BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Kingdom Hearts Mafia

go ahead mickey check me out :)

gc, you do realize that most of us only have one more defense right?....

edit: I'm becoming more suspicious now...not sure why just yet, but I am...

Yeah! One defense is all we need. Using that up tonight, organization and light, will help us to see another night. My logic is you use a defense only when you are alive. What's the use of saving it up till the end.

And organization, if you are keeping up the deal(it really is good for both of us), and you don't have a defense, Attack anyone except the following: Kathleen, dms172, grey cells, FIF, Impervious, Twin Pop, twin_bro, Foxtacy.

• Replies 432
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to admit to everyone that i am Darkness... i am willing to help the light though and take out organization... then you can kill me thus winning the game... i have my reasons for helping but i cannot say or i would be in big trouble with PM most likely... please let me help the light

Sorry Riranor! That doesn't help us. And we have already struck a deal(at least I think so) with the organization. As you have approached us, I will give you some advice. If you have a defense left, use it. If your team members want to stay alive for 1 more night, ask them to defend themselves. It is just part of the win-win-win cycle for the last time. Tomorrow night may be the darkness' lat though, if organization keep up their end of the deal. ;)

Well he is not lying about being Light. He shown us Jaffar and I asked people to lynch him and I was Org!

He knows who Axel is... have you been paying attention? Yeah I know Limey, haunting is hard! :(

Well I've only read the last 2 pages and you can't reveal anything as a ghost <_< :(

Edited by limeliam

Well I've only read the last 2 pages and you can't reveal anything as a ghost <_< :(

I didn't reveal anything that wasn't already there Lime! <_<

Actually ST accused you of the same thing in SWM! Not paying attention and not reading the posts. Read the posts than post. And have a nice day :)

Edited by andromeda

I didn't reveal anything that wasn't already there Lime! <_<

Actually ST accused you of the same thing in SWM! Not paying attention and not reading the posts. Read the posts than post. And have a nice day :)

I wasn't accusing you Andromeda :rolleyes: I was saying in general you can't reveal anything about the game

I wasn't accusing you Andromeda :rolleyes: I was saying in general you can't reveal anything about the game

I repeat I did not reveal anything that wasn't already been in the posts. I won't rummage through posts and waste my time just to prove my point. If you have something more to add, PM me! We polluted this thread just enough with our gibberish.

Don't take this the wrong way, ghosts, but if you could please be quiet? We don't want this topic to get locked, and usually we aren't supposed to post before day/night posts. Thank you -_-

<(^-^)>

Don't take this the wrong way, ghosts, but if you could please be quiet? We don't want this topic to get locked, and usually we aren't supposed to post before day/night posts. Thank you -_-

<(^-^)>

That depends on if PM plans on putting up the post sometime this month <_< j/k take your time.

Oh, I was talking to him. Apparently he has to get everyone's actions again cause something in his computer made him have to reset it...and he lost the actions o.O I dunno, that's what he said to me...

<(^-^)>

• 2 weeks later...

Hey everyone, no the game's not dead...Just had major computer problems then got side tracked with SWM and Mafia Old Style but I have the night post ready, touching up on it now, should be up momentarily. I'm VERY sorry for this.

Night 4: The long awaited night (Sorry again)

Again Saix was bathing in the light of the moon, preparing for the night’s kill. “I will not fail this time…Kat is mine…” Saix formed a portal walking into it and appearing in the middle of Radiant Garden.

Kat stood unaware of the new arrival of Saix. She appeared to be slightly out of it, appearing to not even be checking her surroundings.

“Hmph…It’s almost too easy…” Saix thought to himself and drew his moon scepter. As the moon’s light poured down upon him he began to enter his more berserk like state. “Do you feel it…” Saix spoke finally catching Kat’s attention. “The moon’s power?”

Kat was confused by Saix’s words but she knew that something wasn’t right and didn’t want to stick around to find out and turned to run.

Saix charged in front of her, not allowing her to leave. “No exit!” He swung his scepter wildly at her. Kat was agile but not agile enough to evade Saix’s wild movements and took a full blow from Saix’s scepter and flew back, crashing into one of the buildings as it crumbled down around her. Satisfied for the night, Saix returned to The Castle That Never Was.

---------------

Sparanda walked cautiously along the streets of Agrabah, he knew he had to be alert as he was not on the “safe list.” He looked around constantly at the slightest noise, almost a little paranoid. Deciding not to take any chances he decided to go into hiding. Moments later, Sora showed up searching the area. He was looking for Sparanda but could not find him and left, continuing on with his search. Sparanda thought he was safe for now but didn’t come out of hiding yet as Cloud appeared soon after. Cloud closely examined the area and saw something strange nearby. Cloud walked over and Sparanda could no longer hide and came out and attempted to escape but Cloud saw Sparanda as he came out and cut him off, swinging his buster sword taking Sparanda out with one swipe.

---------------

Riku summoned his Keyblade and went off in search of Awesomely Awesome Person. AAP stood in front of Hallow Bastion, almost as if she were waiting for Riku to come. Riku walks up to AAP who looks at him and readies herself. Riku holds his Keyblade in an attacking position and lunges at AAP. She quickly dodges and executes a counter attack which Riku manages to block with his Keyblade. Riku jumps back and lunges again at AAP who once again dodges the attack. Riku attempts a few more lunging attacks, watching AAP’s moves as he does catching on to her movements and with another lunge he watches as she does just as he predicted and launches a Dark Firaga at her catching her in the dark fire as she collapses in the flames.

---------------

Xaldin was beginning to get quite annoyed with still being unable to take down his targets. He charged through the areas of the melded worlds, looking for his target, and finally spotted him near Disney Castle. Finding Impervious he came up to him, hoping he would prove an easier target to take down. Little did Xaldin know, but Impervious lived up to his name time and time again in the past and this time would prove no different. Xaldin looked at Impervious as he summoned his wind spears. He remained calm this time, knowing that his annoyance was likely the cause of his failed attempt last time. Impervious merely looked back at Xaldin, showing no signs of backing down. Xaldin smirked at Impervious’ confidence and began launching his attack. He swung his spears at Impervious from all directions trying not to get him any way out, but Impervious managed to slip through unscathed. Xaldin launched more attacks, trying to hit Impervious but only managed to clip him a couple of time but nothing that could take him out.

“You done yet…?” Impervious coaxed.

Xaldin just growled furiously and launched a few more attacks in frustration but still missed hitting the mark. “GRAH!! Well…Aren’t you annoying…I, _____, will get you the next time we meet…” And with that, Xaldin created a portal and disappeared.

---------------

Riranor looked around, after telling everyone that he was a darkness member, he knew that he had made himself a prime target for the Organization and the Light. He was prepared for whatever might come and remained alert as he walked into Olympus Coliseum. Roxas and Axel crossed paths while searching for Riranor and looked at one another.

“Roxas!!” Axel, shouted, trying to get his attention.

Roxas turned and saw his former friend, “Oh…Axel…What is it…Since you went back to the Organization, you and I are enemies…”

Axel gave a slight frown, “Yeah…Sorry about that. I was just looking for Riranor and thought you may have seen him. But I’ll go along my way.”

“You’re looking for him too…?” Roxas asked.

“Yeah…This was the last place I haven’t checked yet, so he must be here.” He stated indicating Olympus Coliseum.

Roxas thought for a moment, “Well…I’m searching for Riranor too, so…I guess we can work together again, just this once.”

The both entered the Coliseum and found Riranor standing in the center of the arena. Riranor saw them as they both entered the area. Riranor saw that they were both after him and he wasn’t about to give them a chance to attack, and without warning he let off a bright light, blinding Roxas and Axel. Axel immediately retreated and Roxas covered his eyes. “YOU’VE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!!!! I GOT STOPPED BY THE SAME TRICK!! Come on, _______, you’re slipping!!” Roxas uncovered his eyes as the light faded and found that Riranor had escaped as he assumed he would.

--------------

Xemnas walked up to Sparanda, “Your defenses just weren’t enough. You better be thankful for this…” Xemnas picked up Sparanda’s remains and took them back to The Castle That Never Was to restore his power.

-------------------------

1. Kathleen - DEAD (Killed by Saix)

2. dms172

3. RainThinker - DEAD (Lynched and found to be Demyx)

4. Firebird766 - DEAD (Killed by Cloud)

5. grey cells

6. Sparanda

7. star_tiger

8. FIF

9. Silverheart – DEAD (Killed by Maleficent)

10. SomeGuy - DEAD (Killed by Xigbar)

11. A. Person - DEAD (Killed by Sora)

12. Impervious

13. Limeliam - DEAD (Killed by Axel)

14. Twin Pop

15.twin_bro

16.Neptune – DEAD (Lynched and found to be Jafar)

17. LIS - DEAD (Killed by Roxas)

18. Skywalker – DEAD (Killed by Luxord)

19. Awesomely-Awesome Person - DEAD (Killed by Riku)

20. Riranor

21. Foxtacy

22. Andromeda - DEAD (Lynched and found to be Xigbar)

Roles and Rules

Prologue: The Worlds Meld

Night 1: The battle for Kingdom Hearts begins!

Night 1 Addendum: Dead Music

Day 1: Requiem

Night 2: Desperate Hearts

Night 2 Addendum: Worthless Gamble

Day 2: Not so all powerful genie

Night 3: The battle intensifies

Day 3: A last ditch plea

Sorry again for making you all wait so long. I'll make sure to keep on top of it now. So day ends in 24 hours or if "No contest" is called by someone.

Edited by Prince_Marth85

2. dms172

5. grey cells

6. Sparanda

7. star_tiger

8. FIF

12. Impervious - voting for Twin Pop

14. Twin Pop

15.twin_bro

20. Riranor

21. Foxtacy

because he was quite reckless.

2. dms172

5. grey cells

6. Sparanda

7. star_tiger

8. FIF

12. Impervious - voting for Twin Pop

14. Twin Pop - voting for Impervious

15.twin_bro

20. Riranor

21. Foxtacy

because he is so hard to kill