BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

itachi-san

Question

Sally was brushing her blond hair while calling her boyfriend. He picked up and she hurriedly said: "Please come over here and help me! I have a killer jigsaw puzzle, and I can't figure it out or how to even get it started." Her boyfriend asked, "What is it supposed to be when it's finished?" Sally said, "According to the picture on the box, it's a tiger." Her boyfriend decided to go over and help with the puzzle. She let him in and showed him where she had the puzzle spread all over the table. He studied the pieces for a moment, looked at the box, then took her hand and said, "OK, I want you to relax Honey. Let's have a nice cup of hot chocolate and then............," he sighed, ..... "Let's put all of the Frosted Flakes back into the box and pretend this never happened."

14 answers to this question

here's a couple blond jokes that I think are new:

How many blondes does it take to make chocolate chip cookies?

100. 99 to peel the M&M's and one to mix the batter

A blonde was out on a date.

Her date said you have something on your cheek. So she wiped it off.

Then her date said, "No, the other side."

So she reached into her mouth and wiped the other side.

A blonde goes to an office party and wins a thermos.

The blonde asks a co-worker, "What does it do?" He says it keeps hot things hot and cold things cold.

The next day the blond goes to work after filling her thermos with ice cream and tea.

One day, a blonde left work early to go home and surprise her husband. When she got home she saw her husband's car in the drive way and thought "Aw, shoot there goes my surprise."

When she got inside, she heard something coming from her bedroom. She looked in and saw her husband with her sister in bed. She ran out of her house and went to a sporting goods store. After buying a gun she went back home and stood in her backyard. She pulled out her gun, put it to her head and let out a shrill scream.

Her husband ran outside and saw his wife with the gun and said, "Honey, please don't do it!"

The blond screamed: "Shut up! You're next!"