BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Guest Lost in space

Question

This is the place to start your Xmas LISt

Maybe you'r atheist. Maybe you are 'grown up' and don't believe in Santa Claus / Father Christmas - but if your WISH is not on the LISt you maybe missed. You only get ONE. I'll Start.....

1 - LIS........ My own new laptop with all the functions. So I can go on Brainden when i want.

Edited by Lost in space

• Answers 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Posted Images

I personally go with snow tigers, but the real thing:

i would also like to have good sledding weather *looks down on GIANT hill in backyard* PLEASE??? With Reindeer on top??

*gasps* Here in the frozen tundra, we have about 2 feet of snow :P You should come visit ;) Oh, and bring your backyard as well. My backyard is as flat as it can possibly be <_<

wish 3: to be able to fly (what's so weird about that? :P )

I got the best Christmas present today! :D

Me and two friends went up skiing for the Entire day, and it was AWESOME!

I LOVE SNOW!!!!! :D:D:D

I'd say you should live here...but I think you get more up there :P I'm going skiing on Monday...only thing I like about snow...SANTA please bring me some new skiis...*looks at hand me downs*

<(^-^)>

I'd say you should live here...but I think you get more up there :P I'm going skiing on Monday...only thing I like about snow...SANTA please bring me some new skiis...*looks at hand me downs*

<(^-^)>

*mutters something about Kat managing to snap her ski pole last year ;) * Good times... :P

Santa, if I go skiing on X-mas, will you promise to break the ski lift so I get stranded in the middle of nowhere? :D I always wanted to jump down from the ski-lift chair...

Ahhh Christmas.....

Sitting in front of my computer eating christmas cookies and playing mafia...This is the life :D

One year I set the usual cookies out for Santa, but the next morning I found the same cookies wrapped up in gift wrap and adressed to me..What does this mean? :blink:

Ahhh Christmas.....

Sitting in front of my computer eating christmas cookies and playing mafia...This is the life :D

One year I set the usual cookies out for Santa, but the next morning I found the same cookies wrapped up in gift wrap and adressed to me..What does this mean? :blink:

It means you are secretly Santa yourself without you knowing, and that you gave yourself cookies to eat in front of the computer :P Well, at least I'll know that I won't be the only one on BD on X-mas ;)

It means you are secretly Santa yourself without you knowing, and that you gave yourself cookies to eat in front of the computer :P Well, at least I'll know that I won't be the only one on BD on X-mas ;)

:blink: Ummm...That makes....sense....

I might be on, or I might not, it depends on how fast Myth Mafia finishes. (Ares is really close to winning)

:blink: Ummm...That makes....sense....

I might be on, or I might not, it depends on how fast Myth Mafia finishes. (Ares is really close to winning)

My wish is that ares wins in one night (just to shake things up!, although it is highly probable...) :P

Yay to being an individual!

that Australia was in the Northern Hemisphere and we had a white christmas...

i would ask for a lot of things but i'll keep it simple...

That all my wishes come true :)

Ok, I take back my first wish...I wish we didn't have this much snow...or that I didn't live in Canada...I can't take getting stuck in the snow everytime we leave the house...<_<

=>2cxsr4w.jpg

<(^-^)>

Edit: In the 7 hours after I took that...we got another 10 cms...<_<

I LOVE SNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D

I wish that it would snow in July here ;):lol: It only snows in 4 mounths December, January, Febuary, March <_< <_<

Sorry, but I couldn't help laughing the whole time I read this thread! U guys should be on T.V.! Loved the gasps and OOOOOOOOHHHHH!! I hope Santa brings you all snow, and wolves and tigers and laptops and alibino corn snakes!

LOL, and Merry Christmas!

P.S. After Christmas let's all post if we actually got what we asked for.

P.S.S.

Santa, Please bring me:

WIFI, so my laptop is useful for something

More time for Brainden

T.V. for my bedroom

Cell-Phone

:)

CuteSparklezGirl

Since (In Maine) It's X-Mas Eve, I Agree With Cute Sparklez Girl in the sence that we should all post what we acually GOT that was on our list!!

My (Real) List:

-Newest book in the Sister's Grimm series

-a kitten (yeah, even though i know it's not happening)

-reese's PB cups

-to bring kitty up to Canada next summer (the one we already have)

-iTunes gift card

-Sims 2 pets

sorry - its a LONG list!!!

<(^-^)>

I'm sure you will get the Ski's. Santa knows what it's like to wear the same old suite every year!

Since (In Maine) It's X-Mas Eve, I Agree With Cute Sparklez Girl in the sence that we should all post what we acually GOT that was on our list!!

My (Real) List:

-Newest book in the Sister's Grimm series

-a kitten (yeah, even though i know it's not happening)

-reese's PB cups

-to bring kitty up to Canada next summer (the one we already have)

-iTunes gift card

-Sims 2 pets

sorry - its a LONG list!!!

o.O Wow that's actually kinda simlar to MY list! Well, minus the PB cups (that could be bad), and going to Canada...that would be a really pointless gift...o.O

<(^-^)>

Dear Santa,

Please bring my mother-in-law a new heart to replace the stone one she already has. And please bring me several bottles of wine so that I can better deal with her continual b*tching and nastiness. Better yet, please give her a one-way ticket to Antartica where she'll feel at home amidst the ice.

Thanks, Santa - I owe you one!!

Edited by puzzlegirl

Dear Santa,

Please bring my mother-in-law a new heart to replace the stone one she already has. And please bring me several bottles of wine so that I can better deal with her continual b*tching and nastiness. Better yet, please give her a one-way ticket to Antartica where she'll feel at home amidst the ice.

Thanks, Santa - I owe you one!!

Ooh, that sounds lovely :) I hope you have reached the age to legally drink... :P

real list: (reaches some degree of reasonability :o )

1) books. many, many books. :P

2) an Ipod (I don't even care if I get a shuffle, just...any kind -_- )

3) for everyone to not spend more than $100 on me...

1. A file format converter so that I can put DVD's on my iphone without getting watermarks or 5mins worth like on the other free ones

2. I tunes gift card for my iphone

3. A decent internet provider

4. For SWM to run as smoothly as possible without me making any stupid mistakes ;)

Thanks Santa :D :D :D

Ooh, that sounds lovely :) I hope you have reached the age to legally drink... :P

edit:ST, according to PG's profile, she is 36 ;)

Edited by reaymond

its not the GOING to Canada - its acually bringing the CAT!

You mean you want to bring your cat to Canada...when you're in Maine? :wacko: Poor kitty! I'll take it if you want! I'm sure my evil kitten and overweight bulimic kitten would LOVE to have them :D

<(^-^)>

real list: (reaches some degree of reasonability :o )

1) books. many, many books. :P

2) an Ipod (I don't even care if I get a shuffle, just...any kind -_- )

3) for everyone to not spend more than $100 on me...

I'd be happy to give you some books, around 3/4's of mine I know are -_-:P

I got one of my presents early! It snowed an EXTRA FOOT today! YAY!!! :D:D:D

Edited by RainThinker

I LOVE SNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D

I wish that it would snow in July here ;):lol: It only snows in 4 mounths December, January, Febuary, March <_< <_<

It started snowing in November here (just in time for my B-day!)

I got one of the presents I asked santa for :D :

(see above post for that present)

post-10697-1230182299.jpg

Edited by RainThinker

I got one of the presents I asked santa for :D :

Ooh, cool! Do you think you can PM me those books? :P

I can't believe I still have to wait 4 more hours until I can open gifts...the one day everyone chooses to sleep in super late <_<