Question

ROSTER

1) Slick

2) LIS

3)

4) Itachi

5) Clozo

If it is not completed in 90 mins - pass me over, FanQ

Its hard to resist - will not have time to make it special so don't worry if anyone paints over mine

We'll train later Air Bender ;)

updated roster:

1) Slick

2) LIS

3) Itachi

4) Clozo

Good one

Are you trying to tickle me?

Mein lucht bison heeft hunger - asta la vista

We probably seeee Arnie or a terminator soon - lovinit!

edti - I don't stand a chance - your huge!

Edited by Lost in space

No problem, I am still trying to experiment with my paint program. I have alot of images, but I need to be able to paste them in the best spot. I am still a newbie with this. Even with gimp, everthing wanted to go in the center. Sooner or later I will figure it all out. Meanwhile, I see plenty of room to continue. We can all agree when there is enough. :D

Edited by akaslickster

1) Slick

2) LIS

3) Itachi

3&1/2)Brandonb

4) Clozo

I needed to update numerically without disturbing so how's this? :lol:

Okay Clozo, your up.

ok ill start now but it may take me a little while... please be patient :lol:

No problem, I am still trying to experiment with my paint program. I have alot of images, but I need to be able to paste them in the best spot. I am still a newbie with this. Even with gimp, everthing wanted to go in the center. Sooner or later I will figure it all out. Meanwhile, I see plenty of room to continue. We can all agree when there is enough. :D
If you are gonna use paint...

open an image, edit copy then close and open the image you want to work in and paste - then resize and move, you must do this before pasting more objects as it will be left in the image perminent unless you undo all your other edits that followed

did that make sense - in paint...

1 find object/image and edit, <select> <copy>

2 go to Image that you want to embed it in <paste>

3 <move> or/and <resize>

you are then done, you can add more and more and.....

I can give more instructions, eventually you will be ready to snatch the pebble from my hand

Picasa3

Also slick, you can down load Picasa from google for free and do some other editing - retouch is quite useful to blend in the images, also has other properties and functions for free space saving and sharing images. .. You can down load lots and lots in picasa and save ther or add to PC

also pick image and right click select edit image in ... you will see any preloaded or forgotten down loads that are available to work in eg adobe, pdf etc - same applies to documents on you PC

Check out the right click often and everywhere - or left if your not dextral

PM me if you need some more help, what you are trying to achieve - $0.02 a go - make it count

Sure, no problem.

If you want to sign up, and help us then fine. If you goof it all up then, just don't post it. :D

I will give Clozo a couple more hours before I proceed. ;)

i already stated in a post just before that im not going to be able to do a post...

im struggling now to get on the computer without my parents going off at me for not packing :lol:

i already stated in a post just before that im not going to be able to do a post...

im struggling now to get on the computer without my parents going off at me for not packing :lol:

Very well, I noticed the other post. ;) Just trying to be nice. My turn now and maybe you can start the next pic. :D:)