BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

unreality

Question

16 answers to this question

As a LONG time fan, I truly expected the Lions to win the last few games and miss out on good draft picks. At least they didn't screw that up!

Hopefully, they're smart enough to trade that first pick for ANYTHING else. The last thing they need is another first round WR or (perish the thought!) a first round QB! AHHH! I wonder, can you trade draft picks for a defensive coordinator?

This should be an interesting off-season, to say the least.

GO LIONS!

I am mad!!! Not because the Lions went 0-16, but beacuse my Rams won two more games then them! :P

Now the Lions get #1 pick, and Rams have to settle for #2 :P ....Lions will probably take Bradford/Tebow/McCoy....and Rams already have a QB. Either way we are kinda screwed... <_<

As a Kansan whose husband grew up just miles from Arrowhead stadium, being a Chiefs fan wasn't all that fun this year either. 2-14...really? Now that Carl Peterson is out of a job he's started a new career writing self-help books. His first one is entitled: "How to create and perpetuate a losing team", to be followed by "1001 ways to lose a game you're leading"

Geesh! :P

ahhhhhh...........................

OK!!

Im leaving - i support 1 football team and one only....

which reminds me of something.........

Have you seen the shirt i saw (my neighbor's)

that says:

I hate Payton Manning

(other side) Eli sucks too

That all the football i have in me!!

Well I don't know much about sports...but the only football team I support are the New England Patriots...they almost won last year too :( I usually get Liam to explain everything for me *Liam, what's that flag mean? Liam: -_-*

<(^-^)>

All of the teams I wanted in the playoffs made it! and all the teams I wanted out are out! AHAHA Cowboys! Eat your popcorn now, while you watch everyone else play! B)) This is the best Playoffs ever! :D I predicted a Chargers vs. Eagles Superbowl before the season and look how unbelievable it was that both of them made it in! It's crazy!!! :o:) About the Lions... lolz. I never liked any team from the NFC North :P Barry Sanders was sweet though ;)

All of the teams I wanted in the playoffs made it! and all the teams I wanted out are out! AHAHA Cowboys! Eat your popcorn now, while you watch everyone else play! B)) This is the best Playoffs ever! :D I predicted a Chargers vs. Eagles Superbowl before the season and look how unbelievable it was that both of them made it in! It's crazy!!! :o:) About the Lions... lolz. I never liked any team from the NFC North :P Barry Sanders was sweet though ;)

Yay!! The Cowboys are out!!

Of course, the Patriots didn't make it either.... :(:o

I'd of thought you would know of the Bills from Buffalo. :huh: Most Canadians I know (if not all) are Bills fans. ;)

Erm...sounds familier...but you have to realize I'm not average Canadian ;) *I actually hate hockey to be honest...and snow, but you already knew that* OH! I also know the New York Giants, but that's cause there was a reference to it in "Madagascar" *which I've seen too many times cause it's Liam's favourite movie -_-*

<(^-^)>