BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Princess Bride Mafia

No...it's the fact that Itachi has been giving the impression of being a spy role...which he obviously isn't, since he would have spied Slick and known for sure today. Also, something another player said makes me sure ;P

Sure that Itachi is Vizzini, that is...;P

If only I really was Dread Pirate Roberts...*sigh*...:ph34r:

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I see your point, But as a bit of strategy, we MAY want to get Valerie or The Narrator to cheack up on him or Professor Templeton before we act... Those are the 2 top people on my suspicion list... but i am beginning to get an idea of itachis role...

Uh...I'm pretty sure the Narrator did...find that Itachi was Vizzini...;P

Edited by Yoruichi-san

Well, I was afraid that would happen...if only you all had listened to me.

Now, should I be worried for my safety tonight? I don't think so. Prof T wouldn't be that obvious in going after me tonight, right? Or going after me and claiming tomorrow that he was set up? I don't think the "set-up" excuse will work two days in a row. So I should be ok.

Y-san - it surprised me also that you were not allowed to post. We could have used you today! To answer some of your comments: yes, in my first post of the day I agreed with itachi that slick was suspicious, but that was the only time. As the day progressed and I sorted out some things, I realized slick was innocent. I didn't just say this at the end, but over the course of the day. I also believe itachi is innocent, but obviously not a spying role. Nor has he claimed to be. It was everyone else that put those ideas out there. Itachi really hasn't said much. He started out both votes, and people followed, but his meager posts never indicated to me that he had any additional information.

I'm still sure Prof T is a baddie, but I haven't figured out who the others are yet.

Now, should I be worried for my safety tonight? I don't think so. Prof T wouldn't be that obvious in going after me tonight, right? Or going after me and claiming tomorrow that he was set up? I don't think the "set-up" excuse will work two days in a row. So I should be ok.

Y-san - it surprised me also that you were not allowed to post. We could have used you today! To answer some of your comments: yes, in my first post of the day I agreed with itachi that slick was suspicious, but that was the only time. As the day progressed and I sorted out some things, I realized slick was innocent. I didn't just say this at the end, but over the course of the day. I also believe itachi is innocent, but obviously not a spying role. Nor has he claimed to be. It was everyone else that put those ideas out there. Itachi really hasn't said much. He started out both votes, and people followed, but his meager posts never indicated to me that he had any additional information.

I'm still sure Prof T is a baddie, but I haven't figured out who the others are yet.

Hmmm...I am fairly certain Itachi is Vizzini. I think you out of all people (besides Itachi) should be able to figure out why. The fact that you deny it makes me more suspicious of you. I can't explain more without outing the Narrator...but if you are the one who set Prof. T up it's likely you have already figured it out and the Narrator will be dead by morning...hmmm....

I see your point, But as a bit of strategy, we MAY want to get Valerie or The Narrator to cheack up on him or Professor Templeton before we act... Those are the 2 top people on my suspicion list... but i am beginning to get an idea of itachis role...
You don't have to read my post anymore. You can save your own self too. :P

FIF you should learn from this, I saved you.

Follow me to the graveyard. You now have no saver.

Hmmm...I am fairly certain Itachi is Vizzini. I think you out of all people (besides Itachi) should be able to figure out why. The fact that you deny it makes me more suspicious of you. I can't explain more without outing the Narrator...but if you are the one who set Prof. T up it's likely you have already figured it out and the Narrator will be dead by morning...hmmm....

...hmmm...is right. Yes, I understand why you think that, but I also believe you're wrong. Just as Itachi believed Slick was a baddie, based on logical reasoning, and was also wrong.

I am interested to know who else you think might be a baddie, though, as I'm as a loss right now.

...hmmm...is right. Yes, I understand why you think that, but I also believe you're wrong. Just as Itachi believed Slick was a baddie, based on logical reasoning, and was also wrong.

I am interested to know who else you think might be a baddie, though, as I'm as a loss right now.

Uh...what am I wrong about? You or Itachi? Itachi didn't believe Slick was a baddie, he believed that Slick was an easy lynch target. He could have gone for any of the other ppl who voted for Mekal, and did it earlier, and knowing Itachi, if he were really innocent in all likelihood he would have gone after Bb...so...

I don't think...I am very certain...unless the person is craftier than I thought...the Narrator basically has told us Itachi is Vizzini. You're making it look more to me like you're Humperdinck trying to save Vizzini now that you know who he is, so that you can draft him...

Uh...what am I wrong about? You or Itachi? Itachi didn't believe Slick was a baddie, he believed that Slick was an easy lynch target. He could have gone for any of the other ppl who voted for Mekal, and did it earlier, and knowing Itachi, if he were really innocent in all likelihood he would have gone after Bb...so...

I don't think...I am very certain...unless the person is craftier than I thought...the Narrator basically has told us Itachi is Vizzini. You're making it look more to me like you're Humperdinck trying to save Vizzini now that you know who he is, so that you can draft him...

And here I had been waiting for your return so you could support me...I was sure you would see what I saw. Instead, my agressiveness is getting the better of me again, and you're all over me, just like that ABR a while back.

And here I had been waiting for your return so you could support me...I was sure you would see what I saw. Instead, my agressiveness is getting the better of me again, and you're all over me, just like that ABR a while back.

Uh...yeah, and in that ABR...you were wrong about "Surge" being Alucard, which is what got you into trouble...here, your denial of the Narrator's outing Itachi as Vizzini is what is making me really suspicious of you...

I support that the Prof. T as Humperdinck theory is possible, and if you hadn't been so keen to defend Vitachi, I would be leaning towards the other reason I saw for your aggressiveness, which makes you an important innocent. I dunno...well, if Mekal says you're an innocent, I'll believe it ;P.

I don't think that helps any. I pretty sure Itachi is an innocent. That or he is far craftier then I give him credit for.

Okay, I should go to bed...but I've been going over the posts and I can't resist replying to this one:

Uh...Aurora, anyone? *cough* ;P

And I can think of another kind of "trap" Itachi was probably trying to set...not for baddies...but for Vizzini's other win condition target ;).

Oh, and looking more on something else said by the Narrator, I think Prof. T is who he says he is.

I also think CL may be who I originally thought she was, and therefore the reason for her aggressiveness and her innocence can be easily confirmed by Mekal. If he doesn't, then her actions are highly suspicious in my eyes...

Based on the Prof. T thing, I am also fairly sure the Humperdinck inaction was a setup, and if not by CL, then most likely it was oriented by the shifty eyed one, and hence...j'accuse! :P

Okay, bedtime for me...XP

If your a baddie, you'll probably be fine unless :ph34r: goes for you. Otherwise I'd say you might have given people some ideas that were better left unsaid. If the prince is still alive, he'll try for :ph34r: or myself tonight and try to get one of us lynched the next day. What better way to get the Prof. out of the way then with the above set-up. Lynched on Day 3, no action on Night 4. I wasn't going to put it in print for anyone though. At first I thought you were just misguided CL, but know I'm starting to think you may be bad for my health.

Okay, I should go to bed...but I've been going over the posts and I can't resist replying to this one:

Uh...Aurora, anyone? *cough* ;P

And I can think of another kind of "trap" Itachi was probably trying to set...not for baddies...but for Vizzini's other win condition target ;).

Oh, and looking more on something else said by the Narrator, I think Prof. T is who he says he is.

I also think CL may be who I originally thought she was, and therefore the reason for her aggressiveness and her innocence can be easily confirmed by Mekal. If he doesn't, then her actions are highly suspicious in my eyes...

Based on the Prof. T thing, I am also fairly sure the Humperdinck inaction was a setup, and if not by CL, then most likely it was oriented by the shifty eyed one, and hence...j'accuse! :P

Okay, bedtime for me...XP

Okay... First off, you are being really odd by trusting me so much... second off, I can neither confirm or deny CL's innocence... but nor can i do that with anyone else...

Edited by Mekal

woon, what do you mean? Explain further please.

I just checked the results of the day 2 lynched and found out that Akaslickster, who I vote, is actually the Miracle Max, a role who can bring back players life in any night by offering the miracle pill. So, we are now losing one of the greatest benefits, aren't we?

I am regretting to vote for him now.

No one should be blaming me for Slick's death. I posted first because I had to leave soon after. When I left, there was already a vote for PT, so the vote could have went either way at that point. It was out of my hands from then on.

Slick's vote for Mekal was suspicious IMO. There were several other votes the first day which struck me as suspicious as well: Prof. T, Brandonb and cp. I thought Slick's was the most suspicious. Slick dying was entirely his fault. Any saving role should just come out with their role if they're about to be lynched. Sure, they will probably get killed the next night, but at least they get to act that night instead of not helping the innocents at all...

If Roberts kills me tonight then the baddies will almost definitely win. Since Slick was 1 of my 4 most suspicious and now he is clearly innocent... I'm thinking it must be someone who who hasn't been talking much. If my recommendation counts for anything Bb and PT should be the most suspicious ones for Roberts to pay a visit.

If Roberts kills me tonight then the baddies will almost definitely win. Since Slick was 1 of my 4 most suspicious and now he is clearly innocent... I'm thinking it must be someone who who hasn't been talking much. If my recommendation counts for anything Bb and PT should be the most suspicious ones for Roberts to pay a visit.

it does and i was leaning the same way, but i think i'd throw FIF in with Bb and PT

I just checked the results of the day 2 lynched and found out that Akaslickster, who I vote, is actually the Miracle Max, a role who can bring back players life in any night by offering the miracle pill. So, we are now losing one of the greatest benefits, aren't we?

I am regretting to vote for him now.

well slick has done that before..I remember something about him being led to

an elevator. He didnt put up much of a fight then either which made me think he was

a baddie. Bam But he was an innocent!

And i do think I remember a post by itachi about slick being a baddie but I have to look for it.

I will bbl when I find it or dont.. <_<

OK I have found no post by Itachi claiming that Slick wasnt an innocent. He did make a refernce to hating white horses

in which I thought meant that he was claiming to be valerie. I still think he could well be that roll

>>clicking nails on desk<<< ok I have no nails so fingers...

But I highly doubt Humperdinkle is dead...But i do think/know prince marth85 is dead.

But is there any way we could know if the trio had taken in Vizzini?

Unless it is written in the post then I highly doubt it.

just thought i would fix the mistake from yesterday. I was saying that I think

Prince marth wasnt Prince Humperdinkie. I think that the trio already hired Vizinni

because he keeps failing at the attempts to poison. His accuracy is lowered when

he is hired by the trio.

If my recommendation counts for anything Bb and PT should be the most suspicious ones for Roberts to pay a visit.

Maybe you missed some of my posts, where I practically told everyone my role. If Roberts attacks me tonight, I won't be able to attack on Night 4.

it does and i was leaning the same way, but i think i'd throw FIF in with Bb and PT

FIF could only be Vizzini if he's a baddie, but I'm not ruling that out. He has been laying low. <_<

Y-san, I hope that you are referring to who you "think" is the Narrator and not my posts...because there are NO hints in my posts. :D

Yeah...and on that note, it would really really REALLY help to know who Marth was...how about a hint, grandpa? ;P

Edit: And if Itachi is valerie then he can't die tonight, and outing him would get him protection by the Clergyman. So...it won't hurt Roberts to go for the attack ;P.

Edited by Yoruichi-san

Yeah...and on that note, it would really really REALLY help to know who Marth was...how about a hint, grandpa? ;P

Edit: And if Itachi is valerie then he can't die tonight, and outing him would get him protection by the Clergyman. So...it won't hurt Roberts to go for the attack ;P.

is it possible for the narrator to find that out?

edit:

Narrator – The Narrator knows the whole story. He can learn the role of one player each night. If the Narrator is lynched, he will (must) shout out the identity of the player of his choice before he dies.

The rules dont say..but I dont think it is really worth it for the narrator to waste his ability on that when he could be finding out who

Itachi or P.Temp are.

Edited by crazypainter

FIF could only be Vizzini if he's a baddie, but I'm not ruling that out. He has been laying low. <_<

I'm "laying low", as you call it, because recently, I've been flooded with a pile of homework which I have been working on for about three hours and am only about 1/3 done. Stupid math teacher...

Ok, I'm not Vizzini. And I'm not going to come out with my role because I am an important innocent and I don't want to be skewered by puzzlegirl's sword. Trust me on this one.