BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Matrix Thrill-ogy

Oh man 7 pages to read after being gone a couple hours to have lunch with my mom. Wow PT You had me going. Andromeda thank you for enlightening us. :) I've a feeling we're going to delete our first program.

I know... well LIS will decide, but just so you know I wasn't gonna say anything until Riranor asked for help! I'm a usable program that helps freed humans... so I helped when one was in need... if that's not a loophole then I don't know what is and luckily it came at the right moment :)

So Riranor's reaction induced my action!

Edited by andromeda

• Replies 836
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 - Social Darwin (SD) - Voting for Riranor

2 - JarZe (JZ) - Kidnapped for one day, one night

3 - IDoNotExist (IDNE) - voting for Professor Templeton

4 - Izzy - voting for Professor Templeton

5 - Twin POP (TP) - Voting for Professor Templeton

6 - Rainthinker (RT)

7 - andromeda (Andro/CPB) - voting for Professor Templeton

8 - Hellgate London (HL)

9 - Crazy Painter (CP) - voting for Jarze

10 - Joe's Student (JS) - voting for star_tiger

11 - Riaranor (RR) - voting for Professor Templeton

12 - Impervious (Impy) - voting for Professor Templeton

13 - Clozobzo (CB?) - voting for Jarze

14 - TwoaDay (tad) - Voting for CrazyPainter

15 - twin BRO (TB) - voting for RainThinker

16 - Star Tiger (ST) - voting for Professor Templeton

17 - Some Guy (SG) - voting for Professor Templeton

18 - Prof Templeton (PT) - voting for CrazyPainter

Damn guys, coming home to like 10 pages of posts is nooooo fun. Voting for PT, as that's the obvious choice.

Well the Oracle has finally spoken. Frenchman: if you want to get your ultimate target you have to bomb a devilish city first. ;)

OK now I KNOW you are a baddie!

edit:

when I read your last post I just typed my reaction..I hadnt read the outting of mr programme.

Now someone needs to do a bit of saving..

Edited by crazypainter

This was a done deal at normal close and I gave the inactives a chance to play... Maybe it was wrong in hind sight.

However the inactives have to take it on the chin and loose power while others gain - not what i wanted or want to do

details later D1 post on it's way - Prof T is an outstanding player, and did himself, me and all 'in' the game very proud - thanks prof. You deserve better.

6 - Rainthinker (RT)

8 - Hellgate London (HL)

9 - Crazy Painter (CP) - voting for Professor Templeton

updating roster cause I am such a nice gal....

Remember what he wrote...

"Well the Oracle has finally spoken. Frenchman: if you want to get your ultimate target you have to bomb a devilish city first. wink.gif"

tonight I hope someone saves her.

Nope not talking about you Andro! Hmmm could make a comment here but wont!

And i think I know who the Frenchman is but that could be a red herring..

Edited by crazypainter

Mouse is not an automatic save, only a 50/50 chance. It would not be the worst thing in the world if Trinity does end up dead. She doesnt talk much and if she is dead we get another kill role. I just hope that Switch stays alive longer than Trinity and pays attention to everything that is going on.

Edited by IDoNotExist

Mouse is not an automatic save, only a 50/50 chance. It would not be the worst thing in the world if Trinity does end up dead. She doesnt talk much and if she is dead we get another kill role. I just hope that Switch stays alive longer than Trinity and pays attention to everything that is going on.

I'm talking about "the one"

6 - Rainthinker (RT)- voting for Professor Templeton

8 - Hellgate London (HL)

9 - Crazy Painter (CP) - voting for Professor Templeton

Sorry for the inactivity people, had some school issue that I had to take care of ;)

D1 - 110% pro0f

Many people entered the matrix. Many programs stood in there way.....

The programs continued to evolve and had improved despite the previous attempts to locate, destroy/take over the freed humans. One of the programs had clearly obfuscated the humans with such superior AI like agility that only time had been it's enemy. At one point the humans had focused entirely on Star Tiger and Crazypainter, they had no reasonable plan of capture/attack and found themselves lacking in the Matrix.

Further searching and some unexpected delay proved providential. The humans had found a new target using some fortunate information that was dicovered in a different part of the matrix nodes. Upon this discovery the overwhelming turnaround brought about the early (or was it late) deletion of Agent Johnson, in the midst of his deletion he had one more Ace up his sleeve. Due to the un-choreographed randomness of the freed humans and their useful programs A/johnson had managed to sneak a pert of his code into a batch of strings that only the agents could decipher and possibly the rogue Merovingian. The agents gained as expected, any unused secrets from Johnson and adding two more - The Merovingian, due to his 'networking' skills also gained an extra ability. Meanwhile the Freed humand faction had lost some of theres....

The Architect - Lost in Cyber Space

1 - Social Darwin (SD)

2 - JarZe (JZ)

3 - IDoNotExist (IDNE)

4 - Izzy

5 - Twin POP (TP)

6 - Rainthinker (RT)

7 - Andromeda (Andro/CPB)

8 - Hellgate London (HL)

9 - Crazy Painter (CP)

10 - Joe's Student (JS)

11 - Riaranor (RR)

12 - Impervious (Impy)

13 - Clozobzo (CB?)

14 - TwoaDay (tad)

15 - twin BRO (TB)

16 - Star Tiger (ST)

17 - Some Guy (SG)

18 - Prof Templeton (PT) Lynched - Agent Johnson

A bad D1 post but had no time as my son is not well and my heart was not quite in it due to Prof T's bad luck, though it was a pre D1 discovery in the end. I am amending abilities due to the inactives and looking for replacemnent/s too.

A bad D1 post but had no time as my son is not well and my heart was not quite in it due to Prof T's bad luck, though it was a pre D1 discovery in the end. I am amending abilities due to the inactives and looking for replacemnent/s too.

Edited by IDoNotExist

I thought it was a rather good post. Enough to capture all of the information without being a pain to read and remaining interesting. When does night end? same time tomorrow?

It is too bad the agent killed was johnson. This was the only agent smith had already infected/copied

i'd assume so, let's save to oracle tonight, yeah?

i'd assume so, let's save to oracle tonight, yeah?

Ceraph - guards the Oracle (automatic),

Oracle is safe

Best to save the other one.

Morpheus however....

Neo, you can easily get BTSC tonight as well. Read Carefully if it is not already obvious. Pay attention to PT towards the end.

Edited by IDoNotExist

Ceraph - guards the Oracle (automatic),

Oracle is safe

Best to save the other one.

Morpheus however....

Neo, you can easily get BTSC tonight as well. Read Carefully if it is not already obvious. Pay attention to PT towards the end.

thank you, forgot about that. i'm getting RDs between here and Supernatural mixed up.

Well played there Andromeda, hopefully it's a valid loophole...

But that worked out pretty well :), sorry for missing the crucial times but I was watching No Country for Old Men, great film...

Anyway, ack on topic: It's good to know where we stand:). I knew there was something fishy about PT missing CP's hints. Altogether too unlikely.'More free us'will have to act cleverly tonight.

Edit: And who else was pushing for CP today?

Edited by Joe's Student

Nice day post, LIS! I'm really glad that we got an agent down (although it came with a cost :( ), but great playing, PT! You stayed off of my baddie list until Andro blurted out your name :P I'm looking forward to playing with you again and being astounded by your deception skills in the future! ;)

Great lynching everyone! I'm afraid it came at a cost of some revealed roles. We need some pretty major saves today: Oracle, Mouse, Trinity, Crazy Painter. We also need to be careful that any one-time saves might have been spent last night on the targeted goodies: SomeGuy, Social Darwin and myself. Jarze is on my bad list and I hope someone takes him out unless Apoc knew something that no one else did. Oh ya, and Cypher? roll a high number tonight. <_<

I am going to be gone from tomorrow at around 11:00am until late Sunday night. If that results in me needing to replaced, then I suppose that is acceptable, but I am not really expecting to survive the night. The reason for this is that I know the Agents know who I am, and I will likely be a high priority target. That said, by myself, I am not worth saving. For tonight, there is a much higher priority target out there, if Morpheus or any of the others know who Trinity is. My death will be unfortunate, but it will force the baddies to stall for another night.

So, saving roles (you too Morpheus), leave me be tonight. The roles that were outed publicly are more important.

I am going to be gone from tomorrow at around 11:00am until late Sunday night. If that results in me needing to replaced, then I suppose that is acceptable,
Thanks for the heads up and your lack of shyness in posting stands you in good steed - lets see if we can go with it. - I could consider you have acted enough for two lynches :lol:

If it works we go with it

Not encouraging people who are laying low to do the same though

BrandonB taking over from Hellgate London - needs to read up on the role

Thanks Brandon

Hellgate - sorry we heared nothing from you, and have assumed you are unable to play, it's for the game/players and nothing personal

Let me know what happened please

The Architect - Lost in Cyber Space

1 - Social Darwin (SD)

2 - JarZe (JZ)

3 - IDoNotExist (IDNE)

4 - Izzy

5 - Twin POP (TP)

6 - Rainthinker (RT)

7 - Andromeda (Andro/CPB)

8 - Hellgate London (HL) replaced by BrandonB

9 - Crazy Painter (CP)

10 - Joe's Student (JS)