BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Star Wars Mafia II

No IDNE, it had nothing to do with you coming back to life ;)

Since nobody is objecting I will start right away?

The problem was that R2D2 and palpatine both manipulated each other on Night 2. I choose the best possible course of action at the time, which was that neither of the manipulations worked, so neither acted that night. The baddies were unhappy that I did not tell them that palpatines manipulation ha failed, claiming that their aactions would have changed if they had known this. Technically I should have told them, but I didn't know the true outcome of the night until a few minutes before I posted the night post, and since none of them were online I had nobody to tell. Roles will be distributed in a sec. ;)

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No IDNE, it had nothing to do with you coming back to life ;)

Since nobody is objecting I will start right away?

The problem was that R2D2 and palpatine both manipulated each other on Night 2. I choose the best possible course of action at the time, which was that neither of the manipulations worked, so neither acted that night. The baddies were unhappy that I did not tell them that palpatines manipulation ha failed, claiming that their aactions would have changed if they had known this. Technically I should have told them, but I didn't know the true outcome of the night until a few minutes before I posted the night post, and since none of them were online I had nobody to tell. Roles will be distributed in a sec. ;)

Which is WHY you should have said something sooner, or if PT didn't give his night action sooner, you should have extended it <_< In that case, we would have switched and PT would have died, and most of our ID's won't be revealed :lol: Sorry about getting all evil on you, reay, I'm just really upset that I keep on getting baddie roles and that someone finds out about it and lynches me :P

Which is WHY you should have said something sooner, or if PT didn't give his night action sooner, you should have extended it <_< In that case, we would have switched and PT would have died, and most of our ID's won't be revealed :lol: Sorry about getting all evil on you, reay, I'm just really upset that I keep on getting baddie roles and that someone finds out about it and lynches me :P

Before resetting, Can we post the roles and then move the next game to a new thread?

Before resetting, Can we post the roles and then move the next game to a new thread?

Im not going to post secret abilities, as these could prove a major disadvantage against some players in the next game, and some may not even change at all. The game will move to a new thread though ;)

not to interrupt in a game I'm not part of, but if you're reshuffling the roles, than some players will have knowledge of other roles' secret abilities ;)

1 step ahead of you UR. secret roles have been redistributed and some changed accordingly ;)

edit: Fancy playing in this round? techincally nobody has signed up yet so there are 16 places left :P

Edited by reaymond

1 step ahead of you UR. secret roles have been redistributed and some changed accordingly ;)

edit: Fancy playing in this round? techincally nobody has signed up yet so there are 16 places left :P

If that is really how you want to play this Reaymond....

1. IDNE

Guess we need to sign up again.

Some people played in SWM1 but not SWM2, and vice versa. Some players (UR/Kat) couldnt play in last round so this was the best way to do it. Sorry for the inconvenience to those that were playing already :(

Uhh...If it's being restarted then I'll play :D Hopefully I won't be killed first thing again...ST <_<

1. IDNE

2.A. Person

3. Prince Marth

Edited by Prince_Marth85

1. IDNE

2.A. Person

3.prince_marth85

4.twin_bro

5. Riranor

6. Izzy

7.twoaday

8.Randro

9. ST - I better get a goodie role this time... ;)

PM, what in the world do you mean by that comment? It wasn't my fault that the RNG HAPPENED to pick you...(after 8 tries) :rolleyes:

1. IDNE

2.A. Person

3.prince_marth85

4.twin_bro

5. Riranor

6. Izzy

7.twoaday

8.Randro

9. ST - I better get a goodie role this time... ;)

10renan

PM, what in the world do you mean by that comment? It wasn't my fault that the RNG HAPPENED to pick you...(after 8 tries) :rolleyes:

Sorry cel phone.

1. IDNE

2.A. Person

3.prince_marth85

4.twin_bro

5. Riranor

6. Izzy

7.twoaday

8.Randro

9. ST

10renan

11. Nick

..Just in case. He can take himself off if he doesn't want to play.

Do you mean zerep????? because i dont know who nick is :huh:

until now i didnt understand why the game reestarted. Ok, problems whith the abilities of empero and r2d2 but that was not why we knowed bad roles. I spy empero in night 2 and used another ability to stop him. Please ray, make me a good explanation or u just forget my role?