BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Guest Lost in space

Question

This is the place to start your Xmas LISt

Maybe you'r atheist. Maybe you are 'grown up' and don't believe in Santa Claus / Father Christmas - but if your WISH is not on the LISt you maybe missed. You only get ONE. I'll Start.....

1 - LIS........ My own new laptop with all the functions. So I can go on Brainden when i want.

Edited by Lost in space

• Answers 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Posted Images

Hey, I didn't chose to be born here! :mad: I DO hate snow...<_< It's so...wet...and cold...and it's EVERYWHERE! *Blah*

You're going to FLORIDA?! *jealous* My dad's taking me to Whistler *It's a really big ski place in Canada...the olympics are gonna be held there in 2010* to go skiing in January...it's so nice of him, but I'd rather go to somewhere...warm...:(

<(^-^)>

You have no idea how lucky you are!!!!! :o Christmas without snow sucks. Last year we had a fairytale snow fall on New Year, but nothing so far this year.

I've been praying to the elements to deliver, but nothing happens... it's too cold for snow to fall... :(

Maybe I'll try something radical... like sacrifice a goat or something :rolleyes: to have snow for the holiday. I'll shape the chocolate to resemble a goat... that will do :D and then I'll kill it by eating the lot *emoticon smeared with chocolate* :P

Mmmmm... tastes good.

I'm still waiting for my present from Santa... <_< the one that I wished for!

Edited by andromeda

You have no idea how lucky you are!!!!! Christmas without snow sucks. Last year we had a fairytale snow fall on New Year, but nothing so far this year.

I've been praying to the elements to deliver, but nothing happens... it's too cold for snow to fall...

Maybe I'll try something radical... like sacrifice a goat or something :rolleyes: to have snow for the holiday. I'll shape the chocolate to resemble a goat... that will do :D and then I'll kill it by eating the lot *emoticon smeared with chocolate* :P

Mmmmm... tastes good.

I'm still waiting for my present from Santa... <_< the one that I wished for!

:lol: , if you want snow for Christmas, you should come over here ;) Canada was buried under 3 feet of snow over X-mas :D And if you do happen to make a chocolate goat, don't forget to post pictures of it here :)

I'm sure you'll get your X-mas wish, Andro. You're too smart for your own good...it'll come ;)

Hey, I didn't chose to be born here! :mad: I DO hate snow...<_< It's so...wet...and cold...and it's EVERYWHERE! *Blah*

You're going to FLORIDA?! *jealous* My dad's taking me to Whistler *It's a really big ski place in Canada...the olympics are gonna be held there in 2010* to go skiing in January...it's so nice of him, but I'd rather go to somewhere...warm...:(

<(^-^)>

:o:o:o:o YOU GET TO GO TO WHISTLER???

I wish I could get that for christmas.... -_- All we have here is a little 2 lift ski area....

Santa has been really nice! We got 2 more feet of snow this week!

My dad's taking me to Whistler *It's a really big ski place in Canada...the olympics are gonna be held there in 2010*

<(^-^)>

:o :o :o :o Wanna trade????? (in 2010)????

Edit: i need to remember to put stuff OUTSIDE the spoiler!

Edited by peace*out

I would enjoy even one hour of being revered or respected or something by the BrainDen people that I appreciate and admire who shall stay completely and totally anonymous at the moment. from santa of course...

Peace, were you really in Florida?! Unless you were visiting family, I'm assuming you were staying somewhere in the Orlando area (touristy and stuff), which is a shame that I was in Germany while you were here 'cos I live in Orlando.. :P

Guys, FLORIDA SUCKS. It's way too freaking hot. Germany was nice. Only 40 cm of fake snow though..