parts of the system. Some would have to be upgraded to be compensated, hopefully that should fix it ....

Jarze managed to escape from the remote ship that Apoc had used to pacify or protect. Apoc's reason was still an unknown factor. Jz was glad to be out, or was he? Those in the matrix where having trouble making out the difference between the programmed agents and actual humans. Jz was ignored for a while and a search went for some irregular in-active or irregular codes. They could not make sense of it and again focused elsewehre. Finding two targets that may be of use, the programs running twin pop and izzy had been pushed to give up the codes, using many tricks of diversions firewalls and rewriting there programs it came to a point where a virus would be used to attach to the string and nullify that activity for good....

The virus too had been the subject of hacking and last minute attempts were made to de-activate and others to strenghten the virus too. The architec had decided to cease the activity for maintenance and send out the virus and watched as it made it's way through many random stings of code that had been sent into the matrix further trying to switch its path and each time being pulled towards izzy and twin pop......

Finally the virus went to the selected target and through to the final node that was attached to Izzy. Her eyes opened and stared as the rest of her body stiffened to a rigid form of steel unable to move, scram or signal in anyway due to her own synapses running havoc. Blood tricked from her eye sockets, ears and nose. After two mins she went limp and her lungs let out a last gasp, but her brain was already inactive......

The Architect - Lost in Cyber Space

1 - Social Darwin (SD)

2 - JarZe (JZ)

3 - IDoNotExist (IDNE)

4 - Izzy(IZ) DEAD - Tank

5 - Twin Pop (TP)

6 - Rainthinker (RT)

7 - Andromeda (AND)

8 - BrandonB (BB)

9 - Crazy Painter (CP) - DEAD - killed by Agents

10 - Joe's Student (JS)

11 - GC (GC) -

12 - Impervious (IMP) - DEAD - killed by Neo/Merovingian

13 - Renan (REN)

14 - TwoaDay (TAD)

15 - Randro (RAN)

16 - Star Tiger (ST)

17 - Some Guy (SG)

18 - Prof.Templeton (PT) deleted (Johnson)

Tanks for playing izzy - it fell to a dice roll,

Arrg, well now we know who a bunch of baddies are. Soooo sorry I couldn't get on to change my vote, I was forced to go to a mock trial meeting and of course, no wifi

What was the hint she was Tank? I thought she was hinting she was Neo, which made me highly suspicious.

Well, we should have lynched a known agent (JarZe) instead of lynching one of two goodies. I know some of you are "sure" that I'm the Frenchman, but I think I will be able to change your mind if given the chance tonight.

I'm sorry to see you go, Izzy. Your tank-iness will be greatly missed missed. :( Now then, as for the rest of you (especially freed humans) that were on but didn't vote for TP, you better redeem yourself tonight. And you know who you are! ;)

Well, we should have lynched a known agent (JarZe) instead of lynching one of two goodies. I know some of you are "sure" that I'm the Frenchman, but I think I will be able to change your mind if given the chance tonight.

...come again?

What was the hint she was Tank? I thought she was hinting she was Neo, which made me highly suspicious.

Um... actually we think that your father is the Frenchmen?! :huh:

OK we should have a rule that says that family members can't participate in the same game! Too much confusion. Instead you could be helping each other in the games!

Tank decided to save himself - hence the selfishness that she was referring to! ;)

OK we should have a rule that says that family members can't participate in the same game! Too much confusion. Instead you could be helping each other in the games!

Tank decided to save himself - hence the selfishness that she was referring to! ;)

:lol: , so, 3 people from the same family are playing together, with Twin Pop as the head? :huh:

I got Izzy's hint and stated it in the same post I changed my vote to RT, but apparently no one else saw that either <_<

Wrong account, I'll bet anything.

I dunno, it works fine with Kat and Liam. But I think that's 'cos of the brotherly/sisterly rivalry. *shrug* I always think of some sort of loving, helpful figure when it comes to dads (honestly don't know why.. mine was.. gah..), and Randro and TB seem to like their dad, so yeah, expect favoritism. I don't think that justifies banning them though. :P

Exactly.

Izzy said that she was the role which was selfish on the first night. She was referring to this quote on Night 1:

Think Tank.......

Tank was a little concerned about the unusual reactions in the code and decided to play safe - keeping himself protected. Not taking any chances tonight.....

Crazy Painter was the watch maker. In one of her quotes she gave a hint. Pay attention to the capital white letters in her post which I quoted here

ok I am here..I am glad you are questioning your voting. I am not saying that star tiger or jarze are definite baddies cause I dont know. I do know I am not an agent! I have left clues in previous posts as I cant come right out and say anything, like all of us.

And I have no idea if I did any of andro's "not to type" items...I did include a red word promise as a way to point out that she had just done what she warned us not to do. I didnt notice her warning in her signature. Too much to read. I never thought of reading each of our signatures. But that is a good way to get a secret message across...Wish I had thought of it. But I didnt. What are the clues hiding???????? white

edit: Please people think long and hard before we do something wrong!

What Are The Clues Hiding

S_T has given a hint, but the only way I understood it was to interpret her as being tank. Obviously that is impossible. Who are you S_T?

Sorry....I used my other son's laptop and didn't check his login name first. I agree with what I said though. :)

As I've said in other topics, I play fairly by the rules and make sure the twins do too. I apologize for the confusion about posting on Twin_Bro's account. He and I were looking at this forum while Randro was out with Mom. Then I posted on his laptop.

Although I do give assitance to the boys when I'm not playing in their game, we don't help each other in the same game and we don't cheat. There is nothing to gain from that any everything to lose. And if you do start banning people from playing, please start with me.

I dunno, it works fine with Kat and Liam. But I think that's 'cos of the brotherly/sisterly rivalry. *shrug* I always think of some sort of loving, helpful figure when it comes to dads (honestly don't know why.. mine was.. gah..), and Randro and TB seem to like their dad, so yeah, expect favoritism. I don't think that justifies banning them though. :P

Sorry....I used my other son's laptop and didn't check his login name first. I agree with what I said though. :)

Twin Pop, Twin Bro and Randro, I hope no more favoritism or sharing of info will be happening. Kat and Limey are fine since they are very, very careful what they say to each other concerning mafia (Kat has tried and failed in getting Limey to say his role :lol: ). Twin Pop, the fact that you were on your son's laptop worries me very much.

Crazy Painter was the watch maker. In one of her quotes she gave a hint. Pay attention to the capital white letters in her post which I quoted here

ok I am here..I am glad you are questioning your voting. I am not saying that star tiger or jarze are definite baddies cause I dont know. I do know I am not an agent! I have left clues in previous posts as I cant come right out and say anything, like all of us.

And I have no idea if I did any of andro's "not to type" items...I did include a red word promise as a way to point out that she had just done what she warned us not to do. I didnt notice her warning in her signature. Too much to read. I never thought of reading each of our signatures. But that is a good way to get a secret message across...Wish I had thought of it. But I didnt. What are the clues hiding???????? white

edit: Please people think long and hard before we do something wrong!

What Are The Clues Hiding

S_T has given a hint, but the only way I understood it was to interpret her as being tank. Obviously that is impossible. Who are you S_T?

Aah, I can't believe I missed that, even though I've used the white font and capital letters technique before :rolleyes: This is why I said I'm half-blind when it comes to mafia <_<

If you look at all my clues again and find the similarity, I'm sure you'll get it eventually :) I really didn't make them all that subtle... :P

Edited by star_tiger

ST you don't need to give anymore hints I know what you were saying! She wasn't claiming Izzy's role but she was hinting on another role.

Focus on somebody else for now ;)

I already PM-ed my action in.

I won't tell people what to do except ST.

ST you know what to do and if you manage to stay alive please report somehow ;)

ST you don't need to give anymore hints I know what you were saying! She wasn't claiming Izzy's role but she was hinting on another role.

I still don't get her drift, but I am trusting andromeda. Someone, KILL THE FRENCHMAN!!!

Aah, I can't believe I missed that, even though I've used the white font and capital letters technique before :rolleyes: This is why I said I'm half-blind when it comes to mafia <_<

If you look at all my clues again and find the similarity, I'm sure you'll get it eventually :) I really didn't make them all that subtle... :P

Actually I think she mentioned something about stopping time - that's when I knew who she is! :)

Just me? :P Oh, I feel so special -_- No need to worry about me, andro ;) Even though I'm still a little bit confudled about some people, I'll get the hang of it. So, I hope neo knows what to do :)

btw, I don't like Impy.

Hmm...I was just saying how I use CP's capital letters technique as well *winks*

I nevera grue with myself either - just incase I loose :lol:

I think it's best we don't go down that route for many reasons - when tohe twin family start pwning all the games then shout - but leave this ideas behind please - lets get on with the game..

I would rather see an inactive go - wish i could bring izzy back in - too bad i can't reprogram her to forget her previous role.

inactives caausing Archtectual balances -

GC - came in late, had to read up

SG - said he was busy

RT - ?? but is not in his own topic, so busy - but may need replacement

JS - ??

SD - ??

anyone not busy PM the last three pls - did I miss any one

five votes and 5 10 discussions missing - two votes and four posts were expected

?? replacements ??

I'll be upping and downing grades in a while .

?? replacements ??

Oh just wait till tomorrow... they have to go to work ;) and then they'll be active again!

I don't think that there should be so many replacements at this stage of the game, cause we'll have too many people not knowing what to do and who to trust, I mean we already have too many of those :lol:

Let's just wait... :)

I would rather see an inactive go - wish i could bring izzy back in - too bad i can't reprogram her to forget her previous role.

?? replacements ??

I'll be upping and downing grades in a while .

Actually, I think Izzy could come back into the game to fill in ANY inactive role. Since she did not have an info gathering ability (unless it was secret) that gave her privileged info. Plus, since she was lynched everyone now knows what role she had, so she wouldn't have privileged info about who she was.