BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Question

Ok, in my opinion, Brawl is one of the best games ever. After having a brawl of my own and being killed off in Mafia, I realized that I hadn't played it in a little while. I figured that there would be some people on here that might be up for an online game or two. So I decided to post this topic so we could get a bunch of people together and start some games or tournaments online.

Basically how it would work is that once enough people(or even just a couple) have posted that they want to join, we can start to organize a few games at specific times. Remember to post your friend code so we can actually play online.

I'll post my code once I find out if people are interested. B))

• Answers 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

It's probably something with your internet connections...anyway, as I said before, I need to get to bed. It's bad enough only getting 6 to 7 hours of sleep on weeknights.

Edited by Frost

I work with routers and switches and networking all the time. It's my job for the Air Force. But I'm able to connect to Frost just fine and apparently he's able to connect to you...but between you and me there appears to be an issue o_O

Well its frustrating, its not like I spent most of my afternoon trying to GET wiiconnect or anything :rolleyes: Oh wait, I did!

~Kat

Edit: Nice job :P My job...is babysitting, not much internet in that. I blame all the rain, its killing my internet, but I guess I'm lucky, too far north to be hit with the full hurricane.

Edited by Kathleen

Mmkay, I restarted my wii, maybe that'll help

~Kat

Edit: Your room dissapeared while I was joining! :o

Oh...Sorry. Try now. I still get that error code and get kicked when I try to join your room. And the support line won't help since they're already closed.

Edited by Prince_Marth85

Ugh, this is REALLY starting to P*** me off...and I don't swear a lot...I just don't think its working, though I'm pretty sure its my internet not yours. Trying *sigh* again

~Kat

Edit: Nope, still getting the error message

Edit2: I wonder if it would work if Frost started one and we both joined...I think thats the only way, too bad he went to bed, I have another 15-30 mins, if I close the door and turn off the sound <_<

Edited by Kathleen

Yeah, I'm getting tired anyway, I'll get my dad to look at the internet box, maybe he can fix it :P I'll be up at 11:30 EST, dunno what time zones you're in *shrug* Nite everyone ^_^

~Kat

Alright. Night, Kat.

There are Brawl tournements? :o COOL! But I might need more experience...had to return the rental, but I'm buying it tomorrow ^_^

~KAt

Ah cool. Maybe we can try again to play again tomorrow. Hopefully it will work.

Yeah, I wasn't sure how that worked...so it depends on the wii? So friend codes will be the same in different games? I'm kinda new to this :P Man I wish I still had the game...I was going to buy it when I dropped it off, but I had some party to go too <_<

~Kat

Yeah, I wasn't sure how that worked...so it depends on the wii? So friend codes will be the same in different games? I'm kinda new to this :P Man I wish I still had the game...I was going to buy it when I dropped it off, but I had some party to go too <_<

~Kat

I've never rented a Wii game and then later bought it yet so I don't know if you'll have the same code...But I would assume it would be the same.

~Kat

Well, let me explain. The game disc simply holds the information for playing the game. All data is stored on the Wii system. You can use any disc on the same system, and you will have the same friend code. Once you get it, it's on your Wii for good. However, were you to use your disc on another Wii, the friend code would be different, because it is a different Wii system. Now with different games that use friend codes, your code won't be the same. For example, a friend code for Mario Kart Wii will not be the same as one for Brawl.