BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Matrix Thrill-ogy

Just wanted to say, just in case GC really is a goodie, the baddies might have a vote chance ability (their vote x2 or worth 0 ). GC might still be a baddie after all (more likely) :P

My, my, good call. You're Very smart s_t. Only Time will tell. Everything I say should be just as Smart, 2!

• Replies 836
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're seriously going to try to go after me after A.) The Agents spied on me night 1, without knowing if it would show up in the night post, and B.) it's been less than an hour? The goal is to get Randro to talk, and if you're trying to swing a vote to me, I'm afraid you're fighting an uphill battle. In fact, I'm feeling better about my "filler" as time goes on. Anyone else you'd like to accuse? It's kind of starting to sound like flailing.

You misunderstood me. Did I place a vote with you? Did I say anywhere in my post that you were an Agent? I'm not trying to swing a vote to you. Although there's nothing in my eyes that clears you from being the Merovingian, I think it's more likely that you are indeed Cypher. And how you've responded to that accusation has only heightened my suspicion. It was food for thought for everyone, and I love how you reponded :).

On JarZe: Yeah that's hint I picked up too SD. So tbh I don't wanna lynch him tonight so much now. The one circumstance in which he could be innocent is that Dozer picked JarZe N1, Thompson diverted Dozer, which diverted Dozer onto Brown. If anyone can see a way this couldn't have happened then JarZe is our A.Brown.

Also I really don't want to lynch either of these without hearing from them.

Okay, didn't take much time to catch up. So here I go.

I have not been so active because I do not have much to contribute so far and I hope that time will never come. But I guess Riranor was replaced because the role could play a major part in the later stages. That's as good a guess as any. Now you know who I am and anybody else want to put their hands up to get a shock?

Should I give any further hints, hidden or otherwise? I think this should suffice for my defense and I don't like coming out like this, as whenever I hint about my role I have been a sitting duck waiting to be shot at.

On JarZe and the possibility of diversion:

According to previous posts by a player claiming to be Dozer, On the first night Dozer choose JarZe to block. That same night, Agent Brown was blocked by Dozer. The only way that JarZe could not be Agent Brown is if Dozer was redirected. The only player that I see who has this ability is Agent Thompson and here is the section about him for Night 1:

Thompson Holiday.... (Uk campany)

Agent Thompson was unstable after the upgrade, the Architect had allowed for a little indirect glitching. This would mean Thompson could pause a while, hopefully safe until the correctional software had found this program and made it's adjustments. No use having those humans read the green rain and decipherig the actions due to poor maintenance...

Doesn't sound like he did anything to me. Even if there is a secret ability, what are the chances that Dozer would be choosen to divert and would end up blocking the killer choosen for that night? Very slim.

Someone must kill JarZe, whether in the lynch or at night. I would prefer in the lynch, again, so that the agents have one less to dedicate to the kill tonight. This action makes the most sense. GC and Randro arent going to say much anyway and we can kill them tonight if it really matters and lynch the other tommorrow. LYNCH JARZE.

The Architect - Lost in Cyber Space

1 - Social Darwin (SD) - Voting for GC

2 - JarZe (JZ) - Voting for GC

3 - IDoNotExist (IDNE) - Voting for JarZe

4 - Izzy(IZ) DEAD - Tank

5 - Twin Pop (TP) DEAD - killed by Neo

6 - Izzy v2.0 DEAD killed by agents

7 - Andromeda (AND) - voting for JarZe

8 - BrandonB (BB) - voting for randro

9 - Crazy Painter (CP) - DEAD - killed by Agents

10 - Joe's Student (JS) - GC

11 - Grey Cells (GC) - voting for randro

12 - Impervious (IMP) - DEAD - killed by Neo/Merovingian

13 - Renan (REN) - voting for randro

14 - TwoaDay (TAD) - voting for randro

15 - Randro (RAN)- - voting for TwoaDay

16 - Star Tiger (ST) - voting for randro

17 - Some Guy (SG) - GC

18 - Prof.Templeton (PT) deleted (Johnson)

Andromeda, how confident are you about Joe's Student?

Never thought you were :huh:

Ha... I think I'm missing something somewhere. Sorry about all the confusion. Also on your previous point - you're right, seems as if JarZe is Sir Brown. It was just something that LIS slipped out after NIght 1 got me thinking... I'll want to know what he was tal

Still waiting to hear from randro...

Anyway off to make dinner, I'll be back in an hour.

IDNE I'm not Dozer.

Also on GC's hint... I don't follow it. I'll read again. Any of the confirmed care to enlighten me? :huh:

Edit: I'm thinking I must have picked you up wrong on Day 1 IDNE... your last post has puzzled me.

JS you know you can get it, then why? BTW the hint's not hidden, I have written it in plain form, no codes or anything. You might want to refer the roles again and I think SD mentioned it in one of his posts, quite recently. Oh! And make sure you are not wet. :P

EDIT: Added

Watch out for SomeGuy.

No problem, that'll help as well :). Interesting how SG has kept his vote on me, even if it is just a 'filler'. Well the Agents know his ID, yet they haven't tried to kill him. It could mean a few things, but he could be Cypher...

Uh, yeah JS, whatever you want to read into that, go right ahead. I'll give you one for free, though. I'm not Cypher, I'm not the Merovingian, I'm not Switch, and I've left a rock solid hint as to who I am.

What more should I say? I have said it all in post #378, just 2 posts above yours. If I can say it in a sentence quite clearly, why should I elaborate? Have you read my post?

I dont think you meant #378. That was a post by TwoaDay.

Edit: SomeGuy, I am not able to find your Rock solid hint either, though I am still rereading.

Edited by IDoNotExist

1 - Social Darwin (SD) - Voting for GC

4 - Izzy(IZ) DEAD - Tank

17 - Some Guy (SG) - voting for JarZe

Ok. GC has pretty much told me exactly who he is :P And the rest of you can follow, I hope. I am done messing around, however. Oracle, it's a good thing you got redirected to JS last night, otherwise I would be pushing like nobody's business to get him lynched today. It's a crime when the baddies are going to appear more good than the goodies. For today though, I'm just going to go with the known baddie, and we can sort the rest out tonight.

GC - I get it and since no one has refuted you claiming that role, I think you are who you allude to be. The only person who would deny that is JarZe and we are all 99.999% certain he is A. Brown. Agree we should just delete him now. I feel like we got some more info out of a few suspects and can move forward.

Anyone feel differently?

1 - Social Darwin (SD) - Voting for JarZe

4 - Izzy(IZ) DEAD - Tank

Edit: Removed /quotes

Edited by Social_Darwin

4 - Izzy(IZ) DEAD - Tank

10 - Joe's Student (JS) - JarZe

AGAIN

No way! We get more info if we lynch Randro

Think about it.

1- We are the most sure that JZ is an agent. So what do we gain from lynching him? Nothing... Then tonight Neo kills Randro an we gain what??? nothing but skepticism over whether we killed the right person.

2- We lynch Randro and gain what? A confirmation on his identity. Then tonight Neo kills JZ and we gain what? Peace of mind that an agent was killed.

That way tomorrow, we will know exactly how many agents are remaining.

So, we must lynch Randro to be certain

GET YOUR VOTES OFF OF JZ!!

Edit: BTW, Why is Randro voting for TAD instead of JarZe? B/C Randro is most likely an agent and is not willing to vote for a fellow agent.

Edited by Brandonb

AGAIN

Edit: BTW, Why is Randro voting for TAD instead of JarZe? B/C Randro is most likely an agent and is not willing to vote for a fellow agent.

Let's see if this way of communicating actually works any better than the others.

NO

Randro can't defend himself for many hours, and the others that may or may not be baddies have all seemed to be rather good. So, unless you want to start volunteering, I'm going to go with the sure kill and let the spy do what it's supposed to do.

4 - Izzy(IZ) DEAD - Tank

7 - Andromeda (AND) - voting for randro

10 - Joe's Student (JS) - JarZe

There you go BB! ;)

AGAIN

Your reasoning is not sufficient. There is no reason that we should allow more agents than necessary to act tonight. We kill one and it limits the agents actions and who they can dedicate to a kill and we can focus on others. Tonight, perhaps Randro can be blocked and we can analyze the inactive characters to see who he is.

If we lynch JarZe, Dozer, block Randro.

Still not getting the hints about GC and SG. Are they really that obvious?

Edit: may have figured out GC's, but the way the nights have been going I almost want to kill him anyway.

Edited by IDoNotExist

Let's see if this way of communicating actually works any better than the others.

NO

Randro can't defend himself for many hours, and the others that may or may not be baddies have all seemed to be rather good. So, unless you want to start volunteering, I'm going to go with the sure kill and let the spy do what it's supposed to do.

What if the spy is blocked? <_<