BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Mafia III

unreality

Question

Mafia III

Sign up now ;D 12 is the absolute minimum, though 15 is the real minimum. 18 would be awesome, and 21 is ideal for what I have in mind (more than 21 is even better tongue.gif)

Check out Mafia II for more information on what Mafia is, and the concepts and stuff:

Post #29 - Rules
Post #17 - Strategy Tips
Post #51 - Intro
Post #65 - A Wild Evening
Post #77 - The Blue Octane
Post #159 - To The Sharks!!!
Post #174 - Open Warfare
Post #338 - The Web of Lies
Post #360 - Last Girl Standing
Post #429 - A Firelit Lynching (& Epilogue)

I won't post the official rules and roles for Mafia III until I know how many people are playing, so sign up quick biggrin.gif

* Dnae is invincible for the first night and first day
* Puzzlegirl is invincible for the first night

(If you don't know, those two are invincible because they died first & second in Mafia II)

the roster:

Host: Unreality
1) dnae
2) puzzlegirl
3)

• Answers 542
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

hmmm, good idea! I'll have to think about that one :P

on a different note, some plans for Mafia IV:

19 people: 7 baddies, 12 Innocents

baddies: 3 Mafia (no more Bankroller), 3 of a new group of baddies- probably a rival Mafia or something, 1 GR

Innocents: doc, healer, bodyguard, illusionist/sphinx, defender, vigilante, inspector, sage, spy, bomb, 2 more. Possibly an Inspector for the second Mafia or something, and Sage could learn both Doc and Healer as well as how many are alive from both mafias

18 people: 6 baddies, 12 Innocents

baddies: 5 Mafia (new Mafia role: Locksmith, or something like that) and 1 GR

Innocents: maybe same 12 as above... or something

nothing's set in stone, these are just general ideas :P

I'm thinking the 19 people model, with maybe QAs, not sure... it'll definitely be a revised and better system than Mafia III, cuz there's one problem i've noticed with Mafia III- my mistake of adding the Bodyguard: too many saving roles. It's those darned last minute joiners :P next time, after I've distributed the roles, NO MORE PEOPLE CAN JOIN lol ;D anyway still tweaking, and also you may have noticed no Detective for Mafia IV... so right now I am thinking:

19 people: 7 baddies, 12 Innocents

baddies: 3 Mafia (no more Bankroller), 3 of a new group of baddies- probably a rival Mafia or something, 1 GR

OR

baddies: 4 Mafia, 2 QA, 1 GR, as in Mafia III

for the Innocents: doc, healer, llusionist/sphinx, defender, vigilante, inspector, sage, spy, bomb, 3 more. Possibly an Inspector for the second Mafia or something, and Sage could learn both Doc and Healer as well as how many are alive from both mafias... and probably some more changes and new roles (some of the role ideas going around have been good)

What exactly were we talking about anyway, Brandonb? Not much else to say, though I'm really tired of arguing with Ben Law. B))

Edited by Frost

What exactly were we talking about anyway, Brandonb?

People bailing out of the game b/c they don't read the rule and stuff. I think we have about finished it. Plus, there is really nothing left to talk about as far as the game was concerned. People are keeping their mouths shut about anything useful at this point so no new information can be learned. So as far as I am concerned the thread is dead until Unreality puts up the lynching and gives us some new info.

Good morning unreality.

Its first time in my life that I'm saying good morning to someone at 10:20 PM.

hahaha

Edit: I didn't know it but I am apparently in the same time zone as GC and Unreality. (It's about 12:53 now) So I on the other hand, have said good morning to plenty of people at about this time. :P

Edited by Brandonb

hahaha

Edit: I didn't know it but I am apparently in the same time zone as GC and Unreality. (It's about 12:53 now) So I on the other hand, have said good morning to plenty of people at about this time. :P

I'm in that time zone too, I didn't realize all you guys were. :D

Oops. My bad, I meant Frost sorry. I know GC is in India, I dunno why I said GC.

So I'm in NC. Where are you two?

Maryland. B))

Unreality is in Michigan I believe.

Edited by Frost