BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Heroes: Season 1.1

The rule does make sense here, though. What would he have done, say "I can't talk to you anymore"? Then you would know for certain he'd been recruited.

Well, I asked Frost about that early on in the game to make sure (along with lots of other questions :rolleyes:) . And he said we would lose btsc. That's why I thought it would be a bad move on the Company's part to recruit one of us, so they wouldn't...unless they killed the other one the same night...and that's what I've been playing based on...(as you can probably tell ;P)

• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha. :lol: it's OK. I survived the main game and got all the original baddies killed. here's something to think about though. I asked Frost and he said: if the person who gets injected survives, we still won't know if they were Co. (that goes for everyone here actually, since we all have Hero roles)

Right, so once I kill SomeGuy tonight, the game will either end or it won't...if it doesn't, you'd get a second injection...

And there's a very very very slim chance that Sylar/Company are working together...Sylar having stolen Parkman's ability. To cover that base (slim as it is), I'd rather inject you and find out (and hope SomeGuy hasn't been recruited after all so that we can save Claire tonight...or I could kill Sylar)

Err...? Why am I suddenly being targeted exactly?

There were at least a couple people agreeing with me on that course of action, and it wasn't a bad one. And if I was recruited Y-San, why wouldn't I have just RIDed you on the spot? You've been wrecking the Company from the first lynch, it would have been an obviously good idea to be rid of you first chance I got. Yet... you're still here. Would have been a pretty poor move on my part, and it's not like I fought too hard for Kat, anyways. I asked if folks thought it would be a better idea to keep her alive. It was decided that it wasn't. End of story.

Edited by SomeGuy

Err...? Why am I suddenly being targeted exactly?

There were at least a couple people agreeing with me on that course of action, and it wasn't a bad one. And if I was recruited Y-San, why wouldn't I have just RIDed you on the spot? You've been wrecking the Company from the first lynch, it would have been an obviously good idea to be rid of you first chance I got. Yet... you're still here. Would have been a pretty poor move on my part, and it's not like I fought too hard for Kat, anyways. I asked if folks thought it would be a better idea to keep her alive. It was decided that it wasn't. End of story.

Yeah...that's why we're injecting Itachi...who seems to be trying to hard to get us not to inject him and not giving out any new info for the day...hmmm...but we're just trying to win this for the Heroes, and this the best path to secure our victory...if you're telling the truth, hope Itachi dies in the injection ;P.

Hmmm...so Frost, theoretically, of course ;P, could Niki have done something sneaky like, say, let DL send in his save action and then say, like, "I will give DL's action priority and if it isn't allowed, my action will be to kill DL"?

Oh, and before someone harps on me...I'm thinking what I *should* have done last night...I know this isn't going to work now...unfortunately :(.

1) Yoruichi-san - voting for Itachi

2) Brandonb - DEAD [?] Killed by Company

3) Unreality - DEAD [?] Killed by Company

4) Prince Marth - DEAD [?] Killed by Hiro

5) Akaslickster - Injected [Claire]-voting for Itachi

6) SomeGuy - voting for Itachi

7) Impervious -DEAD [Candice]

8) Prof. Templeton - DEAD [?] Killed by Company

9) Crazypainter - DEAD [?] Killed by Sylar

10) Cherry Lane

11) Grey cells - DEAD [?] Killed by Sylar

12) Sinistral - DEAD [?] Killed by Ted

13) Itachi

14) Kat - DEAD [hrG]

15) Star Tiger - voting for Itachi

Hmmph. Well, if Niki and I have been split up, I used a saving action last night, which means I'm left without one today. You know that Y-San. If it comes to tonight's action, I don't even get a chance to prove it without dieing.

Question: assuming Y-San is the one recruited. If she kills SG tonight, will the post say "the Co. killed SG" or "Niki killed SG"?

If I die in the injection and SG dies by "Niki" tonight and the game continues, Y-san is our recruited company member who's unnecessarily prolonging her defeat by getting everyone to vote for me.

Edit: also, I plead no contest. Heads please. There's no need to wait IMO

Hmmph. Well, if Niki and I have been split up, I used a saving action last night, which means I'm left without one today. You know that Y-San. If it comes to tonight's action, I don't even get a chance to prove it without dieing.

Uh...whoever gets recruited loses their ability...so if I'd been recruited...I wouldn't be able to attack you...and you would be able to save yourself, since the rules say "as long as Niki is alive", and recruited or not, I'm still alive ;P

Uh...whoever gets recruited loses their ability...so if I'd been recruited...I wouldn't be able to attack you...and you would be able to save yourself, since the rules say "as long as Niki is alive", and recruited or not, I'm still alive ;P

yes you would, as the Co. kill.

Edit: we just need to know if the post will say Niki or Co.

Well I guess I'll wait on Frost's ruling for that, since it would make more sense to make us "every other night." And you wouldn't need your ability to attack me, you'd have the Company. I'm sure you know that.

Question: assuming Y-San is the one recruited. If she kills SG tonight, will the post say "the Co. killed SG" or "Niki killed SG"?

If I die in the injection and SG dies by "Niki" tonight and the game continues, Y-san is our recruited company member who's unnecessarily prolonging her defeat by getting everyone to vote for me.

Edit: also, I plead no contest. Heads please. There's no need to wait IMO

I think I would lose my 'Niki' ability to kill...but that's fine...the game should end...assuming I'm right in assuming you 'verified' Parkman...;P

Hmmm...so Frost, theoretically, of course ;P, could Niki have done something sneaky like, say, let DL send in his save action and then say, like, "I will give DL's action priority and if it isn't allowed, my action will be to kill DL"?

Yes, that would theoretically be fine (or something to that effect).

It would say the company killed SG, because if she were recruited, she would be using the Company kill.

Midday

Yoruichi-san was worn out from the stressful week that she had been having. All the fighting and especially the injections were really messing with her schedule. She glanced at the clock. “Crap…I have to go to the meeting.” YS rushed out of her house, slamming the door behind her. She quickly got into her car and started the ignition. Immediately her car shot into the air in a giant ball of flame. The explosion shook the area, the mushroom cloud hung in the sky above. This must have been the Company’s work. They knew who she was and where she lived.

Day post coming...

Day 4

Enough

“Where’s YS?” asked Mohinder after glancing at the dwindling group before him. “I think she’s a little late,” someone replied. Suddenly there was a low rumble from outside “I wonder what that was…anyway, did you come to a decision?” Everyone looked over at Itachi. “Bring it on,” he said, sitting down in the lab chair. Mohinder first took a blood sample, and then looked at it through the microscope. “…Molly? What are you doing here? Oh well…sorry, but here goes.” Mohinder picked up the virus and injected Itachi with it. “Thankfully this only nullifies your abilities, so it shouldn’t be a serious problem for you…” Mohinder paused, looking at Itachi. He didn’t look too well. Itachi started shaking violently, thrashing about in the lab chair. “Oh no…” Mohinder thought, “What’s happening?” However, Itachi calmed down, and stopped shaking. Then he stopped moving. Mohinder moved closer. “Itachi?” he said, poking Itachi. Itachi was dead. “What have I done…?” Mohinder looked around at the others in the room. He noticed that there were only…4 left? Really? Mohinder sighed. “This has gone on quite long enough…” Suresh told them. “Too many deaths…Look, this game is basically over. There’s no chance of us losing, so would you rather end it now? I have other things to do, and it seems pointless to drag this out for another day or so.” He looked up at the small group left. “What do you think?”

Well, no offense if you want to keep playing this, but what do you guys think of Mohinder’s request? This game has gone for quite a while, and as I see it, the game will last until either the next day (day 5), or the night after (night 6), when it will definitely be over. Not only can I predict, but I know what will happen over the next few days based on who is left. In fact, day 5 could technically start right now. This game has been great, but I see no point in continuing if there is a guaranteed win. Especially considering that Classic Mafia is starting today…I’d prefer not to be bothered by both of these at once. I wouldn't mind hearing the opinions of those of you that have already died, but it's mainly those still alive that I'd like to know about.

Host: Mohinder Suresh

1) Yoruichi-san - DEAD [?] Killed by Company

2) Brandonb - DEAD [?] Killed by Company

3) Unreality - DEAD [?] Killed by Company

4) Prince Marth - DEAD [?] Killed by Hiro

5) Akaslickster - Injected [Claire]

6) SomeGuy

7) Impervious -DEAD [Candice]

8) Prof. Templeton - DEAD [?] Killed by Company

9) Crazypainter - DEAD [?] Killed by Sylar

10) Cherry Lane

11) Grey cells - DEAD [?] Killed by Sylar

12) Sinistral - DEAD [?] Killed by Ted

13) Itachi -DEAD [Molly]

14) Kat - DEAD [hrG]

15) Star Tiger

I personally don't think it is necessary to continue to play, since I'm pretty sure everyone knows what's going to happen anyways :P Anyhow...YAY, HEROES!!! B))

CL is going to target you, and the game will end?

Honestly, I say it's up to Frost. He's the one looking at all the cards, and the one who's putting in all the hosting effort anyways. If he doesn't want to continue from here, I don't mind him posting whatever ending he feels appropriate. Maybe Sylar got a return from the dead ability, and kills us all? :) I'm sure whatever the ending, it'll be fun to read, so... yeah, your call Host with the Most.

Yeah, by the looks of it, very little would happen in the next few days (heck, if everyone was on now we could just ask for a vote for day 5, since nothing happens tonight). There is clearly no point in going 24 hours for something of little importance. Here, look, just in case I'm wrong, could you guys vote for someone to inject for Day 5? Nothing happens Night 5, so might as well start the day. If what I think will happen happens, there is no point in continuing, since there is no way for the Company too win. It might actually be cool if it lasted to the end (it's actually possible for everyone to die). But that would take way too long and I don't have the time for that.

Who would you guys inject next?

Edited by Frost

Honestly, I say it's up to Frost. He's the one looking at all the cards, and the one who's putting in all the hosting effort anyways. If he doesn't want to continue from here, I don't mind him posting whatever ending he feels appropriate. Maybe Sylar got a return from the dead ability, and kills us all? :) I'm sure whatever the ending, it'll be fun to read, so... yeah, your call Host with the Most.

I agree. I wouldn't mind ending here, but continuing is still ok with me :P That would be some ending if Sylar did return...I call having a machine gun if that happens! :lol: