BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Kingdom Hearts Mafia

• Replies 432
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Clarification:

Attacks against a defense are still considered failures (As was seen when Roxas shouted his name even when he attacked Neptune who was using a defense). So Hades' attack on Kat was still considered a failure. However, abilities do not stack, so his attack power still goes up but not to 100%...It's at 75% again. Hope that clears things up.

Roxas, additional motivation for you to defend yourself tonight. The Darkness know who you are. :o

Night 2 Addendum: Worthless Gamble

Foxtacy may have escaped his attack...But Luxord wasn't done with him.

Finding Foxtacy's hiding spot after he had teleported, Luxord stepped up to him. Foxtacy was about to attack when Luxord held up his hand.

"One moment. I'm a gambling man...So how about a little wager...I have a riddle for you...Solve it and you go free and I will not do anything to anyone tomorrow...Fail and it will be you that must do nothing. Do we have a deal?"

Foxtacy felt confident in his ability to think. "I accept your offer."

Luxord smirked and presented Foxtacy with his riddle. After a great deal of thought, Foxtacy finally gave his answer.

Luxord's smirk faded quickly as he looked at Foxtacy. "Hmm...Seems you have quite a formidable mind...Well played. You win this little wager...As promised, I shall not be seen tomorrow..." With that, Luxord created a portal and returned to The Castle That Never Was.

1. Kathleen

2. dms172

3. RainThinker - DEAD (Lynched and found to be Demyx)

4. Firebird766

5. grey cells

6. Sparanda

7. star_tiger

8. FIF

9. Silverheart – DEAD (Killed by Maleficent)

10. SomeGuy - DEAD (Killed by Xigbar)

11. A. Person

12. Impervious

13. Limeliam

14. Twin Pop

15.twin_bro

16.Neptune – DEAD (Lynched and found to be Jafar)

17. LIS - DEAD (Killed by Roxas)

18. Skywalker – DEAD (Killed by Luxord)

19. Awesomely-Awesome Person

20. Riranor

21. Foxtacy

22. Andromeda

Roles and Rules

Prologue: The Worlds Meld

Night 1: The battle for Kingdom Hearts begins!

Night 1 Addendum: Dead Music

Day 1: Requiem

Night 2: Desperate Hearts

Day 2: Not so all powerful genie

Yes...I still have Sparanda on the list...Reason is this. Since peace is still suspended and Sparanda said he has internet now, I asked peace is she would mind if he had his place back, and she said he could have it so I'm leaving him on the list.

Anyway...8 hours remaining. Get those PM's in! :D :D

Edit: Spelling

Edited by Prince_Marth85

In the above post, there's no change in plans for Light, if indeed you plan to act as I have said. But I would urge you guys to stick to that first plan I charted out. :)

OK? If everyone uses their defense tonight... then night after that will be mayhem :huh:

Are you sure you know what you're doing? :rolleyes:

One step at a time, one night at a time.. :P And one can never make predictions in a mafia game, even if they sound inevitable. I can see this plan's not going to work.

Uuh...that may be kind of troublesome. I've already changed my action multiple times...PM may start getting angry at me :P And I know that you probably know this and accounted for this already, but you do realize that the baddies would plan according to the actions? I hope it'll still work though <_<

I was initally curious as to how you knew the baddies knew Roxas's identity (made me suspicious a bit) then I forgot he unsucessfully attacked Neptune...Roxas, i Would definitely recommend using your defense tonight. we need you as one of our killing roles, to stay alive as long as possible.

GC, we have at last have clears, and it seems like you can make the best pick in this situation, or i'd at least like to hear what you have to say.

Oops, :blush: i mess that^ up.

GC, we have at least have 5 or more clears, and it seems like you can make the best pick in this situation, or i'd at least like to hear what you have to say.

Uuh...that may be kind of troublesome. I've already changed my action multiple times...PM may start getting angry at me :P And I know that you probably know this and accounted for this already, but you do realize that the baddies would plan according to the actions? I hope it'll still work though <_<

I just meant that the baddies wouldn't agree with the plan, thinking I am pulling some trick on them. That's what I meant by the plan not working. But it's the best thing really for all the groups. And I have been wondering: when are they going to use their defenses, after they die? :P

Oops, :blush: i mess that^ up.

GC, we have at least have 5 or more clears, and it seems like you can make the best pick in this situation, or i'd at least like to hear what you have to say.

Well, right you are. I am in the clear and I have suggested what we should do.That's all I am saying now, if you are Light and not Cloud, Sora or Riku, defend yourself. ;)

I was initally curious as to how you knew the baddies knew Roxas's identity (made me suspicious a bit) then I forgot he unsucessfully attacked Neptune...Roxas, i Would definitely recommend using your defense tonight. we need you as one of our killing roles, to stay alive as long as possible.

Yeah! Roxas. Please defend yourself.

You don't need to understand the logic, if you have defenses just defend yourself. That's all, it's as simple as that. :rolleyes:

Riranor, i'd go with GC. He's been paying the closest attention to the posts and abilities. He hasn't steered us wrong...yet.

I kinda missed the time limit and ended up falling asleep without even realizing it. And due to that the night was actually extended well beyond what it should have been and STILL I didn't get all actions in...Oh well, I'm gonna start on the night post now, those that I didn't get an action from have lost a defense.

Night 3 – The battle intensifies

Cloud decided it was time to act. He had searched for Sephiroth long enough to no avail but he also knew that allowing the Darkness or Organization to claim Kingdom Hearts would mean disaster and decided it would be best to try and find one of them and take them out. He decided that Firebird would be his target tonight. He jumped up on top of one of the nearby buildings and looked out over the area, trying to find her and spotted her in the distance. Cloud jumped from the building and flew full speed at her.

Firebird was unaware of the incoming attack from Cloud. As she continued to walk she spotted something out of the corner of her eye but by that time she had no chance to escape the attack as Cloud slammed his Buster Sword into Firebird, taking her out with ease.

---------------

Limeliam walked down the roads of Agrabah, headed toward the sultan’s palace. He was intrigued by its elegance and wanted to take a closer look. Ahead on the road, Lime saw a dark portal appear and someone step out. “Who’s there!?”

The new appearance, held his hands out to his side as fire swirled around his hands as a pair of chakram appeared in his hand. “Aw…You forgot who I was…I announced it at the very beginning…I’m hurt. It’s Axel…A-X-E-L…Got it memorized?”

Lime just looked at Axel and readied himself for whatever Axel was prepared to do. Axel headed closer to Lime and when he reached the proper distance, he charged energies as he let go of his chakram as they began to spin in mid air. When the energy was fully charged, he released the energy and a wall of fire surrounded Lime and himself. With Lime now having nowhere to run, Axel unleashed a flurry of attacks with his chakram.

The wall of fire dissipated and all that was left was Lime’s body on the ground.

---------------

Xaldin was unsatisfied with his attack being stopped by Jafar’s blinding light the first night and decided to take his frustration out on DMS. DMS was sitting in the stands at Olympus Coliseum. He seemed to be thinking about something but he was still very aware of his surroundings. A portal appeared in the middle of the coliseum and when it did DMS jumped up and looked at the portal. Xaldin walked out and looked at his target. He immediately summoned his wind spears and charged at DMS. His frustration however made his attacks slightly inaccurate. He swung wildly at DMS but DMS managed to dodge a great deal of the attacks. Some of the attacks managed to hit DMS but none of them were enough to take him out. Xaldin stopped his assault and glared at DMS. “Hmm…Seems you have some skill…And my abilities are not quite what they use to be…” Xaldin turned and created a portal. “Don’t think you’re safe just because I’m leaving though…” Xaldin disappeared stepping through the portal.

---------------

“Finally time to take some action…I’ve been getting kinda bored,” Sora said with a smile and summoned his Keyblade. He thought that of those remaining, A. Person seemed like the most likely to be one of the Darkness or Organization and decided to go after her. Sora spotted A. Person in front of Hallow Bastion. He realized he hadn’t been spotted yet and decided to take his chance. Sora pulled his keyblade back and threw it at A. Person using his Strike Raid ability, colliding with A. Person and continuing on. The Keyblade boomeranged back and hit A. Person again as she fell to the ground, unmoving.

“Hmm…A little too easy…Oh well. Hopefully I took out a threat. We can’t let the Darkness or the Organization get Kingdom Hearts…”

---------------

Riku also decided it was time to act. He let Sora take care of A. Person...He was going after Andromeda. Andromeda was sitting on a bench in the market area of Radiant Garden, looking up at Kingdom Hearts. Riku spotted her and jumped at her, swinging his keyblade at her. Just as he was about to hit, Andromeda disappeared. “Teleporting…Hmph…” Riku left, going to join with his friends.

Andromeda watched from where she had teleported to atop a nearby lamppost as Riku walked away. Thinking she was safe for the night, she leapt down from the post and began to walk down the path.

“Come on!!” came a shout from behind as Goofy came spinning at her with his Goofy Tornado. Andromeda jumped back and teleported out of the way. Goofy saw where she had gone and went for her again. Andromeda began to teleport all over the area, deciding to make it more fun and toy with Goofy a bit. All the while, however, Donald was standing in a hidden area watching as everything was going on. He watched Andromeda teleporting around. He watched closely enough and started to be able to pinpoint where she was going. Goofy continued his Goofy Tornado and just as Andromeda disappeared again and just as she reappeared, Donald jumped out from his hiding place and raised his staff.

“Thunder!!” A bolt came from the sky and struck Andromeda before she had a chance to teleport again and she collapsed.

Goofy stopped his attack and stumbled around dizzily before his head smashed into a wall and he knocked himself out. Donald let out a sigh and pulled one of Goofy’s arms over his shoulder and left.

After everyone had cleared the area, a portal appeared next to Andromeda and Xemnas walked out of it.

“You got too cocky…” Xemnas lifted Andromeda and returned to The Castle That Never Was to restore her life force.

---------------

1. Kathleen

2. dms172

4. Firebird766 - DEAD (Killed by Cloud)

5. grey cells

6. Sparanda

7. star_tiger

8. FIF

11. A. Person - DEAD (Killed by Sora)

12. Impervious

13. Limeliam - DEAD (Killed by Axel)

14. Twin Pop

15.twin_bro

20. Riranor

21. Foxtacy

22. Andromeda

Roles and Rules

Sorry it took so long to get this up. Anyway, Day 3 starts now! Day will end in 24 hours or when all votes are in and there's no chance of change (Though I'm pretty sure where this one will go).

Night 3 – The battle intensifies

Cloud decided it was time to act. He had searched for Sephiroth long enough to no avail but he also knew that allowing the Darkness or Organization to claim Kingdom Hearts would mean disaster and decided it would be best to try and find one of them and take them out. He decided that Firebird would be his target tonight. He jumped up on top of one of the nearby buildings and looked out over the area, trying to find her and spotted her in the distance. Cloud jumped from the building and flew full speed at her.

Firebird was unaware of the incoming attack from Cloud. As she continued to walk she spotted something out of the corner of her eye but by that time she had no chance to escape the attack as Cloud slammed his Buster Sword into Firebird, taking her out with ease.

---------------

Limeliam walked down the roads of Agrabah, headed toward the sultan’s palace. He was intrigued by its elegance and wanted to take a closer look. Ahead on the road, Lime saw a dark portal appear and someone step out. “Who’s there!?”

The new appearance, held his hands out to his side as fire swirled around his hands as a pair of chakram appeared in his hand. “Aw…You forgot who I was…I announced it at the very beginning…I’m hurt. It’s Axel…A-X-E-L…Got it memorized?”

Lime just looked at Axel and readied himself for whatever Axel was prepared to do. Axel headed closer to Lime and when he reached the proper distance, he charged energies as he let go of his chakram as they began to spin in mid air. When the energy was fully charged, he released the energy and a wall of fire surrounded Lime and himself. With Lime now having nowhere to run, Axel unleashed a flurry of attacks with his chakram.

The wall of fire dissipated and all that was left was Lime’s body on the ground.

---------------

Xaldin was unsatisfied with his attack being stopped by Jafar’s blinding light the first night and decided to take his frustration out on DMS. DMS was sitting in the stands at Olympus Coliseum. He seemed to be thinking about something but he was still very aware of his surroundings. A portal appeared in the middle of the coliseum and when it did DMS jumped up and looked at the portal. Xaldin walked out and looked at his target. He immediately summoned his wind spears and charged at DMS. His frustration however made his attacks slightly inaccurate. He swung wildly at DMS but DMS managed to dodge a great deal of the attacks. Some of the attacks managed to hit DMS but none of them were enough to take him out. Xaldin stopped his assault and glared at DMS. “Hmm…Seems you have some skill…And my abilities are not quite what they use to be…” Xaldin turned and created a portal. “Don’t think you’re safe just because I’m leaving though…” Xaldin disappeared stepping through the portal.

---------------

“Finally time to take some action…I’ve been getting kinda bored,” Sora said with a smile and summoned his Keyblade. He thought that of those remaining, A. Person seemed like the most likely to be one of the Darkness or Organization and decided to go after her. Sora spotted A. Person in front of Hallow Bastion. He realized he hadn’t been spotted yet and decided to take his chance. Sora pulled his keyblade back and threw it at A. Person using his Strike Raid ability, colliding with A. Person and continuing on. The Keyblade boomeranged back and hit A. Person again as she fell to the ground, unmoving.

“Hmm…A little too easy…Oh well. Hopefully I took out a threat. We can’t let the Darkness or the Organization get Kingdom Hearts…”

---------------

Riku also decided it was time to act. He let Sora take care of A. Person...He was going after Andromeda. Andromeda was sitting on a bench in the market area of Radiant Garden, looking up at Kingdom Hearts. Riku spotted her and jumped at her, swinging his keyblade at her. Just as he was about to hit, Andromeda disappeared. “Teleporting…Hmph…” Riku left, going to join with his friends.

Andromeda watched from where she had teleported to atop a nearby lamppost as Riku walked away. Thinking she was safe for the night, she leapt down from the post and began to walk down the path.

“Come on!!” came a shout from behind as Goofy came spinning at her with his Goofy Tornado. Andromeda jumped back and teleported out of the way. Goofy saw where she had gone and went for her again. Andromeda began to teleport all over the area, deciding to make it more fun and toy with Goofy a bit. All the while, however, Donald was standing in a hidden area watching as everything was going on. He watched Andromeda teleporting around. He watched closely enough and started to be able to pinpoint where she was going. Goofy continued his Goofy Tornado and just as Andromeda disappeared again and just as she reappeared, Donald jumped out from his hiding place and raised his staff.

“Thunder!!” A bolt came from the sky and struck Andromeda before she had a chance to teleport again and she collapsed.

Goofy stopped his attack and stumbled around dizzily before his head smashed into a wall and he knocked himself out. Donald let out a sigh and pulled one of Goofy’s arms over his shoulder and left.

After everyone had cleared the area, a portal appeared next to Andromeda and Xemnas walked out of it.

“You got too cocky…” Xemnas lifted Andromeda and returned to The Castle That Never Was to restore her life force.

---------------

1. Kathleen

2. dms172

5. grey cells

6. Sparanda

7. star_tiger

8. FIF

12. Impervious

14. Twin Pop

15.twin_bro

20. Riranor

21. Foxtacy

22. Andromeda

Roles and Rules

Sorry it took so long to get this up. Anyway, Day 3 starts now! Day will end in 24 hours or when all votes are in and there's no chance of change (Though I'm pretty sure where this one will go).

Wow: lost of blood shed. Any thoughts GC?

(I'm at work and can't really take the time to look for clues)

Well... since it's out that I'm an Organization member the lynch is inevitable, unless... *evil grin* unless the remaining Organization members make a deal with the remaining Darkness members not to lynch me but GC! :D

Think about it. I'm sure there are few of you left. When I add that number to the number of people we still have, that will outnumber the Light.

If both Organization and Darkness lynch GC, Light will of course lynch me... we will know who they are.

If you are a Darkness member GC no hard feelings, I’m just trying to survive :P In that case let’s target a known goodie.

After today we could eradicate all the goodies, lynch the remaining one the next day and then may the better evil alliance win.

How’s that? :)

I’m pretty sure I’ll wake up dead tomorrow, but think about it, wouldn’t it be more interesting if you spare me.

You know that I’m Organization!

I used up all my defense!

Feel free to attack me the following night!

Great game PM! :D

EDIT: Just to add that I'm off to sleep soon so I won't paticipate in the discussion, even though I doubt there will be any...

Lynch, lynch, lynch! :lol:

Edited by andromeda

1. Kathleen

2. dms172

5. grey cells

6. Sparanda

7. star_tiger

8. FIF

12. Impervious

14. Twin Pop

15.twin_bro

20. Riranor

21. Foxtacy

22. Andromeda - voting for grey cells :)

Edited by andromeda