BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Question

Ok, in my opinion, Brawl is one of the best games ever. After having a brawl of my own and being killed off in Mafia, I realized that I hadn't played it in a little while. I figured that there would be some people on here that might be up for an online game or two. So I decided to post this topic so we could get a bunch of people together and start some games or tournaments online.

Basically how it would work is that once enough people(or even just a couple) have posted that they want to join, we can start to organize a few games at specific times. Remember to post your friend code so we can actually play online.

I'll post my code once I find out if people are interested. B))

• Answers 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

I would totally play execpt for the annoying fact that half the time the internet works and half the time it doesn't :(

but if i could get my WiFi running i would play! B))

Hehe, lol, yeah, that used to happen to me a lot too. But for some reason it works quite well now, not sure why. B))

Dunno why I didn't post here before now since I already saw this and played against Frost. But I'd love to play! Feel free to add my FC to your list and send me a PM with yours or something and a time to play. I'm always free after 7pm eastern time. I would explain my off days so that I can say the days I'm always available...but it can be kinda confusing. Hehe.

Friend Code: 0774-3925-4946

I love the game, I hate the multiplayer on it though...

I have Brawl and I DID have it connected to the internet via USB Connector...

I'm sure you realize my mistake by now Frost lol.

If I could find a way to hook the game up to the internet that actually works, then I'd love to play.

But the connector used to work about half the time and now it doesn't work at all so I'm screwed in that sense...

EDIT: My favorite characters are Lucario, Meta-Knight, Wolf, Pit, and Samus.

Samus was my all time favorite character on Melee.

Edited by ThunderChicken

If I could find a way to hook the game up to the internet that actually works, then I'd love to play.

But the connector used to work about half the time and now it doesn't work at all so I'm screwed in that sense...

Do you have a wireless internet router? That's all you need. Though I'm guessing that you don't. :P

If you can find the Wii LAN Adapter that would work too. That's what I use right now. Connects directly to your broadband line. Works even better if you use a wireless router that has hard line connections as well. That way you don't have to necessarily disconnect your computer from the internet just to do it. But if you only have 1 line then you'd obviously have to disconnect your computer from the internet to connect to the LAN adapter.

Yeah we used to have a wireless router but it got messed up because, for some reason, the steel mesh or something in our walls were screwin with the signal :blink:

But I only have one line running to my computer so I would have to disconnect it every time I try to play Brawl like PM said...

Sweet, I just got home with the new TV. I should have Brawl up and running within the hour :D

Nice. What a coincidence that I get on 20 minutes after you post that. :P

If only I didn't have so much homework...stupid english. :D

Nice. What a coincidence that I get on 20 minutes after you post that. :P

If only I didn't have so much homework...stupid english. :D

Bah!! And I just let on of the guys at work borrow my Wii for a little while <_< Your timing was way off! XD

Edited by Prince_Marth85