BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

X2: Rematch

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As much as I'd hate to say it, yes he's been in active since then, he's not been responding to PMs either.

edit: and I'll hold off the vote for them. School is important :D

Edited by Impervious

Host: Impervious

1. Woon

2. Randro- voting for Woon

3. Twin_Bro

4. JarZe - Voting for Marth

5. Reaymond voting for Marth

6. SomeGuy - voting for Marth

7. GC [DEAD][Killed by Sabretooth]

8. star_tiger [Powerless][Pyro]

9. Izzy [DEAD][Killed by Sabretooth]

10. Andromeda - voting for Woon

11. A. Person[Powerless][Magneto]

12. Kat [DEAD][Killed by Sabretooth]

13. Lost in Space[DEAD][Killed by Cyclops]

14. Prince_Marth85

15. Zerep [DEAD][Killed by Wolverine]

16. Riranor [DEAD][Killed by Pyro]

I think that woon is bad and i also think that impervious should tell us if pm has been active and if he hasnt kik him for inactivity. and if he has ill think about changing my vote. Also i think that woon might be sabertooth and we can kik a main target that has been killing goodies since night 1

1. Woon

2. Randro- voting for Woon

3. Twin_Bro- voting for Woon

4. JarZe - Voting for Marth

5. Reaymond voting for Marth

6. SomeGuy - voting for Marth

10. Andromeda - voting for Woon

14. Prince_Marth85

Edited by twin_bro

Day 3: Hit the brakes

By now, the crowd that regularly appeared outside Worthington Laboratories had significantly diminished. Prince Marth and woon were the only two voted for. Dr. Worthington appeared outside, "Well I supposed since you can't decide who to vote for I'll just take the last one chosen. Woon, if you would come with me please..." Woon and the Doctor headed into the building. Just then, in a puff of blue smoke Nightcrawler appeared. "woon stays, I've decided that my vote is more important and that Prince Marth shall go instead." "uhm, ok then," Dr. Worthington said as Nightcrawler and woon disappeared in another puff of blue smoke. The Doctor injected PM. "Unfortunately for you my friend, you'll have to take the blame for your own actions from now on."

Night 1: Twisted Circumstances

Day 1: Heated Defenses

Night 2: Revelations

Day 2: Quick Decisions

Night 3: Equilibrium

1. Woon

2. Randro

3. Twin_Bro

4. JarZe

5. Reaymond

6. SomeGuy

10. Andromeda

14. Prince_Marth85[Powerless][Mystique]

Wait! I haven't vote. Never mind then. I am still in. But I am disappointed with those who don't believe me and vote for me. Luckily you don't eliminate me, the goodies.

I don't know who actually is the baddies. But seems like she/he play a very smart physco here. Most of us believe what she/he said.

Wait! I haven't vote. Never mind then. I am still in. But I am disappointed with those who don't believe me and vote for me. Luckily you don't eliminate me, the goodies.

I don't know who actually is the baddies. But seems like she/he play a very smart physco here. Most of us believe what she/he said.

Woon... words like "I promise" (peace used that expression when she was a baddie), "you'll be apologizing" (ST used that in this game - a baddie), "I'm disappointed"?? Only baddies use expressions like those Woon!

I'm the only she Woon <_< and I'm a confirmed goodie!

You better use a better defense than "I'm disappointed" and blaming me! :rolleyes:

So Reaymond what should we do? :)

I still need a save! Wolverine needs a target! :D

I believe Wolverine can safely pick his own target for the night. However, you are right, saves need to be thought about. I wouldn't mind one, but so long as one goes to myself or JarZe we should be ok (or Wolverine could just not target us :)). Andromeda should get a save. Beyond that, saving roles and killing roles. If you know of someone who is definitely a saving role, target them. If you know of someone that is definitely a killing role, target them. There is only 1 Brotherhood left, and possibly Stryker (I still don't really think so, but we'll see). I think we'd have to try to lose at this point :)

1. Woon

2. Randro

3. Twin_Bro

4. JarZe

5. Reaymond

6. SomeGuy

10. Andromeda

14. Prince_Marth85[Powerless][Mystique]

I believe Wolverine can safely pick his own target for the night. However, you are right, saves need to be thought about. I wouldn't mind one, but so long as one goes to myself or JarZe we should be ok (or Wolverine could just not target us :)). Andromeda should get a save. Beyond that, saving roles and killing roles. If you know of someone who is definitely a saving role, target them. If you know of someone that is definitely a killing role, target them. There is only 1 Brotherhood left, and possibly Stryker (I still don't really think so, but we'll see). I think we'd have to try to lose at this point :)

OK then SG if you are sure for JarZe then one of these two (Woon or Twin Bro) is Sabertooth!!

I'm sure there's one more saving role left other than Nightcrawler! He should have protected Izzy last night, but he could have been blocked by Toad so tonight we probably can't rely on a save from him!

So Angel I'll need a save if you're still here?! :)

Reaymond?

Edited by andromeda

I don't know for sure one way or the other, but I mean Wolverine can trust his gut, or just flip a coin. There's a lot more blue than not on that list, so if we lynch Saber tomorrow? No big loss.

heres my opinion:

I dont think that twin bro is bad( hes just lazy and in 4 other mafias :rolleyes: ) woon might be sabertooth so lets kill woon tonight and then if the game doesnt end lets struggle through it.. (will it end? im not familliar with that part.)

reason for edit: srry i didnt see someguys post tellin us that jarze is a goodguy

Edited by randro

Yaknow what? Sure. Let's go with that plan. But you're missing a key point... JarZe is not bad. I'm vouching for him. If you think he's bad, then you think I'm bad, and Reaymond is vouching for me, which would mean that you think he's bad. So... I think JarZe is ok ;)

true........... so basically if we kill woon then we win?

Why don't you just try and see how? Let's give the chance for the brotherhood laugh because another innocent going to be sacrified!

Why don't you just try and see how? Let's give the chance for the brotherhood laugh because another innocent going to be sacrified!

I doesn't really matter Woon even if we off you because we'll get the remaining baddie in the next day lynch! :D

Wolverine kill Woon! Now I'm sure that you're bad cause yet again you didn't give us a hint about who you are! :)

Sorry Woon...

edit: Send those PMs in people and lets get this over with! Don't forget to add save Andromeda! :D

Edited by andromeda

OK I've just calculated who's left, so:

Angel save me.

Colossus save SomeGuy.

Wolverine kill Woon.

Beast or Professor check Twin Bro... not that it matters :rolleyes:

Nightcrawler since you probably used your ability last night... um... do nothing.

Reaymond confirm my decisions and we are good to go! :D