BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Question

lol Y-san, what exactly did you have in mind? :D

Yeah, I was definitely expecting to see "sex" somewhere on the list. Seriously, I can't imagine any book or theory anywhere would not list sex as one of any 7 basic human desires. :o

Edit: Maybe... Is that what is meant by "Comfort"? ;)

Edited by Brandonb

lol Y-san, what exactly did you have in mind? :D

Yeah, I was definitely expecting to see "sex" somewhere on the list. Seriously, I can't imagine any book or theory anywhere would not list sex as one of any 7 basic human desires. :o

*Sigh* Men... -_-

Most definitely NOT what I had in mind...:P

Yeah, that was one of the options!:) I just thought it wouldn't be appropriate...you know. ;)

Hmm, I say comfort means sex...who's with me ?

lol

:P

Perhaps a part of it is sex and sex is too broad a term and I would not prefer to delve into the details, to touch the nadir, the darkest part...... ;)

There are many other words that can be included into the term Comfort

Perhaps a part of it is sex and sex is too broad a term and I would not prefer to delve into the details, to touch the nadir, the darkest part...... ;)

There are many other words that can be included into the term Comfort

Very true, there is so much more to it that meets the eye...or is that Transformers? Either way, excellent point.

Lets start a list of words that can go under comfort....

Sex :)

Emotional Comfort

Relaxation

Ooh, I didn't think about comfort including food and drink. <_<

I went for food and drink, considering those things help me survive. :D Not to mention, I would spiritually die without chocolate! :P

Hmm, I can't help but feel that "Freedom from fear and danger" is a kind of "Comfort", which makes that the more popular if you pool the votes, though it's a pretty big category especially if it includes sex. Maybe you need different categories. How about:

1. Beer
  2. Chips (that's not crisps to you Americans, alas I can't explain since there is no word for chips in American)
  3. Sex
  4. Gravy
  5. More Sex
  6. World Domination
  7. Chocolate
  8. Shoes (see, I thought about the ladies too)
  9. Sex Again
  10. Sleep
Oh what a perfect day

Hmm, I can't help but feel that "Freedom from fear and danger" is a kind of "Comfort", which makes that the more popular if you pool the votes, though it's a pretty big category especially if it includes sex. Maybe you need different categories. How about:

1. Beer
  2. Chips (that's not crisps to you Americans, alas I can't explain since there is no word for chips in American)
  3. Sex
  4. Gravy
  5. More Sex
  6. World Domination
  7. Chocolate
  9. Sex Again
  10. Sleep
Oh what a perfect day

I second that, except B))

BOOKS instead of SHOES!!!

1. Beer
  3. Sex
  4. Gravy
  5. More Sex
  6. World Domination
  7. Chocolate
  9. Sex Again
  10. Sleep
Oh what a perfect day

Ahhhhh... if only, if only....

Edit: Double post

Edited by RainThinker