BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Question

Ok, in my opinion, Brawl is one of the best games ever. After having a brawl of my own and being killed off in Mafia, I realized that I hadn't played it in a little while. I figured that there would be some people on here that might be up for an online game or two. So I decided to post this topic so we could get a bunch of people together and start some games or tournaments online.

Basically how it would work is that once enough people(or even just a couple) have posted that they want to join, we can start to organize a few games at specific times. Remember to post your friend code so we can actually play online.

I'll post my code once I find out if people are interested. B))

• Answers 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

I'm in! I guess I'll keep the game for another week <_< Hope the late fees aren't too bad :P I just got my wiiconnect working today (finally), and just warning you all, I don't own the game, I've had it for five days so I'm no expert. I was proud when I got Prince Marth and Luigi (I understand your profile now PM! :D) I don't think a lot of people on Brainden have Brawl though...so sad :(

~Kat

Ugh, I don't like Marth (no offence) I played with him and he sucks :P Go PIT! He is awesome ^_^

~Kat

And I say the exact opposite. Marth rules and Pit sucks XDXD But not as bad as Sonic and Snake...They add the 2 most requested characters and they both SUCK!!

Yeah, that was one problem that I thought of with any tournament, considering that it seems like Prince Marth is the best of us. Also, the lag can get pretty bad sometimes depending on the connection.

Anyway, I noticed you guys were discussing favorite characters, and since we have more people actually posting in here, maybe we could discuss aspects of the game(like favorite character, which you clearly have already started). However, please refrain from insulting other's favorites, as it's all a matter of preference and skill level(that's directed at you two). Besides, Pit's not too bad, I'm ok with him. His final smash however, does suck(that's fact, not opinion :D).

Alright, so....anything you guys want to talk about? Since we already seem to be discussing favorite characters:

1. Marth

2. Samus

3. Captain Falcon

4. Ike

5. Not completely sure, either Fox, Meta Knight, or Pit

Snake and Sonic are near the end of the characters that I would play with too, I don't really like their play style. Though BB seems to.

Fell free to post your top picks for characters(though I think we already know Prince Marth's top 3 :P). We could also discuss favorite stages(I know BB's).

Edited by Frost

Oh, BTW Kat, while it may take a while, the Adventure mode is a pretty easy way to get all of the characters. Though depending on how many regular brawls you play, it may be faster to just play a ton of regular brawls. I prefer the Adventure mode, it's actually more interesting.

Oh, and Sonic is one of the last characters that you get. No matter how you get him.

Edited by Frost

Well I don't have as many characters as you guys, but I like Pit, he's my fav, I like my characters to be able to fly/jump high, its just my style. I hate the slow characters, they drive me insane, so I like Fox, he's probably number two...I like Pikachu, though he isn't that great...I have yet to play with Ike, he looks ok, I hate Zero Suit Samus, she just bothers me <_< I kinda like Link, he's strong and he's fast ^_^ So for me that would be

1. Pit

2. Fox

3. Link

4. Pikachu

Not sure about places, I kinda like Pictochat actually :lol: And the final place is pretty basic, but I like it.

Hmm, I'm on adventure, I'm at "The Cave" but I just started the adventure mode yesterday, so I guess that counts as something...

Btw my friend code is 4983-7643-1040

~Kat

You like Lucas? He isn't that great...I mean, when I use him, he either attacks straight up (not very helpful unless its one of those flying one eyed fish, those things are creepy), or he zaps himself...its annoying...who's Wolf? Is it a wolf? :P

~Kat

Well I don't have as many characters as you guys, but I like Pit, he's my fav, I like my characters to be able to fly/jump high, its just my style. I hate the slow characters, they drive me insane, so I like Fox, he's probably number two...I like Pikachu, though he isn't that great...I have yet to play with Ike, he looks ok, I hate Zero Suit Samus, she just bothers me <_< I kinda like Link, he's strong and he's fast ^_^ So for me that would be

I like them fast myself, that's why I like Captain Falcon and Marth over Ganondorf. Though Ike is somewhat slow, but he's just crazy powerful. I used to like Kirby back in Melee, but then I changed to Samus sometime along the way.

Not sure about places, I kinda like Pictochat actually :lol: And the final place is pretty basic, but I like it.

Final Destination is one of my favorites, great for an all out brawl. Though the Temple from Zelda is great because it's the biggest and you can strategize more. :D

Hmm, I'm on adventure, I'm at "The Cave" but I just started the adventure mode yesterday, so I guess that counts as something...

You've got a ways to go... :P

Btw my friend code is 4983-7643-1040

I'll have to add you on to my list.

You like Lucas? He isn't that great...I mean, when I use him, he either attacks straight up (not very helpful unless its one of those flying one eyed fish, those things are creepy), or he zaps himself...its annoying...who's Wolf? Is it a wolf? :P

~Kat

Wolf from Star Fox

~Kat

I don't like Lucas much either, but he's not too bad. Yes, Wolf is a wolf. If you played StarFox games, you'd probably know that Wolf O'Donnell is Fox McCloud's enemy. Not important to the game, but whatever. :P

Wolf from Star Fox

Sorry, don't know what that is :P I'm going to have to look at the theme song again :lol: It has everyone.

~Kat

Edit: Late post :P K, just a question, how do you change pokemon with the trainer? I always have squirttle...<_<

Edited by Kathleen

There are 2 things I CANNOT STAND!

1. Spamming - The use of the same attack OVER AND OVER again.

2. Item selection...ALL OR NONE! No in between crap. I hate going into a battle that only has Smash Balls or only has Bats or only has Pokeballs. It's freaking annoying...

Sorry, don't know what that is :P I'm going to have to look at the theme song again :lol: It has everyone.

~Kat

Edit: Late post :P K, just a question, how do you change pokemon with the trainer? I always have squirttle...<_<

Down-B or the Special down move.

There are 2 things I CANNOT STAND!

1. Spamming - The use of the same attack OVER AND OVER again.

2. Item selection...ALL OR NONE! No in between crap. I hate going into a battle that only has Smash Balls or only has Bats or only has Pokeballs. It's freaking annoying...

Yes, I agree, though I find it dull with no items, I prefer all.

Edited by Frost

Put the cursor on the Pokemon you want to use and press A and you'll use that one. Well...That's how you chose a Pokemon from the start...But as Frost said. Down-B will switch in battle. But don't use one Pokemon for more than 2 minutes or their power will drop.

Edited by Prince_Marth85

A list of people's friend codes:

Frost: 0774-3925-4946

Brandonb: don't remember, couldn't find it on here.

Prince Marth: 4382-1920-3792

Kat: 4983-7643-1040

And people that probably haven't checked this topic in a long time:

Mekal: 4081-5354-9775

Panther: 0946 3714 4738

Hey BB, could you repost the first list with your friend code on it? That way we'll have a complete list.

Oh, and I'm online right now, so I might be willing to play a brawl or two, but I need to get to bed, so not too many.

Edited by Frost

Hey, me, Prince Marth, and Kat are all on. Maybe we could have a three way brawl(though I think I know who will win :P).

You guys want to play one? If so, I can start the brawl and you guys can join.

Edited by Frost

Hey, me, Prince Marth, and Kat are all on. Maybe we could have a three way brawl(though I think I know who will win :P).

You guys want to play one? If so, I can start the brawl and you guys can join.

I'm ready...Dunno about Kat though.