BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Kingdom Hearts Mafia

• Replies 432
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To have a better chance of killing:

FIF and Foxtacy, what do you say to attacking together, either Sparanda or Twin_bro?

GC, I'm going to attack...YOU! No matter what Mafia, no matter which sides we are on, I am always going after you. From now on! :D

Well, after I attack either Sparanda or Twin_bro that is. ;)

Foxtacy, without posting it here, I can promise you that we will attack the same person. Just trust your fox-like instincts, pick one, and attack - and I will have already made my move.

Edit: typo and emphasis added.

Edited by Social_Darwin

Darwin, it's important for you to not be deceived by GC or Impervious. They are both working together to kill us. You and Twin Bro and I are on the same side. Sparanda, GC, Foxtacy and Impervious are working together.

Please read through the posts and you will see that I am right. We have a 50/50 chance but you need to attack Foxtacy tonight. Twin Bro will protect you and I will protect Twin Bro. I won't be protected, but I am willing to sacrifice myself so you and Twin Bro can succeed.

Brothers and sisters of darkness and organization,

Now is the time to join together and kill the goodies. We have the numbers! Let's sever the head and the body will rot!

Lynch Grey Cells!

For some reason, I don't believe you. <_<

For some reason, I don't believe you. <_<

I was joking! :rolleyes: It was a joke!

I LOVE the lightness. Lightness is my friend. :wub:

I don't blame you for not believing me though. It's kind of confusing. You might want to sit this night out and watch what happens, just so you don't make a grave mistake. We've got your back. :)

I was joking! :rolleyes: It was a joke!

I LOVE the lightness. Lightness is my friend. :wub:

I don't blame you for not believing me though. It's kind of confusing. You might want to sit this night out and watch what happens, just so you don't make a grave mistake. We've got your back. :)

Save it Twin Pop. We both already know you were outed to me as Organization. You reckless man, you. :D

Social Darwin will be replacing FIF.

Oh yea...before I forget. I made a mistake saying that Twin Pop was reckless. What I meant was he was NOT reckless. How could he be reckless with his angelic wings and smile? I'm not saying anything that you all don't already know. Just a hint though....Twin Pop IS NOT ORGANIZATION!!!! But you didn't hear it from me!

See above for a hint about my role. If you can't trust Prince Marth, who can you trust? -_-

So, Darwin, we're all on the same page, right?

GC, Sparanda, Riranor = Bad

Twin Pop, Twin Bro, Foxtacy, Social Darwin, Impervious = Good

You attack GC tonight, and I'll watch your back. ;)

See above for a hint about my role. If you can't trust Prince Marth, who can you trust? -_-

You are so deceitful Xaldin erm, I mean twin Pop... now move me up with gc and them and witch the bad and good titles on the two groups and we're set. :) OK? OK.

:lol: Interesting quote there...wonder what happens when you click the little *back to this post* button ;)

<(^-^)>

ah don't be mad Twin Pop, she sure does, gotta get it nice and fresh for you.

Now is that any way to talk to your fellow Lightness member?

(Oh, I get it....we're supposed to pretend that we're on different sides so we can backdoor GC. Gotcha! I'll play along. ;) )

Ummm...darn you Impervious for finding out that I am Xaldin!

(I will have to protect myself tonight and pray that the real Xaldin doesn't attack me!)

Now is that any way to talk to your fellow Lightness member?

(Oh, I get it....we're supposed to pretend that we're on different sides so we can backdoor GC. Gotcha! I'll play along. ;) )

Ummm...darn you Impervious for finding out that I am Xaldin!

(I will have to protect myself tonight and pray that the real Xaldin doesn't attack me!)

well unless you intend to attack yourself i doubt xaldin will be attacking you.

Ummmm......don't you have some popcorn to make? :mad:

*Throws popcorn at* Oh right...I'll just have to wait a bit until it's able to hit you ;) But I'm just a ghost...better not spam up these these threads :oops:

<(^-^)>

I was right! JS and SD have joined hands. But this game SD will not kill me JS, did you hear that.:muhahaha:

Hmm.. sounds a bit paranoid even to me. :P Welcome to KHM, SD!

I agree with you Imp! TP is really evil and devious. But he also has a great sense of humor. Thanks for lighting up the game even if you are organization, TP. :lol:

Will this game ever end??

I know we gonna lose because you didn't listen to me... you know who you are!

Could everybody please send their night actions in (people colored in blue) to end this game! <_<

1. Kathleen - DEAD (Killed by Saix)

2. dms172

3. RainThinker - DEAD (Lynched and found to be Demyx)

4. Firebird766 - DEAD (Killed by Cloud)

5. grey cells

6. Sparanda

7. star_tiger - DEAD (Lynched and found to be Saix)

8. FIF

9. Silverheart – DEAD (Killed by Maleficent)

10. SomeGuy - DEAD (Killed by Xigbar)

11. A. Person - DEAD (Killed by Sora)

12. Impervious

13. Limeliam - DEAD (Killed by Axel)

14. Twin Pop

15.twin_bro

16.Neptune – DEAD (Lynched and found to be Jafar)

17. LIS - DEAD (Killed by Roxas)

18. Skywalker – DEAD (Killed by Luxord)

19. Awesomely-Awesome Person - DEAD (Killed by Riku)

20. Riranor

21. Foxtacy

22. Andromeda - DEAD (Lynched and found to be Xigbar)

Edited by andromeda

The baddie forum is back up and now I can get the info I need. Going to work on the night post now. Should be up in the next hour or so.

Edit: Or at least...It WAS up <_< -_-

Edited by Prince_Marth85

Night 5 – The Finale!

All the players left in the game didn’t even bother with splitting up after the days lynch. Everyone knew who was on what side at this point and it was time to end everything.

Luxord, Xaldin, and Axel stood together. Sephiroth stood alone as the last remaining member of the Darkness. And Sora, Riku, Donald, Roxas and Cloud stood together. The all looked at each other.

“What are you thinking? You’re a member of the Darkness! Why would you want to help the Light!? That’s disgraceful!” came a call from Axel at Sephiroth.

“Look who’s talking red-head…Were you not at one time helping them to be with that one kid…Roxas?” Sephiroth retorted.

“I…Well…I, uh…” Axel stuttered, not sure what to say in response. Instead, he just summoned his flame chakram and rushed Sephiroth and threw the chakram at him. Sephiroth managed to draw his sword and knock one of them away but did not manage to stop the other as it dug into him and released a wave of fire into Sephiroth’s body. Through the pain, Sephiroth glared at Axel and raised his hand. “Give into the Darkness…” Sephiroth used his Shadow Flare spell to create several dark energy orbs that shot at Axel, taking him down as Sephiroth followed right after.

The remaining members of the Light and Organization looked at each other before all drawing their weapons.

Sora and Donald started out clashing with Xaldin. Xaldin immediately summoned his spears to defend against Sora and Donald combined attack. Sora swung his Keyblade, trying to find a hole in Xaldin’s defenses, but mostly just clashing with his spears. Donald wasn’t having much luck either as his magic attacks were either being deflected by his spears or his wind shield. Sora hadn’t fought Xaldin in such a long time he had almost forgotten about the special ability that could break through Xaldin’s defenses. Sora watched Xaldin closely looking for the perfect point. As Xaldin continued to attack Sora and Donald, Sora watched and finally saw the perfect opening and leapt quickly into the air and descended down upon Xaldin with the “Jump” ability. Xaldin was struck by the attack and broke his concentration and his wind shield.

“Donald!!” As Sora called for his comrade, Donald summoned rockets that began to fire at Xaldin. Xaldin was still recovering from the Jump attack and had no time to prepare a defense and was hit full force by the rockets.

“Take that!” Donald called out finishing up with Megaduck Flare, summoning several rockets at once and fired them at Xaldin, completely destroying him.

All the while as Sora and Donald were taking care of Xaldin, Riku and Cloud faced Luxord.

“Hmm…It would appear my luck’s run out today…” Luxord pulled out his cards and began sending a barrage of them at Riku and Cloud.

Riku summoned his Keyblade and easily deflected the attack as Cloud did the same with his Buster Sword. The both charged at Luxord but before they could reach him he transformed into a card and summons several other cards as well, hiding himself among them and scrambling about to confuse Riku and Cloud.

Riku and Cloud watched the cards and began to attack them, trying to find the one hiding Luxord. They destroyed many of the cards but didn’t manage to get Luxord’s as he appeared from a card and sent another barrage of card at them. They were hit by some of them but not enough to bring them down. They both glared at Luxord before looking at each other and nodding. They both floated into the air for a moment before unleashing their trademark attacks, Dark Aura and Omnislash. Luxord had no time to defend before Riku and Cloud were striking him with slashes from both sides. They finished with their final slashes crossing, cutting Luxord down with ease.

The last of the Organization and Darkness has finally fallen and the remaining members of the Light looked at each other. Suddenly the ground began to rumble as it had on the first day when Maleficent casted the spell. Things began to distort again as the worlds began to detach. Finally things were beginning to return to normal. Now that the battle was over the spell’s power began to fade. The Light did not want control of Kingdom Hearts, they merely wanted everything back to normal. The power of the spell understood this and began return things to their previous state. Roxas looked at everyone with a smile. “Looks like I’m going back to being one with Sora. Oh well, it was nice while it lasted.” And he faded away, joining once again with Sora.

The fallen members of the Light began to stir.

King Mickey slowly opened his eyes and saw that the worlds were beginning to return to normal and smiled, “Welp…It looks like they did it.”

Namine and Kairi slowly came to their senses as well and looked around. They didn’t know what was happening but they were back. They looked at each other and smiled as Namine faded away, joining with Kairi.

Goofy blinked a couple of times before sitting up suddenly and protecting himself with his shield, unaware that Cloud was already gone. Goofy just gave an extremely confused look, even though it was hard to tell a confused look compared to Goofy’s normal look.

All the members of the Light looked up at the created Kingdom Hearts as it began to disappear, finally giving closure to the battle. Things were completely back to normal at last, and The Light hoped that everything was finally over and they would never have to go through such a thing again but as long as Kingdom Hearts existed, they knew that the battle was never truly over.

1. Kathleen – King Mickey

2. dms172 - Donald

3. RainThinker - Demyx

4. Firebird766 - Goofy

5. grey cells - Sora

6. Sparanda - Luxord

7. star_tiger - Saix

8. FIF/SD - Cloud

9. Silverheart - Namine

10. SomeGuy - Kairi

11. A. Person - Maleficent

12. Impervious - Roxas

13. Limeliam - Xehanort

14. Twin Pop - Xaldin

15.twin_bro - Axel

16.Neptune - Jafar

17. LIS - Hades

18. Skywalker - Pete

19. Awesomely-Awesome Person - Xemnas

20. Riranor - Sephiroth

21. Foxtacy - Riku

22. Andromeda - Xigbar

Roles and Rules

Prologue: The Worlds Meld

Night 1: The battle for Kingdom Hearts begins!

Night 1 Addendum: Dead Music

Day 1: Requiem

Night 2: Desperate Hearts

Night 2 Addendum: Worthless Gamble

Day 2: Not so all powerful genie

Night 3: The battle intensifies

Day 3: A last ditch plea

Night 4: The long awaited night

Day 4: Just in the "nick" of time

And that's it! Good going Light! I'm actually slightly surprised you pulled it off when the others two teams had BTSC. This has been a great game to host and I'm sorry for the delays that happened. Computer problems and baddie forum issues don't help when hosting a game. :lol:

Edited by Prince_Marth85

Congratulation to Light!

I'm surprised they pulled it off too!

Why? Well because when I was lynched and when I proposed a deal between the Organization and Darkness there were still 6 of us (Organization members) in the game out of 13 people still alive! We had the upper hand and we blew it! We only needed one more person to vote for GC... oh forget it! :rolleyes:

Congratulations GC! :P