BrainDen.com - Brain Teasers

Mafia III

unreality

Question

Mafia III

Sign up now ;D 12 is the absolute minimum, though 15 is the real minimum. 18 would be awesome, and 21 is ideal for what I have in mind (more than 21 is even better tongue.gif)

Check out Mafia II for more information on what Mafia is, and the concepts and stuff:

Post #29 - Rules
Post #17 - Strategy Tips
Post #51 - Intro
Post #65 - A Wild Evening
Post #77 - The Blue Octane
Post #159 - To The Sharks!!!
Post #174 - Open Warfare
Post #338 - The Web of Lies
Post #360 - Last Girl Standing
Post #429 - A Firelit Lynching (& Epilogue)

I won't post the official rules and roles for Mafia III until I know how many people are playing, so sign up quick biggrin.gif

* Dnae is invincible for the first night and first day
* Puzzlegirl is invincible for the first night

(If you don't know, those two are invincible because they died first & second in Mafia II)

the roster:

Host: Unreality
1) dnae
2) puzzlegirl
3)

• Answers 542
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

hmmm, good idea! I'll have to think about that one :P

on a different note, some plans for Mafia IV:

19 people: 7 baddies, 12 Innocents

baddies: 3 Mafia (no more Bankroller), 3 of a new group of baddies- probably a rival Mafia or something, 1 GR

Innocents: doc, healer, bodyguard, illusionist/sphinx, defender, vigilante, inspector, sage, spy, bomb, 2 more. Possibly an Inspector for the second Mafia or something, and Sage could learn both Doc and Healer as well as how many are alive from both mafias

18 people: 6 baddies, 12 Innocents

baddies: 5 Mafia (new Mafia role: Locksmith, or something like that) and 1 GR

Innocents: maybe same 12 as above... or something

nothing's set in stone, these are just general ideas :P

hmmm, good idea! I'll have to think about that one :P

on a different note, some plans for Mafia IV:

19 people: 7 baddies, 12 Innocents

baddies: 3 Mafia (no more Bankroller), 3 of a new group of baddies- probably a rival Mafia or something, 1 GR

Innocents: doc, healer, bodyguard, illusionist/sphinx, defender, vigilante, inspector, sage, spy, bomb, 2 more. Possibly an Inspector for the second Mafia or something, and Sage could learn both Doc and Healer as well as how many are alive from both mafias

18 people: 6 baddies, 12 Innocents

baddies: 5 Mafia (new Mafia role: Locksmith, or something like that) and 1 GR

Innocents: maybe same 12 as above... or something

nothing's set in stone, these are just general ideas :P

One more idea is to alert the revival people to sign up for the next episode. However, as I said, too many can be hectic and a big mess. So far so good. If someone has to quit then it was done by a driveby shooting from a nearby gang called the scorpions or something and forgotten in the game. YAE OR NAE?

I used to go to bed by 11:00 p.m , i.e. , before joining the den . :D

Now my bedtime's 12:00 a.m.

And there are 2 more Indians playing this game . :)

Oh yeah I missed them. Ravi and Lucifer, sorry guys.

I got a new role. The Messenger. In the game, EVERYONE is allowed to send ONE PM to another chosen person (not chosen role) during the day. They send the message to Unreal, who then sends it to the chosen person with no name attached, only the role of the sender. Meanwhile, the message is also hidden-CC'd to The curious Messenger who gets to read it. So the messenger knows the message, who it is to, and the role it is from.

Just to clarify, the message hides the role of the receiver, and it hides the name of the sender.

Edited by Brandonb

I am from India too... (look at my pic), but I am in the US ...

OH MY GOD - INDIAN MAFIA! WHY DIDN' WE SEE IT?

Micky blue eyes v Sandeep brown eyes Mafia V

I'll generally be off 11pm NL time - it's 20.22 now

Edited by Lost in space

We should get some sort to universal clock on this site so we all know when everyone is on and off.

I think that's a really good idea. A few clocks that go across, to the right of the BrainDen logo on the banner, or maybe right below it b/w the "(logout)" and the "My Controls" links.

I think that's a really good idea. A few clocks that go across, to the right of the BrainDen logo on the banner, or maybe right below it b/w the "(logout)" and the "My Controls" links.
Laborious but if set properley the members profile shows their local time, it can be posted at the start of play and put on the list of players on left of place no or we just work on M III's Host time (unreality's) shows GMT - 7hrs

If he schedules THE post, as his latest time (say 2300 hrs unrealities time) then we watch one clock - his, reset your computer I dear you. If you have vista you can have a display clock in gadgets that can set up to 8 clocks without affect on your CPU/computer clock