BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Heroes: Season 1.1

Oh gosh, we’re running out of time to find the baddies <_< I’m much confused...my brain is going to explode from trying to decipher hidden meanings :P Grr...stupid exams...I won't be on for a while, so don't suspect me of ducking under the radar if I don't say anything for the next couple days.

• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Day 3

Saved!

“Wow…” Mohinder thought to himself, “These days are getting less and less exciting. It’s almost always a complete bandwagon.” He got up from his lab chair. “Hopefully tomorrow will be more interesting.” The group of people was where they had been about this time for the past two days. Mohinder glanced over at them. “Slick?” he queried. “Slick,” came the unanimous response. “Surprise surprise,” Mohinder thought to himself. And were they about to be surprised. As Slick approached the chair, the windows of the lab smashed in. Gas canisters were thrown into the lab, and everyone started coughing. “Not again,” Suresh thought, sighing. People started passing out all around him, and Suresh could still see Slick standing perfectly fine, not coughing at all. As he fell, he thought he caught a glimpse of someone wearing a gas mask coming through one of the smashed windows.

When he woke up, a few others were sitting around rubbing their heads. Slick was long gone, and the lab was destroyed…again. “What happened?” Mohinder said. “I think Slick was Claire, considering that it must have been HRG to come in and save her,” one of the conscious people replied. “Of course…” Suresh muttered, getting up. He looked around at the wreckage. “Someone’s going to pay for this…”

Night time again, let’s get those PMs in! :P

Host: Mohinder Suresh

1) Yoruichi-san

2) Brandonb - DEAD [?] Killed by Company

3) Unreality - DEAD [?] Killed by Company

4) Prince Marth - DEAD [?] Killed by Hiro

5) Akaslickster - Injected [Claire]

6) SomeGuy

7) Impervious -DEAD [Candice]

8) Prof. Templeton

9) Crazypainter - DEAD [?] Killed by Sylar

10) Cherry Lane

11) Grey cells - DEAD [?] Killed by Sylar

12) Sinistral

13) Itachi

14) Kat

15) Star Tiger

Links:

Rules, Roles, and Intro

Night 1 - The Return

Day 1 - Five More Minutes…

Night 2 - A Night Full of Surprises

Day 2 - Expect the Expected

Night 3 - Park Place

Edited by Frost

That's unexpected, but actually useful. Sorry for not believing you Slick, but your posts were very odd to say the least ;) . This means Sinistral, CL and Kat are therefore bad, unless unreality was Sylar. If that's true, one of them is good. Which one? :huh:

Yeah...I'm hoping for the last option...but if CP was who I think she was...we're in a boatload of trouble...

Oh, and thanks Parkman ;), although I'm still unclear about Day 1...may need a re-run...

And are we sure Prof. T wasn't Sylar?

Edit: Actually, it's better for Itachi to say Day 1's spy it if it was a baddie...;P

Edited by Yoruichi-san

If that's the case, Slick, then I hope that you survive.

However, to the Heroes, if it turns out that Slick is a Hero, I think that Hiro should use tonight to retract his kill on Kat. If Kat is a baddie (which seems to be the popular theory at the moment), and is not Sylar (going off what Y-San is saying), then there's a good chance that she's HRG. I'm not sure if I want to take the chance of HRG dying before we know who Sylar is.

Thoughts?

Well, now I'm inclined to suggest agree that Hiro should withdraw his kill on Kat...she is most certainly HRG...which leaves Sylar as Prof. T, CL, or Sinistral...we can get two kills with Ted/Niki...so if we're sure Prof. T shouldn't be on that list...well...;P

Edit: Oops...replied to the wrong quote XP

Edited by Yoruichi-san

Well, now I'm inclined to suggest agree that Hiro should withdraw his kill on Kat...she is most certainly HRG...which leaves Sylar as Prof. T, CL, or Sinistral...we can get two kills with Ted/Niki...so if we're sure Prof. T shouldn't be on that list...well...;P

Edit: Oops...replied to the wrong quote XP

Y-san, stop tenaciously confusing me :P and can't kat also be linderman? well, I just hope ted and Niki make the right choice...

Edited by star_tiger

I can't stress this enough to the Heroes: the ONLY possible baddies are Kat, Sinistral and CL. One of them could be good, but let's take our chances and just clean house. Hiro, stay on Kat please (there's no reason to assume she's HRG, let's push our luck). Tomorrow, Parkman can spy on Sinistral or CL.

Parkman's first Day, he spied on a baddie.

Question to Frost: If HRG dies tonight, can Claire also die or does Sylar have to wait until the next night?

If the answer is Sylar has to wait, then Slick doesn't need protection. If he does, DL should have that covered.

Question to Frost: If HRG dies tonight, can Claire also die or does Sylar have to wait until the next night?

No, Sylar has to wait until the next night to kill Claire. HRG and Claire can't die on the same night.

Y-san, stop tenaciously confusing me :P and can't kat also be linderman? well, I just hope ted and Niki make the right choice...

Haha...yeah...I've been confusing everyone ;P

I can't stress this enough to the Heroes: the ONLY possible baddies are Kat, Sinistral and CL. One of them could be good, but let's take our chances and just clean house. Hiro, stay on Kat please (there's no reason to assume she's HRG, let's push our luck). Tomorrow, Parkman can spy on Sinistral or CL.

Parkman's first Day, he spied on a baddie.

If the answer is Sylar has to wait, then Slick doesn't need protection. If he does, DL should have that covered.

Rereading the rules I see Claire can be protected (I thought she couldn't), so that's a good idea...Niki won't be able to act then. So I agree, Hiro, stay on Kat ;)...

Okay, if CL is a baddie, she can't be Company unless Impervious was the one spied early on the first day...in which case she could of been covering herself by voting for him...

I seriously don't think Sinistral's Company either...come on...look at the moves they've been making...do you seriously think Sinistral would make those errors?

So that leaves Kat as HRG...but w/e...we can inject Sylar tomorrow...;P

Edit: Saw Frost's reply...okay, Hiro, definitely stay on Kat...;)

Edited by Yoruichi-san

No, Sylar has to wait until the next night to kill Claire. HRG and Claire can't die on the same night.

Ooh, that's good news! I had assumed they could both die the same night. I'm glad you asked the question, Itachi.

And either Sylar is dead or there's one missing on your list, Itachi. I'm assuming you think I'm Sylar. I wouldn't be Company, since I started the voting against Impervious on day 1. If Sylar is dead, I think he must have been PM (I don't think unreality would have attacked Y-san last night). But you seem sure PM was company, right? So the real Sylar is still at large. Who would that be?

Edit: just read Y-san's post. Note that I didn't just vote for Impervious, I'm the one who called him out in the first place.

Edited by Cherry Lane

Ooh, that's good news! I had assumed they could both die the same night. I'm glad you asked the question, Itachi.

And either Sylar is dead or there's one missing on your list, Itachi. I'm assuming you think I'm Sylar. I wouldn't be Company, since I started the voting against Impervious on day 1. If Sylar is dead, I think he must have been PM (I don't think unreality would have attacked Y-san last night). But you seem sure PM was company, right? So the real Sylar is still at large. Who would that be?

Edit: just read Y-san's post. Note that I didn't just vote for Impervious, I'm the one who called him out in the first place.

It's alright, CL...given that Sylar can't win tonight, the Heroes' best bet is to have DL save instead of Niki attack, and have Ted hold off tomorrow to finish Sylar off it need be...;P

Edit: I'm pretty sure PM was Company...but Unreality definitely could have been Sylar...after the attack, he was actually first on my suspicion list...and Sinistral moved to the bottom...although he could be really tricky...;P

Edited by Yoruichi-san

That's good news Frost :D . Since Sylar can't win (if he's even still alive) tonight, the Heroes totally have this in the bag B)) Tomorrow, Kat will be gone and we'll find out the missing link: CL or Sinistral? or both?! but the one that is Sylar goes down first... :P ~Parkman needs to check one of those two shady characters tomorrow. w00t w00t

That's good news Frost :D . Since Sylar can't win (if he's even still alive) tonight, the Heroes totally have this in the bag B)) Tomorrow, Kat will be gone and we'll find out the missing link: CL or Sinistral? or both?! but the one that is Sylar goes down first... :P ~Parkman needs to check one of those two shady characters tomorrow. w00t w00t

Or it might be over after Kat dies tonight...;P

Seriously, my thoughts before the Night Post last night were that if Sylar attacked me, it was probably Unreality, if he didn't, he was probably Sinistral...well, we all saw what happened...;)

Edit: Oh, and Hiro...if you want to ensure the Heroes victory you may want to kill me...just in case the Company finally figures it out... B))

Edited by Yoruichi-san

I hate being dead...I want to say sooo much!

edit: color code

Oh so do I. I was laughing once Slick was revealed and all this time Y-san thought I was giving her some sort of hint that i was in league with him :lol:

Oh so do I. I was laughing once Slick was revealed and all this time Y-san thought I was giving her some sort of hint that i was in league with him :lol:

You two, quiet down. You've already made ghost posts, do not keep on making them. If you want to discuss the game, wait until it's finished, don't post in the thread, it might give others hints.

Well, hopefully this will be over tonight...but just in case...

DL protect Parkman, who you should know by now ;P, Nathan if you're still alive, protect whoever you think is most deserving...except don't worry about ST, since the Haitian is dead, she's invincible ;).

Alright. Let's finish this!

Well, hopefully this will be over tonight...but just in case...

DL protect Parkman, who you should know by now ;P, Nathan if you're still alive, protect whoever you think is most deserving...except don't worry about ST, since the Haitian is dead, she's invincible ;).

Alright. Let's finish this!

If ST is who you say, she couldn't be saved anyway, right?