BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Heroes: Season 1.1

now it's just a game of who to believe. I didn't get recruited, but how can anyone know for sure unless they were the one(s) recruited. In fact, I just asked Frost a few questions about it and am waiting for a response before I vote. It's possible that both you and your partner got recruited... That's the worst case scenario (well you 2 and ST would be, but I doubt HRG got 3 ppl)

Sent in my PM to Frost. Once Frost and CL come on, my still-goodie status would be proven ;) It seems to me that Y-san could possibly be the one recruited since her role is more obvious than Itachi's, but then again, I might just be going crazy from overload of caffeine :P

• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

now it's just a game of who to believe. I didn't get recruited, but how can anyone know for sure unless they were the one(s) recruited. In fact, I just asked Frost a few questions about it and am waiting for a response before I vote. It's possible that both you and your partner got recruited... That's the worst case scenario (well you 2 and ST would be, but I doubt HRG got 3 ppl)

Edit: oh, nevermind I just re-read the rules. He can only recruit 1 person. So it's ST. If you and your partner vouch for each other, It's gotta be her.

Yeah...well, we'll see...*waits for CL*...btw, who was Prof. T?

Hmm...that was unexpected. So it means someone was recruited...I know I wasn't and neither was SomeGuy or else we would have lost our btsc, and CL can't be recruited, so that leaves Itachi or Star_Tiger. Or...the very very very slim chance that ST is Sylar (and decided not to actand Itachi is Company and ST is protecting him. Either way, our best bet is to inject ST. Since CL can't die now, we've won.

Sorry for the confusion on all of the recruiting guys. It will probably be different next game (or at least a lot more clear). In relation to recruiting, as everyone else sees it, it's as if it never happened. Nothing reveals them, not even ID roles or injections. And YS, you are wrong. Sorry if I told you differently earlier, but Niki and DL do not lose BTSC if one of them is recruited (not that I'm saying anything). :P

I've realized that this seems a bit annoying, I'll make it more clear for next game.

Sorry for the confusion on all of the recruiting guys. It will probably be different next game (or at least a lot more clear). In relation to recruiting, as everyone else sees it, it's as if it never happened. Nothing reveals them, not even ID roles or injections. And YS, you are wrong. Sorry if I told you differently earlier, but Niki and DL do not lose BTSC if one of them is recruited (not that I'm saying anything). :P

I've realized that this seems a bit annoying, I'll make it more clear for next game.

...I asked you a couple days ago and I was playing based on your answer...:(

-_- Let me just say I TOLD YOU SO :P *cough* I mean...good game, this actually lets me focus my attention on hosting. Good luck, remaining Company member who will not be named :) It was nice working with you.

<(^-^)>

1) Yoruichi-san - voting for Star Tiger

2) Brandonb - DEAD [?] Killed by Company

3) Unreality - DEAD [?] Killed by Company

4) Prince Marth - DEAD [?] Killed by Hiro

5) Akaslickster - Injected [Claire]-voting for-Itachi again

6) SomeGuy

7) Impervious -DEAD [Candice]

8) Prof. Templeton - DEAD [?] Killed by Company

9) Crazypainter - DEAD [?] Killed by Sylar

10) Cherry Lane

11) Grey cells - DEAD [?] Killed by Sylar

12) Sinistral - DEAD [?] Killed by Ted

13) Itachi

14) Kat - DEAD [hrG]

15) Star Tiger - voting for Itachi

I think I should quit thinking. If I am wrong then kill me. :lol: Someone save me ASAP if possible. FanQ

Well...given that...I think our best strategy, if ST pans out, is to inject Itachi. I'll attack SomeGuy tonight, therefore proving that I still am Niki. Or we could inject SomeGuy, and I'll attack Itachi...either way...with CL invincible, if I fail to attack, if I survive the injection tomorrow, she can kill me tomorrow night.

OK, I've been checked. And I see some posts were made while I was responding to Frost, making some of my response redundant.

I'm cleared B))

Well...given that...I think our best strategy, if ST pans out, is to inject Itachi. I'll attack SomeGuy tonight, therefore proving that I still am Niki. Or we could inject SomeGuy, and I'll attack Itachi...either way...with CL invincible, if I fail to attack, if I survive the injection tomorrow, she can kill me tomorrow night.

I think we should inject Itachi today, and do what Y-san suggests (unless someone sees a flaw in this plan?)

edit: grammar *bangs head against desk*

Edited by star_tiger

1) Yoruichi-san - voting for Itachi

5) Akaslickster - Injected [Claire]-voting for-Itachi again

6) SomeGuy

10) Cherry Lane

13) Itachi

14) Kat - DEAD [hrG]

Going with the plan...

Question to Frost: if one partner gets recruited can the other be RIDed?

And the other question: if one partner is recruited how do the night actions work? If they both want to act, how do you choose between them?

Depending on the response to this, it might be best to inject SomeGuy - to make sure Ysan can do her thing if she's not the recruited one

Edited by Cherry Lane

And the other question: if one partner is recruited how do the night actions work? If they both want to act, how do you choose between them?

Not sure what you're asking here...basically, if one of them were to be recruited, then the recruited one would lose all abilities. The only one of the two that could actually do anything on one night would be the one that wasn't recruited.

Not sure what you're asking here...basically, if one of them were to be recruited, then the recruited one would lose all abilities. The only one of the two that could actually do anything on one night would be the one that wasn't recruited.

right...of course...I knew that up until the time I posted my question, then I seem to have had a lapse. To use ST's favorite phrase: *headesk* :blush:

5) Akaslickster - Injected [Claire]-voting for Itachi

6) SomeGuy

10) Cherry Lane

13) Itachi

14) Kat - DEAD [hrG]

This is getting tricky :mellow::huh::o

I'm pretty sure DL is SomeGuy...I know Y-san's Niki, and from her posts, I don't think she's the recruited (but then again she is smart). Itachi hasn't said anything about Sylar despite his role, so either he didn't get to Sylar, Sylar's dead, or he's in league with him. Seeing as Itachi's pretty smart as well, I'm leaning towards 2 or 3.

edit: forgot to use updated roster :P

Edited by star_tiger

6) SomeGuy

10) Cherry Lane

13) Itachi - voting for SomeGuy

14) Kat - DEAD [hrG]

If I was Company I'd RID kill one of you right now :P ... Y-San is Niki, SomeGuy is DL, and ST is Parkman. You know I know your roles. So why am I not role-killing you? Because I'm not company. Since CL vouched for ST still being Parkman, then that means SomeGuy or Y-San was recruited. I'm guessing it was SG. Oh, and PT was Hiro. ;)

6) SomeGuy

10) Cherry Lane - voting for SomeGuy

13) Itachi - voting for SomeGuy

14) Kat - DEAD [hrG]

Hmmm...there is more we can do. Either ST or Y-san could make a vote change and tie this up (assuming SomeGuy won't vote for himself). Then they both get injected.

Edited by Cherry Lane

Hmmm...there is more we can do. Either ST or Y-san could make a vote change and tie this up (assuming SomeGuy won't vote for himself). Then they both get injected.

I don't mind a 2-fer and dying for the cause, but I would definitely have RID killed someone just for fun by now if I was Co. B)) Also, notice SG's lack of participation lately. Probably ever since he got recruited I'm guessing ;)

If I was Company I'd RID kill one of you right now :P ... Y-San is Niki, SomeGuy is DL, and ST is Parkman. You know I know your roles. So why am I not role-killing you? Because I'm not company. Since CL vouched for ST still being Parkman, then that means SomeGuy or Y-San was recruited. I'm guessing it was SG. Oh, and PT was Hiro. ;)

Well, given SomeGuy's behavior on Day 3 (trying to get Hiro to retract his kill on Kat), I'm guessing he was recruited Night 3, not Night 4, which means that Sinistral probably was Company after all (so good going CL ;P), but I want to make sure we have all our bases covered, which is why I'd rather give Itachi the 50% chance of surviving the injection and SomeGuy the 100% chance of dying by my hand tonight...;P

And Prof. T (in ghost land), that's what I was hoping...good job going after CL and proving that she couldn't be Sylar stealing Ted's power ;).

Edit: Saw CL's post...sorry, CL, but I'd rather have all our bases covered and take the 50% chance of killing Itachi as well and end this...

Edited by Yoruichi-san

Well, given SomeGuy's behavior on Day 3 (trying to get Hiro to retract his kill on Kat), I'm guessing he was recruited Night 3, not Night 4, which means that Sinistral probably was Company after all (so good going CL ;P), but I want to make sure we have all our bases covered, which is why I'd rather give Itachi the 50% chance of surviving the injection and SomeGuy the 100% chance of dying by my hand tonight...;P

And Prof. T (in ghost land), that's what I was hoping...good job going after CL and proving that she couldn't be Sylar stealing Ted's power ;).

Yeah, this post would settle it. I'd RID kill you right now actually for making me the guinea pig :P

Yeah, this post would settle it. I'd RID kill you right now actually for making me the guinea pig :P

Lol...sorry...you're not the guinea pig, I'm just trying to win this for the Heroes as quickly and efficiently as possible...sorry...take your injection for the team ;P

Oh...and I really do want to kill SomeGuy now...after leaking the info b/w me and Parkman to him under the impression he couldn't possibly have been recruited since we were still talking to each other...god I feel used...*sniff*...XP

Lol...sorry...you're not the guinea pig, I'm just trying to win this for the Heroes as quickly and efficiently as possible...sorry...take your injection for the team ;P

Oh...and I really do want to kill SomeGuy now...after leaking the info b/w me and Parkman to him under the impression he couldn't possibly have been recruited since we were still talking to each other...god I feel used...*sniff*...XP

haha. :lol: it's OK. I survived the main game and got all the original baddies killed. here's something to think about though. I asked Frost and he said: if the person who gets injected survives, we still won't know if they were Co. (that goes for everyone here actually, since we all have Hero roles)

The rule does make sense here, though. What would he have done, say "I can't talk to you anymore"? Then you would know for certain he'd been recruited.