BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Question

Ok, in my opinion, Brawl is one of the best games ever. After having a brawl of my own and being killed off in Mafia, I realized that I hadn't played it in a little while. I figured that there would be some people on here that might be up for an online game or two. So I decided to post this topic so we could get a bunch of people together and start some games or tournaments online.

Basically how it would work is that once enough people(or even just a couple) have posted that they want to join, we can start to organize a few games at specific times. Remember to post your friend code so we can actually play online.

I'll post my code once I find out if people are interested. B))

• Answers 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Weird, I was reading through the old ones and you both put down the same one :wacko: Well I'll do that later, I'm currently randomly battleing someone :P

~Kat

Edit: Whoa, Wolf is COOL! But the lag on this sucks <_<

Edit2: Ooh sure! But I'll lose for sure :P

Edited by Kathleen

L?! Love that guy :P So how does this work? Thank goodness for laptops, I don't have to run from room to room :D

~Kat

Edit: I keep getting this error code, something about being disconnectd from network during transmission? ??? It keeps doing that when I ask to join <_<

Edited by Kathleen

It's kicking me off every time I try to join yours Kat...Do you have a firewall on??

I keep getting a "Disconnected from network during transmission" error o_O

Edited by Prince_Marth85

Mmkay...last time I checked, Frost was Peng, and Marth was L...so how on earth did I face someone named Matt? And lose so badly? :(

~Kat

Making another one...hope it works this time JOIN BEFORE I FACE SOMEONE RANDOM AGAIN

Edited by Kathleen

Mmkay...last time I checked, Frost was Peng, and Marth was L...so how on earth did I face someone named Matt? And lose so badly? :(

~Kat

Making another one...hope it works this time JOIN BEFORE I FACE SOMEONE RANDOM AGAIN

Frost...Peng...Matt...All the same person XD

~Kat

Oh, that was me. Sorry, I just like to use my name for brawl so that I can increase any stats for me(games played, etc.).

Really? Wow I failed badly :P Good game, g'night! Hmm...so one of us has a bad firewall thing? Ew...and we're the only ones left...this is really frustrating, what if we do random at the same time, see if that works?

~Kat

Really? Wow I failed badly :P Good game, g'night! Hmm...so one of us has a bad firewall thing? Ew...and we're the only ones left...this is really frustrating, what if we do random at the same time, see if that works?

~Kat

I may end up trying to contact Nintendo...It absolutely refuses to let me join in Kat's room o_O

That is really weird...I've never seen something like that happen before. You probably should contact them.

~Kat

Trust me, it doesn't. There are a lot of people playing at any given time, so it's not very likely. Oh, and I failed badly too against Prince Marth. You'll always be too good for me, man. :P

Edited by Frost

~Kat

It's highly unlikely that trying to join a random brawl at the same time would work...

:P Whatever...yeah I'm reading the online error thing and its like "Ask your friend to put down their firewall settings" and I'm like o_0 Wii has firewalls? Yeah, I'm technologically impaired :rolleyes: and I'm just trying to suggest things!

~Kat