BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Question

I'm assuming this is referring to non-animated (since there is already a thread for that).

#1 - Dexter

#2 - Burn Notice

#3 - The Tudors

#4 - Prison Break

#5 - Criminal Minds

#4 yeeaaah! ;D season 4 this fall

my favorite shows are

#1 - #108 = LOST!!!!!!!!

#109 - Prison Break

#110 - Traveler (great ending)

#111 - various sitcomes (How I Met Your Mother, Big Bang Theory, Seinfeld, According to Jim, etc. I don't watch em religiously but I watch them when I can)

lots of others that I can't remember right now. First season of Heroes was pretty good. Some other shows are good. I like Numb3rs too, I forgot that one ;D hmmm, yeah.

Ooh, I forgot about Heroes! That's a good one!

Yeah, I love that show. Dexter's good too (you mentioned it earlier), though I haven't seen it in a while...

Edited by Frost

=( i was hoping 4 more sitcoms i love spin city dharma and greg, fraiser, home improvment, just shoot me, still standing, the king of queens, signfeld, friends, and two and a half men

i like house

(series 4 was sooooooooooooo short)

doc martin

wonder years

frasier

o and ER i prefer the older series

Edited by lemonymelon

=( i was hoping 4 more sitcoms i love spin city dharma and greg, fraiser, home improvment, just shoot me, still standing, the king of queens, signfeld, friends, and two and a half men

Oh man, I love Spin City. Awesome show, though I only like the episodes with Michael J. Fox. The show isn't as good without him.

so happy !!

first ever wonder years episode on TV today YAY!!!

I have the first 3 seasons of The Wonder Years on VHS (from back in the late 80s when it first premiered). I LOVED that show (still do!) I also used to love Thirty-Something...although I wish it was on now that I am in my thirties and would idenitfy with the characters more. :P

I have the first 3 seasons of The Wonder Years on VHS (from back in the late 80s when it first premiered). I LOVED that show (still do!) I also used to love Thirty-Something...although I wish it was on now that I am in my thirties and would idenitfy with the characters more. :P

ah, the humble video cassette,

watching stuff on video now looks very bad quality

i always thought the wonder years couldn't afford to be released on VHS because it had too many famous songs. Maybe that's just over here

never seen thirtysomething

never seen thirtysomething

In the US, Thirty-Something always aired immediately following The Wonder Years. My friends and I used to get together every Tuesday night to bake muffins and watch these two show. Ah...those were the wonder years! *puzzlegirl reminisces about a time in her life when things were less complicated and more light-hearted*

In the US, Thirty-Something always aired immediately following The Wonder Years. My friends and I used to get together every Tuesday night to bake muffins and watch these two show.

bake muffins, eh? and not cookies hehee

I don't really have any special favourite english shows (except doc martin which is cool) mainly cos american shows pwn when it comes to TV

i asked someone on BrainDen what english shows you get in the USA and you get really rubbish stuff like keeping up appearances, which is funny, but not the best of the British television experience

i like house

(series 4 was sooooooooooooo short)

doc martin

wonder years

frasier

o and ER i prefer the older series

Love all those shows

Must add to that list

Father Ted

Scrubs

Seinfeld

Cheers

Favorites, don't know the particular order (depends on how I'm feeling on a particular day :P):

Heroes

Psych

The Middleman

Rome (which is unfortunately over...)

Other good ones:

Dexter

Burn Notice

Monk (although I wish he's make *some* progress)

Flash Gordon (which is also unfortunately over, I think)

Greek

Kyle XY

Eureka

Smallville (well, some of it...like when they bring members of the Justice League in)