BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers
Sign in to follow this  
unreality

Beggar

Question

let me start if off with the Beggar I just came up with: (it's an expansion of the 5-day winner idea)

* Beggar - gets 1 gold Phoenix Crown every day. When the Beggar has 5 Phoenix Crowns, he has enough money to pack up and move to the tropics (ie, he wins). However, the Beggar can exchange a Phoenix Crown for 5 role identities, which he can use to his advantage in lynchings and stuff to try to prolong the game. The Beggar can also exchange a Phoenix Crown to kill that night

Edited by bonanova

Dang, I got past the comment(I think), but not a clue what to do now. Oh well, I'll come back to it later. B))

Holy Snot! I've been out all afternoon and evening...just now got back on excited to get to work on the poem. I started reading all of you guys posts and now I'm totally freaked out. I'm too dumbfounded to know what to do first. I'm like a deer in headlights. Then I read the post where someone said that you have to have HTML knowledge and I have no frickin' clue how to zip a file in windows, let alone design web pages. Forget it! I'll let you guys have all the fun and frustration of trying to solve URs endless web of crazy clues while I sit here and watch the Olympics.

I hope my not participating in the scavenger hunt won't count against me somehow in M-IV. <_<

Wow...just got back...I don't know where everyone else is, but I got to the ADM part...thinking admin? Hmmm...or some user who joined the around the same time The Philosopher did...

Holy Snot! I've been out all afternoon and evening...just now got back on excited to get to work on the poem. I started reading all of you guys posts and now I'm totally freaked out. I'm too dumbfounded to know what to do first. I'm like a deer in headlights. Then I read the post where someone said that you have to have HTML knowledge and I have no frickin' clue how to zip a file in windows, let alone design web pages. Forget it! I'll let you guys have all the fun and frustration of trying to solve URs endless web of crazy clues while I sit here and watch the Olympics.

I hope my not participating in the scavenger hunt won't count against me somehow in M-IV. <_<

you mean M-VI? ;D

ohh and you dont need to know anything about HTML, you just need to... drag :P That's a hint. Another hint: go to the profile ;D

hey, can someone help me with the comment. i cant get anything out of it. justs jiberish

only 3,4, maybe 5 people at the most have gotten it so far, so don't feel bad :P

only 3,4, maybe 5 people at the most have gotten it so far, so don't feel bad :P

irronicly, thats pretty much everyone who got past y_key. <_<

irronicly, thats pretty much everyone who got past y_key. <_<

no everyone's gotten past that by now ;D

officially, 3 people have reached one of the next stages (Sinistral has reached 2 stages more lol)

well, in honor of the new mafia theam... i say we all gang beat sinistral until he tells us. :P

just reposting this idea... i still like it alot...

just reposting this idea... i still like it alot...

I say we gang-beat Unreality for torturing us in this way!

Grrrrrrrr....this is annoying. What line number?!?!?!?!?

Where are these lines?

Edited by Frost

what line number? Are you somehow ahead of the comment of doom and despair? :huh:

Oh, I'm way past that. As are a few others, but I believe Sinistral to be even farther ahead of me, he's doing the best so far.

Oh, I'm way past that. As are a few others, but I believe Sinistral to be even farther ahead of me, he's doing the best so far.

plz help me... this is driving me so crazy that im thinking violent thoughts, like gangbeating sinistral, AND IM A MEMBER OF THE PEACE CLUB!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've already given hints for those parts... not the line number though, that one had me stuck for a while. :P

I've already given hints for those parts... not the line number though, that one had me stuck for a while. :P

was that the language hint?

and if its that previous punchline part, that is just as cryptic as the comment itself

Edited by Mekal

was that the language hint?

Yes, the language hint was for the comment, although technically, both hints apply. That's all I'm gonna say.

Dang, I'm just baffeled. I don't have a clue where this line is, hopefully I at least have the number right. :P

Yes, the language hint was for the comment, although technically, both hints apply. That's all I'm gonna say.

so i guess there is no chance that youll tell us the language that its in.

so i guess there is no chance that youll tell us the language that its in.

are we talking html or latin?