BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Question

I had actually been thinking of making this topic for a while, but I never really got around to it. But considering how much people have been discussing Heroes in the Mafia Discussion thread just because I said I made a game based off of Heroes, I figure I might as well post it. So those of you that were discussing there, start discussing here.

This topic is for everything Heroes: favorite heroes and episodes, ideas, predictions, etc.

A couple rule type things:

- Don't insult people's opinions. You may disagree with someone's opinion, but don't argue about it.

- For spoilers, predictions, etc. please use spoiler boxes. This should be obvious, but it's important, no one wants the show ruined for them.

Anyway, discuss! There is a lot to talk about with Heroes. And if there are any ideas for what to discuss, feel free. I kinda just put this together in the last 10 minutes, so it's not incredibly well thought out. Oh well. :P

Oh yeah, and Season 3 starts at 8PM TOMORROW NIGHT! WOO!

I can't wait! B))

• Answers 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Well, based on the age of Sylar's son in the future...the timing would have been right for Elle...and it seems the empathy thing died with Elle...

I don't know. There was nothing saying that it was Elle who had his son. Yes the kid was blond but that doesn't mean anything. The writers probably wanted us to assume it was her.

I don't know. There was nothing saying that it was Elle who had his son. Yes the kid was blond but that doesn't mean anything. The writers probably wanted us to assume it was her.

And I guess the writers will then write an episode where the truth of the son is all revealed? :P:lol: , at this pace, everyone will end up being related to each other :blink:

Okay, so I have to say...when I saw John Glover, I was like..."OMG! So he is the father of all evil!" ;P

(To those who don't watch Smallville...he played Lionel Luthor, father of arguably the greatest supervillain in the comic book universe)

Thank you! I had been trying to place him for the whole episode. I knew I knew him from somewhere... :P

I was basing it on the age, not the hair color...

That's right!

The son is going to be Claire's.

Ew.

No, Claire is in love with Peter...the onscreen chemistry is too obvious XP.

Oh yes, those hot niece and uncle relationships. Got to love them.

Oh, oh gooood....that's something I usually try not to think about :P Is it just me, or are all the couples just strange?!?!

not all of them are strange jusy dysfunctional. personally though i like the matt/daphne couple.

Hmm...I dunno, it just never really hit home for me. I guess it's understandable, but I can't seem to be able to picture them together -_- Mostly it's just the script tha puts them together in my mind :P

I will sign up for the next game but, will it be in this forum or a different one?

I bit off more than I can chew lately. I may not have the time to play. I have 2 jobs and 2 other one who wish to have me. I am going nuts with not working and then working. Do yourselves a favor and stay off of my roller-coaster.

Thankfully, you'll at least have peace of mind.

I will sign up for the next game but, will it be in this forum or a different one?

I bit off more than I can chew lately. I may not have the time to play. I have 2 jobs and 2 other one who wish to have me. I am going nuts with not working and then working. Do yourselves a favor and stay off of my roller-coaster.

Thankfully, you'll at least have peace of mind.

This forum has nothing to do with the mafia game, it's about the show.

So...tonight's episode claims to be a "Classic". Is anyone else worried they're setting themselves up for some REALLY harsh criticism there?

Well, I was thinking the same thing before I saw it. But now I have to say, that episode was damn good IMO.

I'm actually kinda glad that they toned down the uber-powered people. Now things will be interesting. :wub:

Well, I was thinking the same thing before I saw it. But now I have to say, that episode was damn good IMO.

I'm actually kinda glad that they toned down the uber-powered people. Now things will be interesting. :wub:

Yeah, me too! OMG, it was good!

Arguably my favorite part: "I pushed you in that. Twelve miles.

Oh, and was I also the only one who saw Baby Touch-and-Go and went "OMG, Rebel!" (jokingly, of course. when i saw "Special Guest Star: Noah Gray-Cabey", i squealed with joy. Micah's awesome, IMO!)

Nice work, Itachi!
Rebel's ID

haha! I thought about this thread the second I saw him :lol:

I think Heroes might be getting better again. The newest episode was sweet (probably because Peter and Claire were barely in it ;) ). I totally agree about the toning powers down idea. There were 3-5 characters who could kill everyone else/destroy the world and now it's not so overwhelming. And Parkman flying! At first I was really into it, then the dream-thing shattered my hope for super-parkman... :(

I found out why Heroes got awesome again suddenly.

BRIAN FULLER'S BACK!

After Pushing Daisies died he went back to Heroes. (And apparently got Aunt Lily a spot in the episode!)

Here's hoping it just gets better from here. ^_^

After Pushing Daisies died he went back to Heroes. (And apparently got Aunt Lily a spot in the episode!)

Here's hoping it just gets better from here. ^_^

Wow! I thought I was the only one who noticed that! Why did that show have to die...?

Yeah, I agree, I hope it gets better...did anyone else get freaked out by Tracy...er...blinking near the end? o.O That was just creepy...

<(^-^)>